Educational

Author Topic: what the fuck should i do with my hair?  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: what the fuck should i do with my hair?
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2011, 07:43:28 PM »
forgot to post the pic AGAIN! that's twice I've done that tonight. in the same thread too

here:

[img]http://www.newhairstyletrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Fire-Mohawk-hairstyle.jpg[/img}

argh shit, my cat has let the dog out, dammit!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2011, 08:14:34 PM »
ok, in case it has not been made explicitly clear before, I shall make it clear now:

I THINK PETER'S HAIR IS FUCKING SEXY AS FUCK AND ALL BOYS SHOULD EMULATE HIM BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE THE WORLD A MORE BEAUTIFUL PLACE

Little Old Ladies first.  After all, we have less time to enjoy Peter.  :eyebrows:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »
It's annoying

I have really thick hair but it does my head in

anyway I've ben gelling it forward lately to avoid the "curtains" look I can get if I don't, but should I just cut it shorter at the top and then let it go messy - not in a scruffy way, just in a let-it-grow-however way?

suggestions?

You can donate half your hair folicles to me. I could use 'em so I don't have to shave my head anymore.   :emb:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2011, 01:21:47 AM »
I think your hair looks good in your avatar (same as what you posted above), Adam. Don't know how it looks at the back though and that is always the hardest part to cut imo, especially when it is already short.

Barbers are generally cheaper to go to than regular hairdressers. I have been to a barber before, not many girls go to them though! But I wanted part of my head shaved and that was all so they did it for about $5.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2011, 04:03:10 AM »
Adam this is only half-joking now, you might look kinda good with a mohawk.  I doubt you'll do it but I legit think you might have the face for it.

(I think my own personal life might have been historically better if I wasn't so attracted to non-mainstream styles.)

I couldn't stand growing my hair long because of waiting for it to dry afterwards, but also I'd look really sexy if I did
fixed

<3 long hair on boys.

Any particular type of long hair?  My mum and sister aren't big fans of my hair.  I don't really do anything with it; I just let it take care of itself mostly, and tie it back in a ponytail most of the time for convenience.
ok, in case it has not been made explicitly clear before, I shall make it clear now:

I THINK PETER'S HAIR IS FUCKING SEXY AS FUCK AND ALL BOYS SHOULD EMULATE HIM BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE THE WORLD A MORE BEAUTIFUL PLACE

That what you were getting at?  :P

Yes, that'll do nicely.  My mum is still struggling with the concept of girls liking guys with long hair, and she was warning me today that long hair looks a bit sad and pathetic on older men, and that since I'm getting older, I'll have to watch out that I don't end up looking sad and pathetic, and like I never grew up and was a hippy.

She also thinks I need nicer clothes.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2011, 04:44:07 AM »
alright I am happy with it. quick webcam photo on facebook for anyone interested

no time to upload here
gotta go get train

back tuesday, see ya in 2012 guys!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2011, 04:45:34 AM »
alright I am happy with it. quick webcam photo on facebook for anyone interested

no time to upload here
gotta go get train

back tuesday, see ya in 2012 guys!

Travel safely and have a great time ringing in 2012!   :santa:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2011, 05:28:19 AM »
Just saw, made a comment. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2011, 06:02:00 AM »
Adam this is only half-joking now, you might look kinda good with a mohawk.  I doubt you'll do it but I legit think you might have the face for it.

(I think my own personal life might have been historically better if I wasn't so attracted to non-mainstream styles.)

I couldn't stand growing my hair long because of waiting for it to dry afterwards, but also I'd look really sexy if I did
fixed

<3 long hair on boys.

Any particular type of long hair?  My mum and sister aren't big fans of my hair.  I don't really do anything with it; I just let it take care of itself mostly, and tie it back in a ponytail most of the time for convenience.

That what you were getting at?  :P

Yes, that'll do nicely.  My mum is still struggling with the concept of girls liking guys with long hair, and she was warning me today that long hair looks a bit sad and pathetic on older men, and that since I'm getting older, I'll have to watch out that I don't end up looking sad and pathetic, and like I never grew up and was a hippy.

She also thinks I need nicer clothes.
I've heard from guys with long hair that it is harder to get a date; I guess lots of girls have poor sense of aesthetics.  :LOL: 

As far as my own preferences, two of my exes and one semi-fling I've had have had really long hair, and a third had pics of himself with long hair on the site I met him off of but cut it short right before meeting me- which was really disappointing.  He said he got lots more girls talking to him on the site after pics of the haircut went up, though.  Managed to talk a fourth ex into cutting his hair less frequently when he was dating me; it never got super-long but it looked a lot better shaggy than short-cut (in his case, partly because he was a fat fuck even before he let himself go, and the shorter his hair was, the fatter his face looked).

It's becoming a less strong preference now that I'm around more people with non-typical fashion sense (i.e. it doesn't have the same strong novelty factor for me), but it's still a preference.

I think this might be another case of your mum picking at something arbitrarily, Peter.  Even if it wasn't fabulous looking, your hair isn't exactly the most important thing you have going on right now.

forgot to post the pic AGAIN! that's twice I've done that tonight. in the same thread too

here:

argh shit, my cat has let the dog out, dammit!
I'll throw compliments at you when you get that haircut, how 'bout that?  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2011, 06:19:33 AM »
I've heard from guys with long hair that it is harder to get a date; I guess lots of girls have poor sense of aesthetics.  :LOL: 

As far as my own preferences, two of my exes and one semi-fling I've had have had really long hair, and a third had pics of himself with long hair on the site I met him off of but cut it short right before meeting me- which was really disappointing.  He said he got lots more girls talking to him on the site after pics of the haircut went up, though.  Managed to talk a fourth ex into cutting his hair less frequently when he was dating me; it never got super-long but it looked a lot better shaggy than short-cut (in his case, partly because he was a fat fuck even before he let himself go, and the shorter his hair was, the fatter his face looked).

It's becoming a less strong preference now that I'm around more people with non-typical fashion sense (i.e. it doesn't have the same strong novelty factor for me), but it's still a preference.

Perhaps I'm better off just attracting girls who like non-typical guys; I don't think I'd get along well with someone who was looking for the straight-cut type.

I think this might be another case of your mum picking at something arbitrarily, Peter.  Even if it wasn't fabulous looking, your hair isn't exactly the most important thing you have going on right now.

She worries that I'll never get a girlfriend and that I'll be sad and lonely after she dies.  Fortunately, I think she's now at least given up on the idea of me having kids.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2011, 07:19:39 AM »
i cut my hair now give me compliments coz im on a packed train n gona have to stand up from carlysle onwards!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2011, 07:25:12 AM »
i cut my hair now give me compliments coz im on a packed train n gona have to stand up from carlysle onwards!

Good for you for cutting your own hair, you are BRAVE!  :pirate:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2011, 07:29:43 AM »
Heh, we have a Carlisle train station over here. Anyway, you did a good job by the look of it. How did you manage the back?
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2011, 07:53:36 AM »
guesswork lol, im sittin in someóne elses seat n gonna get kicked outa it in a min i think :(

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2011, 07:56:20 AM »
well :plus: looks like you guessed right. :) Sucks that you have to stand on the train.
Tek'ma'tae