Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 10816 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #315 on: December 28, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
 :facepalm2:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #316 on: December 28, 2011, 10:55:34 AM »
Give what time? I never denied there will be drama, if I actually believed that then I would be a fucking retard.

Drama is drama and it will happen regardless, but the difference is that it's not over-glorified into a literal board. The likes of dedicated callout boards/threads and the peanut gallery only fufill their egos, rather than to actually sort shit out. This is why I called it "haughty i2 callout wank".

If they want to do it in the format familiar to i2, then they can knock themselves out until their e-penises stain the entire area in jizz. However, I will not enforce rules or make boards to cater it unlike here.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:57:15 AM by Schleed »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #317 on: December 28, 2011, 04:14:19 PM »
So quit your passive-aggressive whining about it and show the cool people how it's supposed to be done. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: December 28, 2011, 06:22:30 PM »

Superboyian has a forum? Don't see him much around here, seems like a cool guy.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #319 on: December 28, 2011, 07:08:09 PM »

Superboyian has a forum? Don't see him much around here, seems like a cool guy.

Yeah, I wish he would come back, he was a cheerful presence.  :chin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #320 on: December 28, 2011, 08:04:26 PM »
So quit your passive-aggressive whining about it and show the cool people how it's supposed to be done. :yawn:

Funny, for a 22 page thread about this I barely responded about the forum.

EDIT: How about you give me advice on how it's supposed to be done? :orly:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:08:25 PM by Schleed »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #321 on: December 29, 2011, 12:41:59 AM »

Funny, for a 22 page thread about this I barely responded about the forum.

EDIT: How about you give me advice on how it's supposed to be done? :orly:

Funny what happens when you do respond, then.

But seriously, Schleed, I don't know how it's done. What I do know is that I2's concept works for I2 but is unlikely to work elsewhere. I do believe S2 should try its own thing instead of what it was marketed like here, and I also believe it doesn't give it more credibility when its owner uses phrases like "haughty i2 callout wank", here, or its members talk about including the cool and (mostly) young ones. Kind of telling when posted here, IMO.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #322 on: December 30, 2011, 04:40:16 AM »
What it looked like to me (and I am sure i am not alone) is that there was a fair bit of drama here, like there is from time to time, and you and a number of others used the unsettled time as an opportunity to try to recruit members over there, and portray Spasticity as a better alternative to I2. It was to be a better place for the better members, the younger members, the cooler members and be all the best of this site, all contained in your site. Your members on there talked it up for you too, in the same way.

With the initial attempts not driving most active members away from here and over there, and activity here not dwindling to a standstill, you started to backtrack saying that Spasticity was "for everyone".

Now you are saying "My site is not active as I want. Spasticity is set up for (not cool or younger Aspies as you tried to promote before) Aspies not invested in haunty callout wank like you get on here....oh by the way, can you guys help my site?"

Fail Shleed. Fail.

Maybe look to memberships at other sites, and in your recruitment efforts do not try to tell the site members that their site is shit and you are only interested in the smartest, coolest, best looking, youngest, or whatever the fuck you may want to say to talk up your quiet little site.

Just a suggestion.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2011, 06:35:02 PM »
I'm not sure why people keep bringing up s2 being a site for the "cool aspies." If anybody did say that it was, they were unlikely to be serious.
One of the first things I done was invite Penty, and not long afterwards, Richard.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #324 on: December 30, 2011, 07:35:51 PM »
This isn't going to convince them. We're cool young kids, so fuck these old farts and let's do cool shit! :trollface:

P7PSP

« Reply #325 on: December 30, 2011, 09:16:03 PM »
I'm not sure why people keep bringing up s2 being a site for the "cool aspies." If anybody did say that it was, they were unlikely to be serious.
One of the first things I done was invite Penty, and not long afterwards, Richard.
Yeah I think spasticity is best as a younger-orientated (young in mind I mean, I'm not gonna exclude the cool older people from that :zoinks: ) version of intensity, without the bullshit
the problem isn't that there arent enough cool people to post there (there are), but that maybe it actually NEEDS one or two of the more boring ones who are also more likely to have disagreements

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #326 on: December 30, 2011, 10:06:29 PM »
Yeah I think spasticity is best as a younger-orientated (young in mind I mean, I'm not gonna exclude the cool older people from that :zoinks: ) version of intensity, without the bullshit
the problem isn't that there arent enough cool people to post there (there are), but that maybe it actually NEEDS one or two of the more boring ones who are also more likely to have disagreements

One person on the site has made a couple of comments about wanting cool members.

Adam has also made similar comments about wanting more cool members here, but nobody would say that this is a site for the "cool aspies," just because of a comment by Adam.

Scrapheap

« Reply #327 on: December 31, 2011, 01:22:00 AM »
Holy Forum Soap Opera Batman!!!!!!!!!!

Did odeon and Sir Les just commit an Ascan and accuse Spasticity as being a "New Aspie Elite"??

:rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:

:hahaha:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:23:42 AM by Cafe Racer »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #328 on: December 31, 2011, 01:44:23 AM »
Holy Forum Soap Opera Batman!!!!!!!!!!

Did odeon and Sir Les just commit an Ascan and accuse Spasticity as being a "New Aspie Elite"??

:rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:     :rofl:

:hahaha:

No not at all Scrap and you know we didn't. So does Butterflies. YOu both know that this cool place for young aspies and a better alternative to I2 is precisely wht YOU and Adam and Shleed and Butterflies were saying. Odeon and PPK and I are repeating what YOU have been saying, so why try to bullshit about this and say it starts from us?
Fucking weak both of you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: December 31, 2011, 01:48:47 AM »
Yes butterflies tell us it was only the one comment from Adam.
Yes Scrap go on and tell us it is just something originated from Odeon and myself and had no basis in anything you guys have said.

Yeah, but it's not going to be an anti-i2 site or anything. Although people can bitch about it if they want.
Of course not. Why would anyone think it was anti-I2 or born from such sentiment? Hardly needed saying Shleed.
I hope it doesn't become the bitchfest that I2 is right now.

Surprised there's already so much activity in only a night. People must REALLY be sick of i2.
Being like this place, but without the misplaced moral outrage would be a good thing.
Yeah I think spasticity is best as a …. version of intensity, without the bullshit
It might be a good option for anyone who thinks this site has gone downhill recently.
….. except as a place for when people are tired of having to see constant drama on websites like i2.

Just one little comment.

:poo:

Do not try to rewrite history