Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 11069 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »

However. If you cross the line again and take things too far, to the point of people deciding to leave the site,

Nobody decided to leave the site because of me, with the possible exception of Steve, and I would just be one of a large number of people he left because of. Half the site ended up fighting Steve.

Les never left the site, and I can't believe anybody actually believed his little walkout :facepalm2:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »
So this is what I have to ask you, what makes her actions different from mine when to me they're similar?

By this point your reputation precedes you, so - correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see you get into it with people who really have no idea what you're like. You also don't have people tagging along after you, claiming you have impeccable character. I get the sense you'd rip them a new one if anybody tried it.  :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2011, 09:18:08 PM »
So this is what I have to ask you, what makes her actions different from mine when to me they're similar?

By this point your reputation precedes you, so - correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see you get into it with people who really have no idea what you're like. You also don't have people tagging along after you, claiming you have impeccable character. I get the sense you'd rip them a new one if anybody tried it.  :LOL:

Nobody in their right mind claims that I'm an impeccable character. They do rightly claim that I'm usually nice, and make no secret of my nasty side.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2011, 09:19:13 PM »
What former members of intensity have I harmed?

TCO.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2011, 09:21:37 PM »
That's unfair, Pyraxis.

TCO is responsible for the shit that he himself spread here, too.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »
What former members of intensity have I harmed?

TCO.

He chose to keep the fight going after leaving the site. He left the site, and immediately went onto the WP fb group, and started the fight all over again.
If an ex member of this site chooses to fight me, I have every right to fight back, and on this occasion, I barely fought back :dunno:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2011, 09:25:22 PM »

But nobody is claiming to be impeccable. Butterflies can be a right cunt and IMO I find it hilarious, if anything her "innocent" nature is just naivety rather than actual innocence. That said, she's more of "nice to people she likes, a bastard to people she hates" kind of person. :zoinks:

However, I would find you're a different story. You're very backhanded and not very upfront about your actions. I really don't know where to stand with you and I got that vibe from Bint etc. The kind of people I cannot trust. I fucked bint over for her bullshit because I couldn't keep a secret over her bullshit reasons for TOW, for example.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2011, 09:28:10 PM »
So you're saying that you had limited information, but you still decided to attack me for no reason to see how I would react.
That is beyond fucked-up. That is fucking deranged :thumbdn:

Not for no reason. I had Sir Les' concerns about the site going downhill.

It would be deranged if I really did have no reason. If I were a sociopath. But I'm not, I'm an ordinary human being who understands that there are bad things in the world. I'd rather understand them up front than be caught off guard later.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2011, 09:31:46 PM »
I would just be one of a large number of people he left because of. Half the site ended up fighting Steve.

TCO is responsible for the shit that he himself spread here, too.

True and true. If he were here right now and I thought there was a chance he'd actually understand what I was saying, I'd tell him the same damn thing. I don't think it's all Butterflies' fault by a long shot.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2011, 09:33:09 PM »

But nobody is claiming to be impeccable. Butterflies can be a right cunt and IMO I find it hilarious, if anything her "innocent" nature is just naivety rather than actual innocence. That said, she's more of "nice to people she likes, a bastard to people she hates" kind of person. :zoinks:

However, I would find you're a different story. You're very backhanded and not very upfront about your actions. I really don't know where to stand with you and I got that vibe from Bint etc. The kind of people I cannot trust. I fucked bint over for her bullshit because I couldn't keep a secret over her bullshit reasons for TOW, for example.

I agree, and I do see a real underhanded side to Pyraxis. She admitted to deliberately goading me into a fight just because she heard bad stuff about me, and then she complains when I react, even going so far as attempting to get me kicked out of the EF.
She often tries to be nice to anyone who shows me any support, like what she did with you just now. I think she has accused me of being manipulative, despite the fact that being manipulative is one of the few bad personality traits I don't have.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2011, 09:37:16 PM »

On the other hand, Bint makes perfect sense to me. It's just a matter of perspective, I think. I know I can be confusing but I did also say openly what I was doing. (Not going to repeat it all here because it was in the Elders forum, but we could take it up there if you want.)

What would it take for me to be trustworthy to you?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2011, 09:37:23 PM »
So you're saying that you had limited information, but you still decided to attack me for no reason to see how I would react.
That is beyond fucked-up. That is fucking deranged :thumbdn:

Not for no reason. I had Sir Les' concerns about the site going downhill.

It would be deranged if I really did have no reason. If I were a sociopath. But I'm not, I'm an ordinary human being who understands that there are bad things in the world. I'd rather understand them up front than be caught off guard later.

Les was more than likely using you. If not, then he was certainly speaking out of anger.

Going and attacking someone you do not know, just because someone who has just been in an argument with that person says they're bad is seriously fucked up. At best, it shows that you are a very naive and easily maipulated person.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »

On the other hand, Bint makes perfect sense to me. It's just a matter of perspective, I think. I know I can be confusing but I did also say openly what I was doing. (Not going to repeat it all here because it was in the Elders forum, but we could take it up there if you want.)

What would it take for me to be trustworthy to you?

But you aren't open. You side with people you antagonise simply to shit stir and then act like it never acted, for one.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »
But you aren't open. You side with people you antagonise simply to shit stir and then act like it never acted, for one.

???

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:45 PM »

???

I would assume he meant happened