Educational

Author Topic: bucephalus ! welcome to I2  (Read 5062 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: bucephalus ! welcome to I2
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2011, 02:50:35 PM »
Hi!!!

my band is in Leeds but i now live in manchester, i do bass and lead vocals in the band.   i chose bucephalus because alex is my middle name hence the greek horse link. it is a bit of a mouthful i must admit and sounds a little like syphilis!  Bodaccea, I used to live in Birmingham myself, Harborne to be precise. then back to stoke then leeds and now manc.  i get about a bit!! but i'm settled now. i think :)

Hey i know Harborne very well.  I am in longbridge,  where they used to make those
awful austin rover cars!   

Have you got a brummie accent?
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2011, 03:46:30 PM »
Come on don't be scared most of us don't bite :santa:
And those that do have had their shots.  :autism:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »
 :welcome: btw.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2011, 03:59:07 PM »
Come on don't be scared most of us don't bite :santa:
And those that do have been shot.  :autism:

Fixed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2011, 04:03:00 PM »
o_m_o
_V_V_

fangs ?

Offline bucephalus

• Part of the Chaos
  • apparently
    • my band
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2011, 12:22:27 PM »
Hi!!!

my band is in Leeds but i now live in manchester, i do bass and lead vocals in the band.   i chose bucephalus because alex is my middle name hence the greek horse link. it is a bit of a mouthful i must admit and sounds a little like syphilis!  Bodaccea, I used to live in Birmingham myself, Harborne to be precise. then back to stoke then leeds and now manc.  i get about a bit!! but i'm settled now. i think :)

Hey i know Harborne very well.  I am in longbridge,  where they used to make those
awful austin rover cars!   

Hmmm, not far from the lickey hills if my memory serves me correctly.  I had a couple of friends that i lost contact with (twins) who lived in Rubery at the time.  I would do anything to get back in touch with them, one of them even asked after me on the bus to bournville college when they bumped into my mate...
I do still have a bit of a brummie accent, i was only there for five years but five days is enough time to pick it up!!!  The geographical cocktail has given me a generic midlands accent with some yorkshire phrases; let's call it nottinleeds 

Birmingham was a great city for shopping and stuff, kinda dwarfs manchester :S 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:29:17 PM by bucephalus »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2011, 12:49:25 PM »
Hi!!!

awful austin rover cars!   

Hmmm, not far from the lickey hills if my memory serves me correctly.  I had a couple of friends that i lost contact with (twins) who lived in Rubery at the time.  I would do anything to get back in touch with them, one of them even asked after me on the bus to bournville college when they bumped into my mate...
I do still have a bit of a brummie accent, i was only there for five years but five days is enough time to pick it up!!!  The geographical cocktail has given me a generic midlands accent with some yorkshire phrases; let's call it nottinleeds 

Birmingham was a great city for shopping and stuff, kinda dwarfs manchester :S

Have you tried looking for them on facebook?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »
I know two sets of twins,  one from Rubery and one from Frankley?  I very much
doubt they would be the ones as they are my age.  I am as old as the lickey hills
hehehe!  If they could be late thirties then pm me with the name and i will gladly
help put you in touch if i know them :thumbup:

Small world eh!   They demolished most of the rover factory (it was such a lovely view)
and built a new bournville college there,  idk if you refer to that one or the original
one in bournville.   I studied at the old one too.
blah blah blah

Offline bucephalus

• Part of the Chaos
  • apparently
    • my band
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »
doubt they would be the ones as they are my age.  I am as old as the lickey hills
hehehe!  If they could be late thirties then pm me with the name and i will gladly

Small world eh!   They demolished most of the rover factory (it was such a lovely view)
and built a new bournville college there,  idk if you refer to that one or the original

OMG i just googled one of their names and the rest of the family came up on 192.com.  it says they're in B31 so i guess they would have moved.  i'm not taking it any further than that but at least i know they're still alive and well.   They are nine days older than me btw, 29. i went to school with them in Harborne, that's how know :)

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2011, 05:28:30 PM »

OMG i just googled one of their names and the rest of the family came up on 192.com.  it says they're in B31 so i guess they would have moved.  i'm not taking it any further than that but at least i know they're still alive and well.   They are nine days older than me btw, 29. i went to school with them in Harborne, that's how know :)

I am in b31  -  it is not the best post code for insurance, lol.   Glad you found
where they are.
blah blah blah

eris

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:13 PM »
oh, you're a WP spy. K.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2011, 11:03:26 PM »
oh, you're a WP spy. K.
SSHHHHH we are trying to keep a low profile around here before reporting back.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2011, 01:20:46 AM »
oh, you're a WP spy. K.

Yeah but you get the :thumbup: for being :viking: enough to join here yourself. It has come to light that Bucephalus is a snooping agent for someone else who isn't :viking: enough to join.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2011, 01:49:14 AM »
Ooooooh, drama. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2011, 01:55:44 AM »
oh, you're a WP spy. K.

Yeah but you get the :thumbup: for being :viking: enough to join here yourself. It has come to light that Bucephalus is a snooping agent for someone else who isn't :viking: enough to join.
If you are referring to his partner as far as I know she has her own account but has never posted(cant remember username or some similar excuse)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone