Author Topic: I should make an introduction myself  (Read 5344 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: I should make an introduction myself
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2011, 01:18:05 AM »
I liked the movie V.
Guardian of the Empire

eris

« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2011, 03:00:09 AM »
I liked the movie V.

Never seen it. But would be interested in an amateur production.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2011, 05:10:27 AM »
But since you guys seem to know whats on my mind at all times and arent afraid of saying it out loud I thought I´d give you all the chance to introduce me(feel free to add as many personal attacks as you wish).

So are you one of the Mods on WP??

If so, who are you over there??
Your real life adventures have caused you to miss some of the fun Scrap.

I asked him to join (and i think Butterflies did too) because he was receiving some tall stories about us on WP facebook page.  TCO told him some rubbish and we asked him to join to see for himself.

He hasn't been any trouble here,  and i doubt it has affected his position on WP.
blah blah blah

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2011, 05:28:33 AM »
But since you guys seem to know whats on my mind at all times and arent afraid of saying it out loud I thought I´d give you all the chance to introduce me(feel free to add as many personal attacks as you wish).

So are you one of the Mods on WP??

If so, who are you over there??
Your real life adventures have caused you to miss some of the fun Scrap.

I asked him to join (and i think Butterflies did too) because he was receiving some tall stories about us on WP facebook page.  TCO told him some rubbish and we asked him to join to see for himself.

He hasn't been any trouble here,  and i doubt it has affected his position on WP.
Surprisingly Moog has stated that he likes this a lot because he had been trying to reduce the hostility between both sites(unlike in the past) but he didnt trust himself to be able to do that.

Doubt alex would like some of the things Ive been posting but I made my intentions of joining clear on the mod section and left links to my personal threads here, if he hasnt checked them its his own fault. 
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Osensitive1

« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2011, 05:32:59 AM »
Doubt your presence here will change the dynamics between the two sites, though might change your view of it. 

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2011, 05:39:08 AM »
Doubt your presence here will change the dynamics between the two sites, though might change your view of it.
Well Im not sure what he meant exactly but we are trying to prevent things like the "blacklist" TCO made up happening... and I try to give them my perspective into some issues concerning both sites(Sinnocent proposing herself as a mod for the 100th time...)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2011, 05:42:54 AM »
Well Im not sure what he meant exactly but we are trying to prevent things like the "blacklist" TCO made up happening... and I try to give them my perspective into some issues concerning both sites(Sinnocent proposing herself as a mod for the 100th time...)

Wot?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2011, 05:51:42 AM »

Wot?

Hello? I'm pretty sure the only time I proposed myself was the time I was parodying Sir Les's thread on WP. It was a JOKE!!

Unless you meant the "we need more australian or NZ mods" but I meant that. An aussie or NZ or east asian timezone mod has been needed since QM left. I wasn't fucking nominating myself.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2011, 05:55:38 AM »
Considering your recent take on wp administration several mods agreed that you were probably hinting yourself.  Please excuse us.

Wot?

Hello? I'm pretty sure the only time I proposed myself was the time I was parodying Sir Les's thread on WP. It was a JOKE!!

Unless you meant the "we need more australian or NZ mods" but I meant that. An aussie or NZ or east asian timezone mod has been needed since QM left. I wasn't fucking nominating myself.
Considering your recent take on wp administration several mods agreed that you were probably hinting yourself.  Please excuse us.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2011, 06:03:28 AM »

Wot?

It would be tough working for a boss who doesn't care, even worse working alongside people who probably don't respect me a single bit partly for posting here. Why would I?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2011, 06:18:10 AM »
I saw your requests for becoming a moderator at the wp needs a new moderator thread.

As for having no respect for posters here:
I cant speak for Moog/Cornflake because I never asked them but I have very high respect for members here and their ability to find the most remote links about a situation regarding wp/what another member said/discuss things in a intellectual manner without the need for any moderation...

As for hyperlexian her boyfriend joined this site a couple of weeks ago, Im sure that if she had anything against it she would have mentioned it to him.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:21:21 AM by V »

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2011, 06:22:57 AM »
I saw your requests for becoming a moderator at the wp needs a new moderator thread.

I cant speak for Moog/Cornflake because I never asked them but I have very high respect for members here and their ability to find the most remote links about a situation regarding wp/what another member said/discuss things in a intellectual manner without the need for any moderation...

As for hyperlexian her boyfriend joined this site a couple of weeks ago, Im sure that if she had anything against it she would have mentioned it to him.

You mean this?

New mods? And I'm not one of them? My bribes under the table to Alex didn't work :'(

That was an attempt at humour too.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2011, 06:35:52 AM »

You mean this?

New mods? And I'm not one of them? My bribes under the table to Alex didn't work :'(

That was an attempt at humour too.
I mean TheAnonymous(could be someone else) asking you what would it take for you to become a mod and you listing your requests.

Dont worry we have now cleared that you arent interested on a mod position.

eris

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2011, 06:36:32 AM »
ooh, scorn ! I am verklempt.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2011, 06:42:47 AM »
Heh, Sinnocent, if you became a mod on WP, I'd be forced to antagonise you a bit too you know. :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.