Author Topic: I should make an introduction myself  (Read 5397 times)

eris

Re: I should make an introduction myself
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2011, 05:32:39 AM »

I see the n00b assimilated with us while I was gone on the weekend? :lol: :evillaugh:

We're impossible to resist.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2011, 06:57:22 AM »

I see the n00b assimilated with us while I was gone on the weekend? :lol: :evillaugh:
Actually most of this posts have been at my own threads(trying to work on that) but its nice to see that Ive been accepted here.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2011, 08:20:03 AM »
I have a feeling there are a lot of Kafka-esque bans at WP. Too many personal interests at stake and nowhere near enough leadership from the plank.

The main problem as one of the other mods told me is that: "it doesn't help that WP is basically a kingdom, and with the king absent so much of the time i think it is tough to know how he wants things one. he's had so many run-ins with the past moderators that i am certain i already know what my future is going to look like!!!"

We are trying to avoid getting too involved in a discussion with someone but every now and then it happens and a mod starts focusing on one members actions and banning them.   Havent seen any of those lately but I know that you have to keep an eye on avoiding getting too involved discussing things with someone
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2011, 08:22:48 AM »
Alex banned me in 2006 after I compared WP to a bad daytime soap. He promised in an email to me that I would be allowed to rejoin if I promised to follow the TOS. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2011, 09:11:32 AM »
We are trying to avoid getting too involved in a discussion with someone but every now and then it happens and a mod starts focusing on one members actions and banning them.   Havent seen any of those lately but I know that you have to keep an eye on avoiding getting too involved discussing things with someone

Um, this was me 2 weeks ago.  How do you define "lately"?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2011, 09:35:01 AM »

Um, this was me 2 weeks ago.  How do you define "lately"?
You had been demoded for a while when I became a mod so I have no idea how Sall/Moog/TallyMan/DW_a_mom acted about this but I tried to talk things with you as soon as I noticed your behaviour and you started attacking me on random threads so I gave up trying to talk with you because you werent willing to listen and let the issue to other mods.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2011, 08:41:23 PM »
Uh huh.  I had been demodded  :cbc:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2011, 08:57:59 AM »
Welcome. I'm CG over there too but haven't posted in over a year.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2011, 09:05:55 AM »
Welcome. I'm CG over there too but haven't posted in over a year.

Welcome back CG  :santa:

Good to see you

Celticgoddess

« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2011, 09:25:31 AM »
Thanks MLA :)

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2011, 04:34:34 AM »
Thanks for the welcome CG.

Hope to see you around for a while

Scrapheap

« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »
But since you guys seem to know whats on my mind at all times and arent afraid of saying it out loud I thought I´d give you all the chance to introduce me(feel free to add as many personal attacks as you wish).

So are you one of the Mods on WP??

If so, who are you over there??

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2011, 11:37:14 PM »
But since you guys seem to know whats on my mind at all times and arent afraid of saying it out loud I thought I´d give you all the chance to introduce me(feel free to add as many personal attacks as you wish).

My askaway thread is called irrigate spongy(and theres a mod at wp that goes by spongy), doesnt that give you a clue on who I might be?.

Scrapheap

« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2011, 11:51:48 PM »

My askaway thread is called irrigate spongy(and theres a mod at wp that goes by spongy), doesnt that give you a clue on who I might be?.

HA HA HA HA!!!! your cover is blown!!! We've got you now!!!  :autism:    :weird:

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2011, 11:58:55 PM »

HA HA HA HA!!!! your cover is blown!!! We've got you now!!!  :autism:    :weird:
*starts running as fast as he can* catch me if you can suckers  :zoinks:.

In all seriousness now I joined this place as spongy but had to change it due to the amount of attention that username got me(my askaway thread was 7?pages long in less than a day...).