Author Topic: Post here if TCO is ignoring you  (Read 6181 times)

P7PSP

Re: Post here if TCO is ignoring you
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2011, 05:45:54 AM »
All I have to say is Holocaust denialism is selfish and inconsiderate. There's a reason it's considered a crime in some countries.

As an Aussie, what is a Boori? I guessed it was a term for Aborigine, but couldn't find any reference to it on google. Is it seen as an offensive term?

Aboriginals are not one collective whole. There are various tribes around Australia. The Booris would be the Queensland Aboriginals and in say WA where I grew up that are the Noongar tribe.
That makes sense given the size of Australia and the likely hood of multiple migrations, but I never thought about it before.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52:37 AM »
Yeah i think that the Kooris are the Aboriginals in and around Sydney.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2011, 06:09:11 AM »
All I have to say is Holocaust denialism is selfish and inconsiderate. There's a reason it's considered a crime in some countries.

As an Aussie, what is a Boori? I guessed it was a term for Aborigine, but couldn't find any reference to it on google. Is it seen as an offensive term?

Thanks

Aboriginals are not one collective whole. There are various tribes around Australia. The Booris would be the Queensland Aboriginals and in say WA where I grew up that are the Noongar tribe.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2011, 06:22:02 AM »
Its Ok
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2011, 08:10:02 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2011, 08:12:43 AM »
Yes. It stinks. Asked odeon about fixing that once so it could be seen again. Seems we're stuck with it.

Sorry, but the ignore mod doesn't work with SMF 2.x. The ignore/buddy list is a different function and included in SMF 2.x.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2011, 08:25:42 AM »

midlifeaspie

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2011, 08:31:55 AM »
I may be  :viking: and decide to register over there at a later date.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Binty

« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2011, 08:35:32 AM »
Dunc wouldn't let me register there  :lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2011, 08:36:18 AM »
 :laugh:

You naughty girl.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2011, 10:28:16 AM »
lol, it says I'm banned, even though I've never registered or posted there. :laugh:

Like it matters, a VPN/proxy chain and a fake e-mail and I can easily evade such things. :eyelash:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:30:11 AM by Ren Hoek »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2011, 10:57:27 AM »
lol, it says I'm banned, even though I've never registered or posted there. :laugh:

Like it matters, a VPN/proxy chain and a fake e-mail and I can easily evade such things. :eyelash:

:hahaha:

Somehow I think that that won't make a difference.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2011, 11:02:38 AM »

:hahaha:

Somehow I think that that won't make a difference.

I have no interest to register there though. I'm aware that Dunc screens all registration attempts too. Just funny that it said I was banned. But then I remembered that when I changed my ISP plan a while ago, my IP address got changed slightly, that would most likely explain it.

Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2011, 01:22:19 AM »

I get the same banned message :orly: