Author Topic: I wish i could 'unsee' this  (Read 912 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
I wish i could 'unsee' this
« on: September 29, 2011, 03:46:59 AM »

I found this while looking at funny sites.  I can't unsee it so i
thought i would share it.

I didn't find it funny.
blah blah blah

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: I wish i could 'unsee' this
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 03:51:12 AM »
What a great mother, encouraging her daughter to break gender barriers and become a firefighter when she grows up.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 04:03:01 AM »
I wish I could unsee it too now.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 07:09:55 AM »
Holy shit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 07:22:42 AM »
Brain bleach, please. I wish they would outlaw taking pictures like that with children. :thumbdn:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 08:51:20 AM »
Come on guys she just wants to get her an early start on her career ::)
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 08:56:09 AM »
Come on guys she just wants to get her an early start on her career ::)

:'(
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 10:22:50 AM »
I've seen that before too , it is pretty shocking.

As shocking as things like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8619329.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbeat/newsid_7470000/7470077.stm

We live in a world where very young children are being exposed to sexuality and the notions of looking "sexy" or "attractive" are being picked up on at increasingly younger ages, it's wrong but this is not a new thing.  :-\
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »

We live in a world where very young children are being exposed to sexuality and the notions of looking "sexy" or "attractive" are being picked up on at increasingly younger ages, it's wrong but this is not a new thing.  :-\

Babies in heels makes no sense at all. Toddlers trying the heels of their mother, or asking a princess outfit with plastic, slightly heeled slippers is a bit different.

Birthday parties for primary school girls, where they can learn pole-dancing is horrendous imo, and happening.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 10:34:03 AM »

Babies in heels makes no sense at all. Toddlers trying the heels of their mother, or asking a princess outfit with plastic, slightly heeled slippers is a bit different.

Birthday parties for primary school girls, where they can learn pole-dancing is horrendous imo, and happening.

:agreed:

My older sister used to dance and was ins hows at the age of 7 so she was wearing full make up at a very young age there of course is nothing wrong with that nor is there anything wrong with a mother and a daughter doing make up together.

Teaching girls at that age IS wrong on one hand but I suppose the elements on what the emphasis is on can make a difference.

E.g , If the emphasis on pole dancing is to look sexy and etc yes that is wrong
if the emphasis is on it being good exercise (it's supposed to be a brilliant way to lose weight apparently  :orly:) and a dance form or w.e I suppose that isn't as bad.

That ones a bit of a trickier subject I guess.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »

My older sister used to dance and was ins hows at the age of 7 so she was wearing full make up at a very young age there of course is nothing wrong with that nor is there anything wrong with a mother and a daughter doing make up together.

Teaching girls at that age IS wrong on one hand but I suppose the elements on what the emphasis is on can make a difference.

if the emphasis is on it being good exercise (it's supposed to be a brilliant way to lose weight apparently  :orly:) and a dance form or w.e I suppose that isn't as bad.

What I saw of it, there were entertainment like outfits for girls.  :finger:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 10:42:40 AM »

Ok now that IS wrong.  :thumbdn:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 10:43:21 AM »

Yeah, I also say  :finger:  to the  "pageant parents"  who doll up their preschoolers to look like adults,
 all because of their own show-business ambitions.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 10:51:35 AM »

Yeah, I also say  :finger:  to the  "pageant parents"  who doll up their preschoolers to look like adults,
 all because of their own show-business ambitions.

You and hyke both saw my facebook status about that I think.

I'll post it here:

"Child Beauty pageants are disgusting , why do we need a massive debate to realise that sexualisation of children is wrong? , just ban them already."

eris

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 11:10:38 AM »
I remember the stink this made