Author Topic: I am seriously, seriously pissed off  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: I am seriously, seriously pissed off
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 11:37:07 AM »
Come on, Jeff. Show yourself! We ain't getting any younger here. :wanker:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 12:55:03 PM »
:-\

What a cunt this jeff person seems to be.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 01:43:44 PM »
 :agreed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 03:00:53 PM »
Yeah, along the gist others expressed here. Not cool at all. Grow up, don't act the little weakling and just leave her alone, dude.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 04:11:33 PM »
Married monogamy to the right guy sure has a lot going for it.  Not criticizing you Eris, but I don't think I could handle the extra drama your lifestyle would bring me.

P. S.  Jerk-Off1 and Jerk-Off2, Leave Eris the fuck alone or else you will have to deal with a 62 y/o fat harridan who has years of vengeful living tricks at her command.  I merely look harmless.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »

He won't get any ever again, and the sudden realization of this is probably what stings the most and is causing his acting out.  Women aren't lining up to fuck crippled douchebags with bad haircuts.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »
Go your Majesty!!  :indeed:  :headbang2:

Oh and Jeff , wanna see what I made for the ex I was talking about?

Back off.  >:D
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 05:17:38 PM »
I haven't heard anything else. I'm sure he is still probably watching me, but I decided I really care very little. i am almost flattered that 2 boys care so much as to form a little culb over me. I wonder if they sit around together, cross-legged, and tell stories of how evil I am !

It sounds to me like the person you should be having a problem with is the "friend" who is allowing this to continue.

yeah, he isn't really my friend anymore. We WERE good friends back in high school. He is the guy I dated briefly after Jeff. The one that wanted to eat my menstrual blood :P Well I kinda used him for 2 weeks and dumped him, and he really really really got his feelings hurt. I did honestly feel bad about that so I would talk to him whenever he would call me. He was really hoping to get back together with me but I think he realized, it aint gonna happen

So, I have very little doubt that Josh is indeed in on all of this, and egging it on.

Oh, and Josh is a quite, um, manly, aggressive fellow. The exact opposite of Jeff. I bet Jeff has a crush on him. lol

eris

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2011, 05:21:59 PM »

He won't get any ever again, and the sudden realization of this is probably what stings the most and is causing his acting out.  Women aren't lining up to fuck crippled douchebags with bad haircuts.

No, he is likely going to die alone or be alone for a very long time. He's cute, but only in my opinion. He weighs less than a hundred pounds. He can barely walk. OOOH, and there was that one time he told me about the time he

HAD HIS SISTER AND HER FRIEND TIE HIM UP AND HE LIKED IT. YES. HE HAD A SEXUAL INCIDENT WITH HIS SISTER.

Not to mention the fact he is a complete and utter cunt. And he cant date regular women either, he is too submissive. He needs a Domme to get excited and we are so rare, that he isn't going to get another one - not with that attitude.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »

No, he is likely going to die alone or be alone for a very long time. He's cute, but only in my opinion. He weighs less than a hundred pounds. He can barely walk. OOOH, and there was that one time he told me about the time he

HAD HIS SISTER AND HER FRIEND TIE HIM UP AND HE LIKED IT. YES. HE HAD A SEXUAL INCIDENT WITH HIS SISTER.

Not to mention the fact he is a complete and utter cunt. And he cant date regular women either, he is too submissive. He needs a Domme to get excited and we are so rare, that he isn't going to get another one - not with that attitude.

The best revenge is a life lived well.

eris

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 05:23:15 PM »
Oh, and thanks everyone for your words. He is a sensitive little cunt, im sure he is crying into a pair of pink panties right now :(

eris

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »

The best revenge is a life lived well.

Well, I'm fucking a 19 year old and they are sitting around together plotting my demise. i think it is obvious as to who has moved on ;)

Osensitive1

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 06:39:35 PM »
Maybe you should stop talking to Josh for a while if he's letting himself be used by Jeff to harass you by relaying messages that you can't reply to.
Couldn't help but wonder. Why is he telling these things? What's up with him?

Hope it turns out okay, eris.

eris

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 07:02:36 PM »
Maybe you should stop talking to Josh for a while if he's letting himself be used by Jeff to harass you by relaying messages that you can't reply to.
Couldn't help but wonder. Why is he telling these things? What's up with him?

Hope it turns out okay, eris.

They are both just really mad at me. :S

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 07:33:32 PM »

I know that if he doesn't stop, I really am going to find a way to retaliate. I'm sure he doesn't want his family and friends to know he is a submissive bitch that dresses like a girl and likes it in the ass.

Maybe that's what he wants? Don't some guys get off on humiliation?