Author Topic: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »
Lol. Sex days.

I think somebody edited my post there.

Osensitive1

« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
It's not a common stance. Many believers will make the claim of god's days being longer than literal days. Then you refute scientific evidence of the contrary?

What scientific evidence? And why should I care about what other people say if what they say contradicts God's Word?
Lol. Thought you were going to take the seemingly intelligent approach Mcalavera. There's plenty of believers who accept the stance of the scientific community in the dino preceding humanity and still work a way around the same day creation conflict. Might as well have said there were no dinosaurs and god put the dino bones there to test your faith, because if the science of the dino contradicts god's word then dinos contradict gods word.

Osensitive1

« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2011, 06:22:22 PM »
The true believer is the one who believes in Jesus Christ as the Lord and the Savior
Jesus as lord breaks the first commandment.

Jesus is not under the law.
Man is, in who he worships as lord.

Osensitive1

« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »
Only God's interpretation is true. When we follow God's interpretation, it doesn't become our own interpretation. It's still God's.

By the way, truth is absolute. If I believe I'm Rambo, does this make me truly Rambo?
The man on the website expresses god's interpretation? What if my interpretation is different from his? Why is my interpretation not god's interpretation?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2011, 06:46:32 PM »
I did the test and got a lecture on how I anger god. :LMAO:

U mad god? :trollface:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2011, 06:50:34 PM »
I did the test and apparently i am guilty of everything but murder and will roast in hell forever. Thanks God, now you made me feel bad. I thought you were supposed to fill our hearts with joy ?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
I did the test and apparently i am guilty of everything but murder and will roast in hell forever. Thanks God, now you made me feel bad. I thought you were supposed to fill our hearts with joy ?

I loved the part where it compared "lust" with "rape" , really now... you'd think an  omnipotent being'd have some perspective.  ::)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2011, 07:10:04 PM »
How do you know this?

I've read His Word. Have you?

Human beings will often twist words for their own purpose as human nature has proven time and time again.

Yes, but God is sovereign, is He not?

Can't he?
If he's an omnipotent being , what exactly is going to stop him?  ;)

Maybe having morals?

(Bolded that part for some offtopic I2 humour , if there were sex days of creating why did we need a second coming of christ?  :zoinks:)

Very funny ... NOT!

Lust is an emotional force that is directly associated with the thinking or fantasizing about one's desire, usually in a sexual way.[1]

Good. So even that definition you pulled out from some New Age dictionary states that lust is not equivalent to desire.

Because God's word preaches understanding of others opinions and beliefs doesn't it?

It does? ???

plus , in order to successfully take part in an argument , you need to listen to others stances and opinions.

I did. They're wrong.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2011, 07:13:57 PM »
Lol. Thought you were going to take the seemingly intelligent approach Mcalavera. There's plenty of believers who accept the stance of the scientific community in the dino preceding humanity and still work a way around the same day creation conflict.

Why do you keep appealing to the majority as if they must be right?

Can't a man like me have the right to accept what God Himself says for a change?

Might as well have said there were no dinosaurs and god put the dino bones there to test your faith, because if the science of the dino contradicts god's word then dinos contradict gods word.

Science doesn't contradict God's Word. Evolutionism does, and evolutionism is not science.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »
Only God's interpretation is true. When we follow God's interpretation, it doesn't become our own interpretation. It's still God's.

By the way, truth is absolute. If I believe I'm Rambo, does this make me truly Rambo?
The man on the website expresses god's interpretation? What if my interpretation is different from his? Why is my interpretation not god's interpretation?

Because it's different from God's interpretation. :autism:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2011, 07:19:28 PM »

Did you go all the way through to the end? There's the bit about Jesus Christ dying for you on the cross ...

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2011, 07:20:34 PM »

I loved the part where it compared "lust" with "rape" , really now... you'd think an  omnipotent being'd have some perspective.  ::)

You mad? :trollface:

eris

« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2011, 07:23:55 PM »

Did you go all the way through to the end? There's the bit about Jesus Christ dying for you on the cross ...

I'm supposed to feel good that man was tortured to death ???

Osensitive1

« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2011, 07:26:21 PM »

Because it's different from God's interpretation. :autism:
You didn't answer the first question.

Osensitive1

« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2011, 07:31:31 PM »
Science doesn't contradict God's Word. Evolutionism does, and evolutionism is not science.
Carbon dating dinos as preceding man has nothing to do with evolution.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:34:33 PM by Jack »