Author Topic: Oh Father I got a question to make  (Read 1155 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Oh Father I got a question to make
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 07:05:40 PM »
The though of you watching his videos is a little funny.

Actually, I never have watched them. And never will. Just the fact that the idiot posted them on the net gives him as much credibility as GWB at a peace conference.

I don't belive you. I bet you have them all saved to your hard drive, with your favourite screenshot as your desktop wallpaper :viking:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »

Actually, I never have watched them. And never will. Just the fact that the idiot posted them on the net gives him as much credibility as GWB at a peace conference.

I don't belive you. I bet you have them all saved to your hard drive, with your favourite screenshot as your desktop wallpaper :viking:

Believe what you want. It's not as if I give a shit.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2011, 08:18:24 PM »

Of course. You're not exactly the type to let anything that's said on the internet bother you.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2011, 10:07:01 PM »

Of course. You're not exactly the type to let anything that's said on the internet bother you.

What's got up your nose about BIG FUCKING PETER jokes anyway?

Don't like 'em?

Don't read them.

Osensitive1

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2011, 10:51:59 PM »
It's a two way street.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2011, 02:51:34 AM »
It's a two way street.

Meaning?

I'm not able to understand some of your cryptic stuff, Jack.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2011, 06:39:37 AM »

I don't believe you. I bet you have them all saved to your hard drive, with your favourite screenshot as your desktop wallpaper :viking:

Don't like 'em?

Don't read them.

It's pretty hard not to read "them." You have spread the exact same non-joke around half the threads on this forum.

I do make a bit of an effort to avoid your posts, because they mostly just involve you fixating on penises, or a pointless youtube clip when you can't think of anything to say, but feel the need to say something anyway.

It is impossible to fully ignore your "humour." Even if I don't read your new posts, I will read other peoples new posts, and then see your posts above them.

Why don't you start a new thread where you can fixate on cock until your heart's content. You could just post "Big fucking Peter" over and over again.

OK, truth is Steve, I'm finding you annoying at the moment. You really are the equivalent of Penty typing "Balls of steel" over and over again in different fonts and sizes.
You spoke earlier about needing "new material." Forget new material. You're not a comedian. You're not even funny.
Instead of trying to be "funny" all the time, why not just be yourself, and save making "jokes" for when you actually have something funny to say.

Osensitive1

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2011, 08:32:36 AM »
It's a two way street.

Meaning?

I'm not able to understand some of your cryptic stuff, Jack.
Whenever your posts meet criticism, the response is along the same line of: lump it or leave it; get over it or GTFO; you can say what you want and those who don't like it can go to wp; that sort of thing. Of course you're correct, but it's a two way street and other members can say what they want as well, including what they think about what you think. If you don't like it, you could always just not read it. Get it now?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »
Personally , I'm getting kind of bored by the "BIG FUCKING PETER" phrase.

Oh and http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18332.0.html

Democracy motherfuckers. :elvis:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2011, 09:06:26 AM »
 :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »
It looks like a...

:orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »

I don't believe you. I bet you have them all saved to your hard drive, with your favourite screenshot as your desktop wallpaper :viking:

Don't like 'em?

Don't read them.

It's pretty hard not to read "them." You have spread the exact same non-joke around half the threads on this forum.

I do make a bit of an effort to avoid your posts, because they mostly just involve you fixating on penises, or a pointless youtube clip when you can't think of anything to say, but feel the need to say something anyway.

It is impossible to fully ignore your "humour." Even if I don't read your new posts, I will read other peoples new posts, and then see your posts above them.

Why don't you start a new thread where you can fixate on cock until your heart's content. You could just post "Big fucking Peter" over and over again.

OK, truth is Steve, I'm finding you annoying at the moment. You really are the equivalent of Penty typing "Balls of steel" over and over again in different fonts and sizes.
You spoke earlier about needing "new material." Forget new material. You're not a comedian. You're not even funny.
Instead of trying to be "funny" all the time, why not just be yourself, and save making "jokes" for when you actually have something funny to say.

If you have such a weak fucking problem with me, then do the chickenshit thing and ignore me, just like richard. You're just behaving like a fucking sook, complaining about my posts and jokes etc. So fucking what if you don't like it. Squiddy has just made it even worse for you now, aws there is a stupid smiley repalcing the text. So get over yourself before you give yourself a hernia.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »
I'm not sure if it actually is causing problems or not.

Gotta say though it is pretty funny seeing everyone have a complete sentence with BIG FUCKING PETER stuck right in the middle.  :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2011, 05:30:02 PM »

Don't like 'em?

Don't read them.

If you have such a weak fucking problem with me, then do the chickenshit thing and ignore me, just like richard. You're just behaving like a fucking sook, complaining about my posts and jokes etc. So fucking what if you don't like it. Squiddy has just made it even worse for you now, aws there is a stupid smiley repalcing the text. So get over yourself before you give yourself a hernia.

I'm not sure how Squiddys new smiley has made it worse for me. The smiley is quite funny, unlike yourself.

Obvious troll is obvious dickhead. It sure ain't richtard, as the spelling is too good. So blow it out your arse, or better still, stick your peter up it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2011, 05:34:58 PM »
Squid: the text was fine. The movement and flashing colours are probably giving some people problems, and it may be slowing things down. Just cos Butterflies and MLA are staining their undies over the text didn't mean you had to cater for them.

Soph tried using smilies to replace words on zOMG a few years ago. While it was funny at first, it because annoying when used out of context.