Author Topic: Oh Father I got a question to make  (Read 1153 times)

P7PSP

Re: Oh Father I got a question to make
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »
 :viking: :viking: :viking: 

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »

Males just get richard's BIG FUCKING PETER.

So advice to all guys - DON'T GET A COLONIC!!.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 06:11:32 PM »

Males just get richard's BIG FUCKING PETER

Oh my God Steve. If there's any reason for you to talk about Richards penis, you will find it.

If there is no reason at all for you to talk about Richards penis, then Fuck It, you're gonna talk about it anyway.

I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with that poor guys cock. In fact, I'm really becoming sure that you are in denial about your sexuality.
I've never heard a "straight guy" talk about cock so much in my life.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »

Oh my God Steve. If there's any reason for you to talk about Richards penis, you will find it.

If there is no reason at all for you to talk about Richards penis, then Fuck It, you're gonna talk about it anyway.

I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with that poor guys cock. In fact, I'm really becoming sure that you are in denial about your sexuality.

You mean "joke" about his cock. Cos that's all it is, a fucking joke.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »

No. If it was a joke, you would have stopped when it stopped being funny. This appears to have become a full blown fixation.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 06:22:11 PM »
And speaking of straight guys talking about willies:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 06:28:24 PM »

This.

You are officially more annoying than Duke was when he was at his worst.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 06:39:58 PM »

No. If it was a joke, you would have stopped when it stopped being funny. This appears to have become a full blown fixation.

Who fucking cares anyway? It's not as if it actually MEANS anything. Fuck me, some people seem to think that if you have a laugh at someone because they are stupid enough to play with their willie on webcam, and keep running with it, these people automatically assume a bit of poofterism. There are still others who find the gag funny, such as PPK, so if anyone is tired of it they can do one of two things - either give me some new fucking material to work with, or stop fucking complaining and put up with them.

As long as at least SOMEONE laughs, I will keep the joke going.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »

Who fucking cares anyway? It's not as if it actually MEANS anything. Fuck me, some people seem to think that if you have a laugh at someone because they are stupid enough to play with their willie on webcam, and keep running with it, these people automatically assume a bit of poofterism. There are still others who find the gag funny, such as PPK, so if anyone is tired of it they can do one of two things - either give me some new fucking material to work with, or stop fucking complaining and put up with them.

Keeping the same joke going, when everyone else thinks you are a bisexual bore is :viking:

Osensitive1

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »
The though of you watching his videos is a little funny.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 06:59:14 PM »

Keeping the same joke going, when everyone else thinks you are a bisexual bore is :viking:

Who's everyone? I only see you and MLA whinging. And that hardly counts for the I2 membership.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 07:01:21 PM »

Actually, I never have watched them. And never will. Just the fact that the idiot posted them on the net gives him as much credibility as GWB at a peace conference.

Osensitive1

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »
:laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »

:lol:

I must admit, I watched one of his videos as well. The one where he kept proudly wiping his member on his t-shirt :LOL:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 07:03:55 PM »

Who's everyone? I only see you and MLA whinging. And that hardly counts for the I2 membership.

You could always start a poll and find out for sure.