Educational

Author Topic: Low Quality Trolling  (Read 8090 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Low Quality Trolling
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
Ok, I've done it....all this stuff has made me curious and I registered there.  For the record, I had to go by "psychobabble" since Psychophant was taken.   :P  I haven't posted there yet, but, I'm open to suggestions as to where to look and what to say.   :santa:

It's not a very interesting forum unless you want to legitimately talk about Aspergers all day long and kvetch about being a virgin or having no friends.  It's busy though.
True busy, and a lot of young people. You might like it there too, psychophant.

Psychophant

« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »
Ok, I've done it....all this stuff has made me curious and I registered there.  For the record, I had to go by "psychobabble" since Psychophant was taken.   :P  I haven't posted there yet, but, I'm open to suggestions as to where to look and what to say.   :santa:

It's not a very interesting forum unless you want to legitimately talk about Aspergers all day long and kvetch about being a virgin or having no friends.  It's busy though.

My first glance thru there has been  :yawn: and I did see stuff by people mentioned here, like lilya and grisha(?).    I will probably post stuff there at some point, but, it does seem boring to me. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2011, 04:00:06 PM »

My first glance thru there has been  :yawn: and I did see stuff by people mentioned here, like lilya and grisha(?).    I will probably post stuff there at some point, but, it does seem boring to me.

While there are several thousand active members, probably 80% of the posts come from the same 50 or so.  Hard to miss them.

Psychophant

« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2011, 04:01:18 PM »
Ok, I just go this in my pm box.

Quote from: jennkiss
Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss jennife dion, I got your contact detail at    /www.singlemenonline.com/ and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .

I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my picture to you,so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (j.dion55@yahoo.com)

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss
jennifer

This is seriously a joke.  I'm not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but, this makes me wonder!!! If this is what plank allows, wtf is he banning people with legitimate issues for??   :hahaha:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:03:30 PM by Psychophant »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2011, 04:02:27 PM »
Oh my.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2011, 04:05:37 PM »

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss jennife dion, I got your contact detail at    /www.singlemenonline.com/ and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .

I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my picture to you,so that we can get to know each other better.

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss
jennifer

This is seriously a joke.  I'm not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but, this makes me wonder!!! If this is what plank allows, wtf is he banning people with legitimate issues for??   :hahaha:

Every new member gets at least one.

The funny part is the number who reply thinking it is legit.

P7PSP

« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2011, 04:12:22 PM »
Why does he only have 66 posts?  Did he quit once?

Fits and starts, I lost interest in the net in general from time to time, and as a political guy I like a bit more post volume to keep me engaged.  Periodically I see something interesting over here and comment, but sometimes whole sections go months without an update, hence my low count here.

Or you waited until your services were needed by the Motherland again.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12630.msg801800.html#msg801800
Seriously who fucking cares? What state secrets of I2 are being compromised?

Psychophant

« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »

Hello Dear ,

Yours truly,
Miss
jennifer

My girlfriend looked at that and nearly died laughing at such bogus language.   :lol:  I have a friend irl who is a member there and he's gotten a lot of those messages over time.   I may regret this. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2011, 04:15:45 PM »

Fits and starts, I lost interest in the net in general from time to time, and as a political guy I like a bit more post volume to keep me engaged.  Periodically I see something interesting over here and comment, but sometimes whole sections go months without an update, hence my low count here.

I don't think people are judging their secrets, I think they are judging his character.  Who cares?  Just people. 

On another note, why do you take this so seriously?  Why do you get so offended?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2011, 04:18:06 PM »

No secrets whatsoever. I oppose the dishonesty and the sneaking around, not giving away information that wasn't secret to begin with.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2011, 04:59:38 PM »

I don't think people are judging their secrets, I think they are judging his character.  Who cares?  Just people. 

On another note, why do you take this so seriously?  Why do you get so offended?
Answered in the other thread.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »
Wrongplanet has now become a secret dating service, and hence shall be known as Fapplanet.

P7PSP

« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2011, 05:11:59 PM »
Wrongplanet has now become a secret dating service, and hence shall be known as Fapplanet.
Are they allowing pr0n in Love & Dating now?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2011, 05:34:48 PM »
Are they allowing pr0n in Love & Dating now?

As well as gay sex Ragtime style in Adult?

Maybe they should rename the Haven to Pedo-haven.

And PPR could stand for Penises, Prods and Rectums.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »

Hello Dear ,

Yours truly,
Miss
jennifer

It's funny because this does undermine WP significantly and I'm surprised some internet security websites haven't red flagged it for being a hotspot for scammers/malicious ads yet. I mean usually most boards have a good screening process that prevents spam like that from ever existing.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.