Educational

Author Topic: Post something you learned today that you wish you could unlearn.  (Read 2128 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Post something you learned today that you wish you could unlearn.
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:24 AM »
Under the right circumstances, and with the right kind of organisms, yeast infections can be contagious.

:afterglow: :aff: :dunce:
No way. That one's a keeper. People should know that.

Learning about it without the itching is preferred over the learning through experience.

The itching is kind of annoying, it's the blisters that really have me upset.  :-[

I just learned that Hubert is not circumcised.

:aff:

Did they give you the fluconazole pill or some sort of antifungal cream?

I am, but I think they gave me a slightly longer cut than average.  I got some OTC tioconazole.

I think that penile yeast infections are rare in healthy circumcised men, so are you diabetic, taking steroids or antibiotics, or is your immune system not functioning properly?

I've only heard of one non-circumcised man with a yeast infection, he was far from healthy. And he did not get to a blister stage as far as I know.

Richard with his BIG FUCKING PETER

midlifeaspie

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 08:14:00 AM »
Under the right circumstances, and with the right kind of organisms, yeast infections can be contagious.

Learning about it without the itching is preferred over the learning through experience.

The itching is kind of annoying, it's the blisters that really have me upset.  :-[

I am, but I think they gave me a slightly longer cut than average.  I got some OTC tioconazole.

I think that penile yeast infections are rare in healthy circumcised men, so are you diabetic, taking steroids or antibiotics, or is your immune system not functioning properly?

I'm fine, thanks :)

My wife carries a particularly rare breed of the yeasties.  She has had this problem twice in the past 7 years and I caught it both times.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 08:46:49 AM »

My wife carries a particularly rare breed of the yeasties.  She has had this problem twice in the past 7 years and I caught it both times.

This :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »

Was she pregnant the last time too?  Yeast infections are more common in pregnant women.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 01:03:22 PM »

Was she pregnant the last time too?  Yeast infections are more common in pregnant women.

No, and yes we know :)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
That MLA was circumcised and now has a micro colony on his dick. :aff:  :zombiefuck: :puke: :sick:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »

Actually come to think of it, I think I probably learned that the hard way from an ex who was uncut, though we both opted to agree that we'd done something wrong somewhere, to be way the fuck more diligent about showering after lots of sex, and neither of us actually saw a doctor for it (went away on its own).  Considering I've tested clean for everything else it could possibly have been about eight billion times since then, I rather assume it was prolly that.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2011, 05:50:05 PM »
Also, what I learned today is I still have periods of barely-explicable and virtually intractable moodiness.  It's really, really annoying.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2011, 08:04:53 PM »
Also, what I learned today is I still have periods of barely-explicable and virtually intractable moodiness.  It's really, really annoying.

I'm pretty sure that's just the female baseline.  :viking:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 08:55:03 PM »
That MLA was circumcised and now has a micro colony on his dick. :aff:  :zombiefuck: :puke: :sick:

I wonder if that's why they call it brewer's droop......

The weight of all the yeasties dragging it down.  :dunno:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 05:01:51 AM »

I'm pretty sure that's just the female baseline.  :viking:
I quetsion whether I'm supposed to feel this horrible.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 05:09:29 AM »
Not something I learned today, but something that everyone who reads this is going to learn:

My dick gets itchy and comes out in red blotches after sex without a condom.  I'm pretty sure it's a mild localised allergic reaction to the other person, and it goes away a few hours after I have a shower.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2011, 07:03:25 AM »
One of the girls confessed that she liked squeezing her boyfriends pimples. Holy shit. Gross...why share?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 10:22:19 AM »
One of the girls confessed that she liked squeezing her boyfriends pimples. Holy shit. Gross...why share?

can you pretend it's an drink related hallucination and pretend you didn't hear it?  The only alternative is that she'll fit in really well here and you don't want to post in the same forum.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2011, 10:24:35 AM »
Hallucinations happen I would like the former soultion  :autism:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap