Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 260073 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14010 on: May 14, 2018, 12:18:37 PM »
Tired as fuck. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14011 on: May 14, 2018, 09:47:55 PM »
I hate it when stuff just disappears in this household.  >:(
Over-enthusiastic clean freak in the family?  Naughty puppy?  Poltergeist?  :boo:
Here it's always cats.

That noise you heard at 4:00 am?

It's the sound of your inhaler being knocked off of the nightstand and under the kitchen stove.

Hope you have a backup human.

If you're going to have that fatal asthma attack this morning just make sure to feed us first.
I have a cat audience watching me sleep early in the morning when they want to be fed.

In the night I got up for a drink and tripped over my shoe in the middle of the floor. It was far from where I put it when I took it off (under the bed).
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14012 on: May 15, 2018, 09:49:15 PM »
It's the sound of your inhaler being knocked off of the nightstand and under the kitchen stove.

How close is your nightstand to your kitchen stove?  :zombiefuck:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14013 on: May 15, 2018, 10:39:54 PM »
Mornings. I fucking hate mornings.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14014 on: May 16, 2018, 01:32:39 AM »
I slept for most of the afternoon. What an idiot.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14015 on: May 16, 2018, 11:14:41 PM »
I'd like to sleep now. :yawn:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14016 on: May 17, 2018, 07:58:36 AM »

How close is your nightstand to your kitchen stove?  :zombiefuck:

I'm usually on the sofa. It's an open floor plan...living room and kitchen are combined. Whole main living area upstairs is tiny with no carpet to impede the progress of the cats and their nightly games of floor hockey.

Neighbors rec. room/laundry room area in the basement is bigger than my upstairs with the kitchen/living room, bath and two small bedrooms. :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14017 on: May 18, 2018, 05:45:35 AM »
They're burning off parts of the bush near the hills and the smoke has been making its way over to where we live. Yesterday we saw ash in the air.

This is really bad for asthma and both Kayleigh and I have both had to use our inhalers more often. I shut all the windows and doors to the cats' dismay but I can still smell smoke.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14018 on: May 19, 2018, 12:59:42 AM »
A migraine in the making. :GA:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #14019 on: May 19, 2018, 04:26:12 AM »
With the likelihood of brushfires and worse in australia, why not pick up a box of those cheap disposable filter  masks? might help. If they don't, then a cheap gas mask (since its only having to deal with particulates really) with an organics filter to deal with any gaseous crap, they do filter-pads that go over the top of the filter canisters in many models specifically designed to scrub out solid particulates, oil mists and that kind of crap.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14020 on: May 19, 2018, 04:33:11 AM »
Fuck ME! OWWWW jesus H! just fell, due to hypotension, and really smacked  the back of  my head hard. Dropped like a stone. Took a few painkillers to take the edge off but its really painful right on one side of my skull, right close to the cervical vertebrae, so if it doesn't stop aching asap, I'm going to get it checked out in case I've cracked my skull or fractured my neck.

If y'all never hear from me  again you know it was serious. For now, some STRONG pain meds and a lie-down  for  a little, but unless the pain, or rather, difficulty moving my neck, stops very soon  (I'll give the pain meds time  to work, then test my range of movement, very  carefully, to see if it is  pain alone, or a mechanical reason for movement range being affected, if the latter, then I'll get  it checked out in hospital.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14021 on: May 19, 2018, 08:44:52 PM »
I'm allergic to cats. Kira tried to play with my feet under the doona, with claws out and scratched me about the ankle and heel. Instant itchiness that doesn't go away in a hurry.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14022 on: May 20, 2018, 06:40:31 AM »
Aww poor renster *squeezes*, thats got to be a bugger and a half, an autie/aspie allergic to cats.

Thats like....having a  vegetarian allergic to anything plant based :P  Just doesn't work.

Could  be worse though, you could be autie as a cat and allergic to cats.  Now that'd throw a spanner in the works (now, on a more serious although musing sort of note, I wonder  how the very devil that those rare individuals who present a nasty ass immune reaction to water, yes, water, its not common but the condition exists, I wonder how they actually are able to exist, without reacting to the water in their bodies, and when almost all aqueous liquids for oral consumption also cause reaction, how one or two specific (to an individual) such beverages manage to not cause symptoms. I read once of a woman who could drink only tea. Skin exposure to water, swallowing it, IIRC even her own sweat, caused a severe reaction, couldn't drink water or most drinks, but for whatever reason could drink tea.)

Quite the peculiar phenomenon, no?

Hope you feel better soon ren.

As for my quick bitch right now-my fucking neck is still aching like a shit. I did have about 50-60mg methadone though this morning and its stopped it hurting, although I still can't turn my neck to the right. Although at least, I can sleep now. I know because I just did earlier, when the methadone I'd bought the other day was coming on at close to its strongest peak effect. That bought me about 4.5 hours of rest give or take a bit, and I could go right back to sleep if  I wanted. I don't though, I'm in the mood for things that involve glassware and funky things bubbling and sizzling :autism:

Got another 20mg methadone left, that I'll take this evening, and again, go to sleep, since  in the morning I'll be picking up my repeat meds. The methadone was just to tide me over the weekend, because the doctors here are too fucking stingy with pain meds to give me enough to last me the entirety of each week, I always end up having to fend for myself at a bare MINIMUM overnight, and much of a sunday evening, sometimes, saturday. They give me NEARLY enough,  but not quite, and even now, they complain I'm getting too fucking much!

Been threatening to slash the dose too. I'm actually too scared to go to the doctors now for  an appointment, because  the scripts are done automatically, every week, and by attracting as little attention as possible, at least until I have a firm and solid boundary to fall back  on, before making another appt. unless there is an emergency of some sort thats below hospital grade but needs seeing to within a day or two then nothing has actually been DONE. My GP is like that, decent enough guy usually but he is pretty forgetful and if he can't see me, I'm not there; no fucking joke, its almost as if, like a baby, with a parent hiding his/her face and the doctor thinks the patient vanished.

I hate dealing with doctors. Hopefully although it means doing as much of my bodily medical maintenance myself courtesy of my particular brand of speshul skills, I can actually avoid this. Although at the same time, I NEED  something done he is meant to do, and it'd be pretty damn difficult for me to do it and make the required chemical entity, memantine in this case, and its got a funky three-dimensional cage structure with bridgehead carbon atons (an adamantane derivative specifically) and I have looked for precursors to it but I've not found anyone who can get me either the dimethyladamantane backbone to it, or what I'd far prefer, either an alcohol, an alkyl halide or tosylate/brosylate/nosylate/mesylate or nitro group in the 1-position that I could just aminate and make my own memantine. As it is, I'm waiting for a damn research chemical supplier to get memantine back in stock.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14023 on: May 20, 2018, 10:42:48 AM »

Keep crying for more dwugs baby, we know you love them. Since you are so good at helping yourself, we're sure you will survive long enough to not need them.

lol...

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14024 on: May 21, 2018, 10:13:25 PM »
There's a fire ban here because it's been so dry. Not that I'm actually prepared to be going camping and wanting to start a fire, but nonetheless I have sympathy for all those people who are. It's no fun camping without the campfire.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.