Educational

Author Topic: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.  (Read 3237 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 09:22:24 PM »
May I add that her personality alone doesn't exactly make the public sympathetic either, if anything she makes herself look guilty, no doubt about that.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:35 PM »
May I add that her personality alone doesn't exactly make the public sympathetic either, if anything she makes herself look guilty, no doubt about that.

And how did the police know exactly where to find the jumpsuit?

And if a dingo had taken the baby, the fucking thing would have been torn to shreds.

Scrapheap

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2011, 01:06:25 AM »
I will say this, anyone that has been ACQUITTED BY A COURT OF LAW but convicted by the ignorant public opinion needs to leave the country and start life anew elsewhere.

That's a pretty strong opinion to have about other people's opinions Phil.  What were you acquitted of, and who is still judging you?

Nothing and nobody, its just that the backlash against her by the lynch mob known as the court of public opinion is completely ludicrous. They do not understand that she can not be tried again.

Again, nobody is saying she shouls be tried again.  They are saying she is a scum-bag who got away with murder and they hope her vagina rots off.  Why do you confuse those two things?

I simply find it annoying the the public refuse to accept the verdict of the jury.

The public aren't sheep.  The verdict of the jury does not change history.  The jury isn't infallible.  The jury saying that there was not enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she killed her daughter doesn't mean she didn't do it.  It isn't even the jury's fault, the prosecutor fucked the case up terribly. 

People will continue to believe what they want to believe.  That is the basis of a free society.  What you are advocating sounds more at home in Iran.  "The Grand Council has decided that X never happened" (fill in the blank with evolution, women's rights, etc)

I'm not saying that it did not happen, i'm saying that in the opinion of 12 men and women randomly selected by the State of Florida's court system, she did not commit the crime. Someone is guilty of murder, but it is not Casey Anthony.

Correction: Casey Anthony IS guilty of murder, just not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, given the evidence presented to the jury.

There's still no better explanation for the facts than she killed her kid. It's just that there isn't enough evidence to completely rule out accidental death.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2011, 01:06:54 AM »
In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

Oh yes, very irrelevant :)

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

She needs to leave Florida and possibly the US. My advice, go to Switzerland. OJ dropped off the radar when he was acquitted, and the public all but forgot about him. Maybe we will see history repeat itself.

The public forgot about him?  Where is he right now?

Florida! 

I thought that he was in prison in Nevada.

Scrapheap

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:23 AM »
I did not really follow the case too well, but am shocked she was fond not guilty considering the public opinion crowd was ready to have her dead. I cant comment, I don't know any facts. But have read  some things about how she may had histrionic personality disorder, which would make her much more likely to do such a thing.

That's a personality disorder that may fit her quite well.

That's also a possibility, though I think that she's more likely a sociopath, but then again, Histrionics can be very sociopathic too, ask me how I know.  ::)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2011, 01:42:44 AM »
I did not really follow the case too well, but am shocked she was fond not guilty considering the public opinion crowd was ready to have her dead. I cant comment, I don't know any facts. But have read  some things about how she may had histrionic personality disorder, which would make her much more likely to do such a thing.

That's also a possibility, though I think that she's more likely a sociopath, but then again, Histrionics can be very sociopathic too, ask me how I know.  ::)

Odds are we can't really know what exactly the personality disorder is unless we have access to her past childhood days and her present everyday situations, but from her actions seen through the media, it is obvious she does have a Cluster B personality disorder.

And you're right. Some people with HPD can be sociopathic in behavior due to the extreme lack of empathy for others. But they are mostly about attention seeking behavior.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2011, 02:05:29 AM »

Odds are we can't really know what exactly the personality disorder is unless we have access to her past childhood days and her present everyday situations, but from her actions seen through the media, it is obvious she does have a Cluster B personality disorder.

And you're right. Some people with HPD can be sociopathic in behavior due to the extreme lack of empathy for others. But they are mostly about attention seeking behavior.

Cluster B? She sounds more like a Cluster F, U, C & K to me.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2011, 04:53:00 AM »

Actually she doens't sound like she's got much going on in cluster C. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder#Cluster_C_.28anxious_or_fearful_disorders.29
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Psychophant

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2011, 05:03:34 AM »
In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

She needs to leave Florida and possibly the US. My advice, go to Switzerland. OJ dropped off the radar when he was acquitted, and the public all but forgot about him. Maybe we will see history repeat itself.

Florida! 

Yes, I forgot about that.  He was in Vegas on some sort of trip, but, his primary home is in Florida.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2011, 08:02:59 AM »
As of this morning they have pushed her release date back to the 17th.  Her attorney is expressing worries over her safety.  Wouldn't that just be the topper to the whole mess, if she was found wrapped in duct tape in the woods by her house.

To clarify, I am certainly not advocating violence.  Only pointing out that this mess may not yet be over, and personally I would like to stop seeing news stories on the whole affair.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011, 08:25:53 AM »
*buys more duct tape* ...what?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 10:21:17 AM »

Actually she doens't sound like she's got much going on in cluster C. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_disorder#Cluster_C_.28anxious_or_fearful_disorders.29

:asthing:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »
I was wrong.  She will make her first million before she even gets out of jail.  Fuck Jerry Springer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/08/casey-anthony-offered-1-million-jerry-springer_n_893271.html?ir=Entertainment

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 11:01:59 AM »

Florida! 

true.
:skywarp:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2011, 11:08:14 AM »
Heh, figure it would show up there obviously: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Casey_Anthony  :zoinks: