Author Topic: Kate chose not to obey  (Read 5107 times)

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
Re: Kate chose not to obey
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2013, 11:06:02 AM »
What are you trying to say? ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2013, 11:08:16 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/12/28/news/in-britain-a-move-to-make-marital-rape-a-crime.html

No. If it is illegal to rape a woman THEN unless there is specific exclusions, the law applies to wives as well. Whether courts in a backwards way may choose at any point not to enforce that is another matter.

Uh, I think I showed you that there was a specific exclusion and it had been used.

(ie If the judge preceding over the court has been fed the whole no sex outside of marriage thing all their life and suddenly someone is bringing the complaint of rape, he may (wrongly) disbelieve men would do that to wives (in the same way that Queen Victoria when informed of male and female homosexual sex acts, banned homosexuality between men as a perversion but allowed lesbian sex acts on basis she thought it would not happen and could not bring herself to believe it was a real sexual persuasion and the sex practices true) or he may (also wrongly) say "Oh yuck vaginas..I don't want to hear about what goes in and out of vaginas. I am a sexually repressed man who only ever has sex with my wife in missionary position with lights off and covers on and try not to ever see her naked."

Nice ramble

But this is not the same as "being legal to rape wives. Can you should me where it is legal....actually legal. You make this claim a lot si let's not treat it as a given

I've shown you that it was legal for men to rape their wives.

http://www.brightknowledge.org/knowledge-bank/law-and-politics/features-and-resources/famous-cases-regina-v-r

The crucial case
In Regina v R (1991) the husband had been charged with rape upon his wife and actual bodily harm (ABH). The wife had left to live with her parents but there was no formal separation, although the wife had consulted solicitors. The prosecution claimed that the husband had broken into her parents’ home and raped her.

The defence argued that there was no such offence, because of the marriage exemption. The case was appealed until it reached the House of Lords. The judgment was given by Lord Keith of Kinkel who said that the contortions being performed in the lower courts in order to evade the marital rights exemption demonstrated how absurd the rule was. He said that, the marital rights exemption was a “common law fiction” which had never been a true rule of English law. Kinkel concluded that “the fiction of implied consent has no useful purpose to serve today in the law of rape” R’s appeal was accordingly dismissed, and he was convicted of the rape of his wife.

Yes you have show a judge making a stupid and incorrect and illegal ruling. We get that every other day in the media. That is NOT showing it is legal to rape a wife that is showing an incompetent and probably sexist and malicious judge making a stupid ruling and as I say we see a lot of miscariages of justices. YOu said you have shown where it is "legal to rape a wife" I contest that you have.

If rape is illegal AND there is no common law exception THEN IF your wife is a woman.....well what I mean to say is, where is it legal to rape your wife Adam and why have you kept asserting that it was when it does not appear to have been?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
What are you trying to say? ::)

I'm asking a question. WHAT IS THIS ACTUALLY ABOUT OTHER THAN ATTACKING "PENIS PERSONS" AND DEGRADING THEM SO THAT "WOMYN" CAN BE ELEVATED TO POSITIONS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE AND AUTHORITY? I'm asking why bullying people is so fucking important, that they would actually lie and disguise it as social "justice".

Shut the fuck up Schleed. You just want to argue with me, and you would argue about anything. You're a fuckface.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:14:15 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Constant Poster
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »
How is making martial rape illegal akin to giving privileges to "womyn"?

Call me a fuckface all you want, but try to not like a retard about this. :facepalm2:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2013, 11:17:28 AM »

Call me a fuckface all you want, but try to not like a retard about this. :facepalm2:

Its not acceptable and anyone with a brain knows it, asshole. Making an issue out of this is an excuse to bully men, and i'm SICK OF IT. And sure, i'll "try to not like a retard" you fucking retard.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2013, 11:21:51 AM »
But you are acting a retard. :zoinks:

How does it bully men? It's not adding privileges, it's making something as horrible as rape in marriage illegal. To me, that actually seems fair.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2013, 11:29:12 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/12/28/news/in-britain-a-move-to-make-marital-rape-a-crime.html

I have to take action here. Soaf, what are you trying to prove? Muh privlig? Whats your problem, dude?

I was proving to Les that rape within marrriage was VERY recently not seen as a crime in England.

What are *you* trying to prove?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »
Is rape acceptable? No.
Is there any exceptions in law for it? No.
What about common law exceptions for a husband raping a wife? There is actually none A judge ruled on this imaginary rule one time and this was challenge in another court case about 200 years later and it was found it was not actually an exception and that it was a fiction. The judge of the time got it wrong. Why? Who knows. Maybe he was an arsehole.

So here is a better question. If it is illegal now to rape women. If there is no law to saying that there is an exception to rape if she is your wife, then why do you need a law to clarify that raping wives is against the law if there s already a law against raping women?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2013, 11:31:26 AM »

blah blah blah

Les, I have shown you how that "common law exemption" has been used by men who've raped their wife before and got away with it

I think that is surely enough.

You're just playing with technicalities to try and defend your position because you have no other way to

• Constant Poster
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2013, 11:32:46 AM »
Martial rape is never usually taken as seriously, hence the clarification.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2013, 11:33:46 AM »

Its not acceptable and anyone with a brain knows it, asshole. Making an issue out of this is an excuse to bully men, and i'm SICK OF IT. And sure, i'll "try to not like a retard" you fucking retard.

Rage, you do realise you are arguing WITH men over this? I hardly think either me or schleed are looking for excuses to bully men. And as schleed has already said - this is not about giving privileges to anyone. I can't believe you quoted a link to an article about changing the law to recognise marital rape and tried to claim it was about petty privileges

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »
But you are acting a retard. :zoinks:

How does it bully men? It's not adding privileges, it's making something as horrible as rape in marriage illegal. To me, that actually seems fair.

Its contributing to the turd wave feminism brainwashing. The liberal agenda, and a brave new world of stupidity. Fuck off, shithead.
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2013, 11:37:09 AM »

I have to take action here. Soaf, what are you trying to prove? Muh privlig? Whats your problem, dude?

I was proving to Les that rape within marrriage was VERY recently not seen as a crime in England.

What are *you* trying to prove?

No but you said it was legal, not that it was not legal and despite not being legal one dickhead judge ruled against what was law. Again dickhead judges make very bad calls all the time. A judge not doing his job does not equate to it being legal to rape your wife, does it Adam? Doesn't even make it acceptable.

You have said this a number of times that it was legal to rape your wife. Were you telling the truth or were you misrepresenting the facts a little?

You are also in quoting Common Law exception going to not agree with me that there was no such thing and it is not a fiction right? (I mean the article you sent me to support the position stated it was a fiction) Is that a technicality or not?

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2013, 11:37:20 AM »
Marital rape, also known as spousal rape, is non-consensual sex in which the perpetrator is the victim's spouse. It is a form of partner rape, of domestic violence, and of sexual abuse. It can be equally, if not more, emotionally and physically damaging than rape by a stranger.

Once widely condoned or ignored by law, spousal rape is now repudiated by international conventions and increasingly criminalized. Still, in many countries, spousal rape either remains legal, or is illegal but widely tolerated, with the laws against it being rarely enforced. Traditional views on marriage which dictate that a woman must be (sexually) submissive to her husband continue to be common in many parts of the world.

In 2006, it was estimated that marital rape could be prosecuted in at least 104 countries (in four of these countries, marital rape could be prosecuted only when the spouses were judicially separated),[1] and since 2006 several other countries have outlawed spousal rape. In many countries it is not clear if marital rape may or may not be prosecuted under ordinary rape laws. Several countries in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia made spousal rape illegal before 1970, but other countries in Western Europe and the English-speaking Western World outlawed it much later, mostly in the 1980s and 1990s. Most developing countries outlawed it in the 1990s and 2000s.

In some countries, the lack of criminalization of marital rape, coupled with the legal or social acceptance of child marriage, leads to severe forms of child sexual abuse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
blah blah blah

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: August 06, 2013, 11:39:11 AM »
Rape in marriage was criminalised as recently as 1982 in Scotland and 1991 in England. Before these dates a woman had no legal protection from rape by her husband.
http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/maritalrape2.php

There are still several countries in 2013 who have not criminalised marital rape

In 1997, UNICEF reported that marital rape was explicitly criminalized in only 17 States

Regardless of actual technicalities re "common law", exemptions, legislation etc, the fact is that marital rape WAS NOT prosecuted