Author Topic: People's views regarding transpeople  (Read 14621 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: People's views regarding transpeople
« Reply #780 on: August 25, 2011, 09:31:45 PM »
you thinkin about bumpin up some old drama, ppk? :P

Aww shit, this thread again. But I wonder if Rissy and other challengers will appear this time should it get heated? :orly:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:41:09 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

P7PSP

« Reply #781 on: August 25, 2011, 09:34:34 PM »
you thinkin about bumpin up some old drama, ppk? :P
No, I saw a bot looking at this thread and got drawn into reading it all.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #782 on: August 25, 2011, 10:01:57 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #783 on: August 26, 2011, 03:52:02 AM »
I think that Rissy won't be back, which is a kinda shame
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #784 on: August 26, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »

DELAWARE BEACHES: TRANSGENDERED MEN GO TOPLESS IN REHOBOTH
Action called upsetting, not illegal.

By IRA PORTER  The News Journal

Rehoboth Beach and the local Internet have been buzzing for days after a few transgendered men caused a stir on the beach over the holiday weekend by removing their tops and revealing their enhanced breasts.

Police there were called to the beach after lifeguards requested that the sunbathers replace their tops.

"Passers-by came up to the lifeguard and said they were alarmed and unhappy with the females showing their breasts," Police Chief Keith Banks said. "The lifeguard responded and saw that they were males."

Banks said police were called because the men originally refused to put their tops back on, but had consented before police arrived. Officers made sure the situation was under control, and no citations were issued.

Banks said it could have been difficult to issue a citation because Rehoboth law defines indecent exposure two ways:

"A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person.

"A female is guilty of indecent exposure if she exposes her genitals, breasts or buttocks under circumstances which she knows her conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person."

So the men's behavior may have been upsetting, but it was not illegal.

"It is important to say that under Rehoboth law this was not against the law," Banks said. "In this case, they had male genitalia; therefore, they are not guilty of a crime."

Banks said police only enforce the laws and want to make sure that people who visit the beach are comfortable. Police have not had previous problems with this kind of behavior, and there is no need for a specific law to address it, Banks said.

Not all are so sure.

"We'll see if we need to address it," said Kathy McGuiness, one of Rehoboth's commissioners. McGuiness said this will be a topic at a town hall meeting next week.

"I can't speak for the mayor or anyone else. I can speak for myself because I am a commissioner. I hardly see us reversing the topless law. I don't think we are going to repeal it and allow women to go topless. Now if someone is going to go through the process of having implants, then they probably should think about following the laws of the person they would like to become," McGuiness said.

Steve Elkins, executive director of CAMP Rehoboth, a nonprofit based in Rehoboth that aims to promote a positive environment for the gay and lesbian community, essentially agreed.

"Technically it wasn't against the law. However, there are situations where people who -- because of feelings about their birth, because of who they are -- perceive themselves as females. I think we have to respect that, but on the other hand since they chose to identify themselves as females, they have to respect the law."

Elkins said he also thinks that it is horrific that some people who voiced outrage through radio talk shows and the Internet only have a problem because they were transgendered.

"Whoever called and complained (initially) complained about a woman having her top off," he said. "The people now trying to make something about the fact that they were also men, they are trying to have it both ways. You can't have it both ways."

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #785 on: August 26, 2011, 04:41:08 PM »
FFS , boobs are not genitalia.
A vagina is female genitalia , boobs are child nourishers.

the only thing that made them "sexual" , is some sluts brandishing their baps in lad magazines.  :thumbdn:

That never ceases to piss me off, Would they impose the "exposition of breasts" thing on mothers breastfeeding? , stupid stupid people :tantrum:.

OK rant over.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #786 on: August 26, 2011, 05:01:49 PM »
the only thing that made them "sexual" , is some sluts brandishing their baps in lad magazines.  :thumbdn:
This made my eye twitch; but feeling quiet today. Maybe will argue with you about it later.

P7PSP

« Reply #787 on: August 26, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »

That never ceases to piss me off, Would they impose the "exposition of breasts" thing on mothers breastfeeding? , stupid stupid people :tantrum:.

You have that backward Squiddy. Women get paid to show their tits in magazines because they are considered sexually arousing and were for millennia before whack books were published.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #788 on: August 26, 2011, 05:23:28 PM »

You have that backward Squiddy. Women get paid to show their tits in magazines because they are considered sexually arousing and were for millennia before whack books were published.

Imagine had men with large boobs been around during Roman times, or the middle ages Rennaisance period. da Vinci  and Michelangelo both would have had a stroke. Picture it, the statue of David with 44dds.

Just saying.

P7PSP

« Reply #789 on: August 26, 2011, 05:24:55 PM »
Nope.  :thumbdn: :zombiefuck:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #790 on: August 26, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »
Sorry but I consider a woman's tits sexually arousing. Yes, they are for breast-feeding but something in me very strongly feels that there is more to it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #791 on: August 26, 2011, 05:51:46 PM »
Sorry but I consider a woman's tits sexually arousing. Yes, they are for breast-feeding but something in me very strongly feels that there is more to it.
I was never breast fed, so I look at them merely as sexual :headbang2:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #792 on: August 26, 2011, 05:53:48 PM »

Seconded.

The arousing factor could be an ancient primitive instinct we have that allows men to subconsciously judge a women's fertility and ability to bear children by them. Not sure, but it would make some sense on why breasts are arousing I suppose. :-\

Like I said, I'm not sure on that.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #793 on: August 26, 2011, 06:04:20 PM »
Of course, I'd be willing to test my theory. :eyebrows:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #794 on: August 26, 2011, 06:06:06 PM »
Of course, I'd be willing to test my theory. :eyebrows:

Will you write a 200 page study on this complete, properly cited and documented, illustrated with no fewer than 100 illustrations?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: