Educational

Author Topic: Cmere duke.  (Read 2810 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Cmere duke.
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2011, 07:49:40 AM »
Everyone does it Duke. The difference is, others tend to prevent it fom being just about everything that comes out of their mouth. EVERYONE has problems, not just you. Its alright to have occasional pity parties, but goddamn. Every time I see you, you're bitching and moaning. Harden up.

I applaud you for trying but I really don't know what you're going accomplish , he's just too stubborn to change , tis a shame really.  :dunno:

I think he will change, most people do. At least we're not getting any more 50-point BALLS OF CARBONITETM  posts!  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2011, 07:55:01 AM »
Everyone does it Duke. The difference is, others tend to prevent it fom being just about everything that comes out of their mouth. EVERYONE has problems, not just you. Its alright to have occasional pity parties, but goddamn. Every time I see you, you're bitching and moaning. Harden up.

I applaud you for trying but I really don't know what you're going accomplish , he's just too stubborn to change , tis a shame really.  :dunno:

I think he will change, most people do. At least we're not getting any more 50-point BALLS OF CARBONITETM  posts!  :thumbup:

SHHHH!!! He'll start it again otherwise  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:  :lol:

Yeah, maybe.  ::)

Eh , you're a good guy (as much as you hate to admit it  :zoinks:) and I do admire how you keep trying but honestly I would have given up ages ago.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2011, 07:59:01 AM »

Unfortunately, Pent, like a few here, thinks we all were beamed into the world from a golden orb, and ever since, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.

I tend to think the compulsive moaners now, are actually the ones who have had it easiest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2011, 08:03:10 AM »
I NEVER give up, Squidster! :laugh:

And I loled, Eclair. I think I get your drift. ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2011, 08:08:51 AM »

Unfortunately, Pent, like a few here, thinks we all were beamed into the world from a golden orb, and ever since, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.

I tend to think the compulsive moaners now, are actually the ones who have had it easiest.

I agree.

(Emo moan moment  :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:)  Personally I think , that those who moan haven't had it as hard as they think , they percieve it to be hard and difficult due to struggling , I personally have had battles with depression , school , eating disorders etc etc in the last few years , and in a way I'm glad I have , It's made me stronger and helped me grow a thicker skin.

It's also taught me to shut it and keep my problems to myself , there is a time and a place for venting and whining , public forums 24/7 are NEITHER of those two.  :thumbdn:

I hadn't noticed  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »

I agree.

(Emo moan moment  :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:)  Personally I think , that those who moan haven't had it as hard as they think , they percieve it to be hard and difficult due to struggling , I personally have had battles with depression , school , eating disorders etc etc in the last few years , and in a way I'm glad I have , It's made me stronger and helped me grow a thicker skin.

It's also taught me to shut it and keep my problems to myself , there is a time and a place for venting and whining , public forums 24/7 are NEITHER of those two.  :thumbdn:

I get that sometimes it IS overwhelming and sometimes talking 'into the air' here, whether you get a response or not helps. Just to get it off your chest.

But, for some, moaning just comes so easily, that it must have been part of what people 'did' around them growing up to get attention...just my observation. Therefore, they think by doing the same, they will get attention, negative or otherwise.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2011, 08:20:08 AM »

I agree.

I get that sometimes it IS overwhelming and sometimes talking 'into the air' here, whether you get a response or not helps. Just to get it off your chest.

But, for some, moaning just comes so easily, that it must have been part of what people 'did' around them growing up to get attention...just my observation. Therefore, they think by doing the same, they will get attention, negative or otherwise.

:agreed:

I have no problem with people letting off steam here , we all have stresses in our life that we need to release but the rate that Penty does it not only is it unhealthy , it's also irritating beyone belief  :lol:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2011, 08:22:51 AM »
Exactly.
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2011, 09:27:37 AM »

I get that feeling too
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2011, 09:32:06 AM »

I get that feeling too

I think that is true in some circumstances. I am fortunate enough to have been healthy all my life, so because I have little experience of
pain or sickness, I tolerate them poorly when they do occur, whereas my friends and family members who deal every day  with chronic
pain and sickness are much more stoic, and bitch less than I do though they have much more reason.  :-[

People forget.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2011, 11:23:35 AM »
Do you want me to just suffer in silence?

For fuck's sake - YES
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 11:25:33 AM by MidlifeAspie »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »

For fuck's sake - YES

Lmao. Everyone else does.  :indeed:
I will never stop...

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »

For fuck's sake - YES

I don't mind anyone's venting, what bothers me is the futility (IRL as well as online) of trying to help people
who obviously are deeply distressed but seem determined to dismiss all advice without even considering it.  :-\

People forget.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2011, 11:50:59 AM »

For fuck's sake - YES

I don't mind anyone's venting, what bothers me is the futility (IRL as well as online) of trying to help people
who obviously are deeply distressed but seem determined to dismiss all advice without even considering it.  :-\

Ohhh thats sharp! Good point, cbc.  :thumbup:
I will never stop...

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »

For fuck's sake - YES

Ohhh thats sharp! Good point, cbc.  :thumbup:

Thanks, I have had the frustrating experience of knowing a few people like this, and while it's absolutely their right to reject advice
and leave their problems unsolved, being near them is like being near a drowning person who is struggling to stay above water
but refuses to grab a lifeline, and basically just wants someone to keep him company while he drowns.  :(

People forget.