Educational

Author Topic: butterthyroid and yourmum  (Read 4709 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: butterthyroid and yourmum
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2011, 11:58:53 PM »
I sat and thought about it for a  minute, and I really can't think of any joke insult names with butterflies. Maybe nutterflies. IDK,

Butternut?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2011, 12:03:13 AM »
I sat and thought about it for a  minute, and I really can't think of any joke insult names with butterflies. Maybe nutterflies. IDK,

Butternut?

Pentagram?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2011, 12:33:32 AM »

Butternut?

Pentagram?

How about Bitterflies?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2011, 12:37:45 AM »
Cunterflies?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2011, 01:42:18 AM »
Fuckerflies

I think Butthurtflies is the best :laugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2011, 07:09:37 AM »
....bint wanted to fuck this guy.

:LMAO:
...she wanted to fuck you?

Now that really would be funny.  She likes guys without a penis, so I guess tha fact that schleed can't see his, got her interest  :orly:  She bottled out of seeing me, and rage, and any other guys she wanted to meet.  I've got nothing against Bint though, she may try and act like a biatch, but she's actually a nice girl, and means well.

Oh, and sorry clutterthighs/gutterthighs/slutterflies/shuttereyes I thought we were done arguing.  I'm sure you have achieved more than I will in your online life, i'll give credit where its due.  I've said what I wanted, and i'm not gonna get dragged into bitching contest on here like you want.  If you wanna try and wind me up on WP, thats up to you.  But yes, i've said enough.  See you all when I see ya.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2011, 07:31:54 AM »
I'm just gonna make this thread to set the record straight.  I'm not gonna start posting regularly again.  And I don't have any problems with the regular members here, and people i've argued with, its all water under the bridge.  I just got told that people were running their mouth about me, i'm glad I can bring some entertainment to your life's, butterflies and yourmum.  That wasn't my twitter account.  And I was not some nutter called praetor?  And where the fuck did I ever claim to have Irish heritage?  ::)  So thanks too Midwife for pointing out I was murphy  :thumbup: (which is from robocop)  I just wanted to get my original account back at WP, and still had a grudge against the site.  But this is in the past now.  I guess if anyone's got something to say, they can on this thread.  Or you can talk to me back on WP when i'm back on there, instead of gossiping like a couple of old women. 

I thought it was better than people thinking you were Praetor.  My apologies.

I guess people like butterflies has nothing much better to do with her life, well internet gossip probably is her life, I guess thats what sad little twerps are all about  :hahaha:

No worries.  I think anyone with a brain cell would know I wouldn't do all that anyway.

Benji good to see you again. Coming in all strong and forceful without any foreplay what's so ever. Poor manners. Now it looks like you have metaphorically blown your load and made a mess and now look rather limp and spent. Poor showing all around.

That said Butterflies was not gossiping about you. Butterflies was and is new there and trying to get a handle on who is who. is that a bad thing? One way people get an understanding is by asking questions. Sometimes leading questions. Sometimes this gets people knowledge and insight.
These are things you omited to do when you came in here and embarrassed yourself again.
That is OK though dude it was entertaining and you seemed silly doing it and that is worth a cheap laugh at your expense.

So glad you are back. Now are you going to clean up your mess or are you going to zip up your fly and run away again. Either way is cool for me.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2011, 07:33:11 AM »
....bint wanted to fuck this guy.

:LMAO:
...she wanted to fuck you?

Now that really would be funny.  She likes guys without a penis, so I guess tha fact that schleed can't see his, got her interest  :orly:  She bottled out of seeing me, and rage, and any other guys she wanted to meet.  I've got nothing against Bint though, she may try and act like a biatch, but she's actually a nice girl, and means well.

Oh, and sorry clutterthighs/gutterthighs/slutterflies/shuttereyes I thought we were done arguing.  I'm sure you have achieved more than I will in your online life, i'll give credit where its due.  I've said what I wanted, and i'm not gonna get dragged into bitching contest on here like you want.  If you wanna try and wind me up on WP, thats up to you.  But yes, i've said enough.  See you all when I see ya.

So, apart from being runner-up in a doubles tennis tournament for the differently abled, what have you achieved?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2011, 07:39:24 AM »
@benji

I just noticed that you called me Slutterflies. Thats not too bad. If youd only taken the time to think of that in the first place, rather than call me Butterthyroid, you might have appeared ever so slightly less fucktarded.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2011, 12:40:21 PM »
She didn't bottle outta meeting any other guy wshe was gonna meet - she's met both me and Shleed (shleed a couple times I think, and me again in a couple weeks)

although I guess you will say I'm not a real guy so I don't count :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2011, 12:55:58 PM »
Benji claims that Binty doesn't like guys with penes. I'm guessing Benji doesn't have much going on for him in the trouser department, so maybe that's why she didn't meet him. Or maybe she just realized that he was a depressing pathetic snivelling little turd with the charisma of a flower pot, and decided it wasn't worth wasting her time meeting someone who would bore her to death, and in the unlikely event that she put out for him, would probably blow his load and then burst out crying, blaming Binty for the fact that he was suffering from another major depressive episode.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2011, 01:26:53 PM »
lol I am at university. Many people here have jobs, families and degrees/PhDs from years ago

I reckon most of us here have "made something of ourselves" much more than you appear to have

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2011, 01:27:14 PM »
Is this all you guys do is make fun of people you don't even know through message boards. Why don't you guys go out and get an education and make something of yourselves.

We're actually all highly accomplished folks who hang out here as recreation after a long day of wielding power. Yay us!  :asthing:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2011, 01:28:42 PM »
As opposed to making shitloads of accounts to harrass/troll random women you've never met?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »
Is this all you guys do is make fun of people you don't even know through message boards. Why don't you guys go out and get an education and make something of yourselves.

I actually have a degree, a wife, a kid and a C-level job.  But thanks for the advice  :thumbup: