Educational

Author Topic: life in a cage  (Read 1641 times)

eris

life in a cage
« on: March 08, 2011, 05:49:22 AM »
I think it would be kind of liberating being a slave that lives in a cage. And believe me, they want to be in the cage. It is about being owned. Some people don't ever want to come out, and have absolutely no release. I think that is kinda beautiful.

that being said, this article really made me sad  :'(

What is Sexual Sadism?

Sexual sadism refers to the derivation of sexual pleasure from the infliction of pain, suffering and/or humiliation upon another person. The pain and suffering of the victim, which may be both physical and psychological. The ICD-10 (World Health Organization, 1992) defines sadism as "preference for sexual activity that involves bondage or infliction of pain or humiliation."

Treatment Options:

An individual with sexual sadism may never come to the attention of the criminal justice system or the mental health system, the two systems where treatment would be initiated if viable. If the individual practices mild forms of sexual sadism within a consensual sexual relationship may never seek help or treatment for it, for example, and might continue to hurt people over their lifetime

Of those who come to the attention of the criminal justice system, the sexual sadism has usually manifested itself in dangerous activity that has harmed others. The same may or may not be true of those presenting to medical or mental health facilities

Sexual sadist are very dangerous and disturbed people, and need professional help.

aww shucks, I'm gonna cry. Dont lock me up boss, I won't hurt anyone ( that bad)

This part was AMUSING, to say the least

One particularly interesting study on multiple paraphilias found that, on average, paraphiliacs with one diagnosis have two or three others as well, often not initially admitted or recognized. Thus, 18% of sadists were also masochistic, 46% had also engaged in rape,21% in exhibitionism,25% each in voyeurism and frottage and 33% in pedophilia (Abel et al., 1988).

yeah fucking right.

46% of sadists engage in rape ? 33% are pedophiles ?

that is ridiculous. And in 1950, homosexuals were into necrophilia I assume ?

I just want to find a nice boy, and  :squiddy:

what is so wrong with that ?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: life in a cage
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 05:55:59 AM »
that is ridiculous. And in 1950, homosexuals were into necrophilia I assume ?

Hey didn't Dook have a thread about how he masturbates to my Zombie Bitch avatar everyday?  :zoinks:

More on topic though , eh people are always going to be ignorant to unusual sexualities / fetishism, 's just the human race.
It's not right or pleasant by any means but you just gotta ignore it unfortunately  :(

I mean look how much crap the furry fandom gets.  :thumbdn:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:58:10 AM by Sea Tart »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 06:11:19 AM »
yeah, I know :(

I guess I should have mentioned that was written by a psychiatrist. I saw a psychiatrist for my sleeping problems and as soon as I told him about the SM stuff he labeled me sociopath.

Luckily, I dont buy that shit anymore.

and you are right, the furries have it worse

At least Im not a Vore ! That would be really frustrating never getting to actually fulfill your fantasy, unless you liked to lean over the fence at the gorilla exhibit a bit too much ! :)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 06:20:40 AM »
It keeps amazing me how people want to comment on other people's bedroom habits. Unless it is exhibitionism in plain sight, it will not bother anyone will it?

(I am taking mutual consent, adult participants, and non harming for granted)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 06:26:51 AM »
yeah, I know :(

I guess I should have mentioned that was written by a psychiatrist. I saw a psychiatrist for my sleeping problems and as soon as I told him about the SM stuff he labeled me sociopath.

Luckily, I dont buy that shit anymore.

and you are right, the furries have it worse

At least Im not a Vore ! That would be really frustrating never getting to actually fulfill your fantasy, unless you liked to lean over the fence at the gorilla exhibit a bit too much ! :)

You'd be suprised actually , most people with fantasy only fetishes are content with just the fantasy , I've spoken to a few voreaphiles , macrophiles and Furries myself , a few wish they could fulfill them obviously but more often than not they're content with fantasy.  :)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 06:32:58 AM »
It keeps amazing me how people want to comment on other people's bedroom habits. Unless it is exhibitionism in plain sight, it will not bother anyone will it?

I think people are just afraid of what they don't understant. I mentioned on anther forum that I keep my sub in a cage at night, and someone FLIPPED OUT on me, saying they should call the cops on me

Imagine, lol, if someone called the cops. I mean at first it would look really really bad !

My friend likes public play, though, and we have to compromise on that a bit. I told him that if i kicked him in the nuts in public i'll get arrested. silly submissive.

You'd be suprised actually , most people with fantasy only fetishes are content with just the fantasy , I've spoken to a few voreaphiles , macrophiles and Furries myself , a few wish they could fulfill them obviously but more often than not they're content with fantasy.  :)

I can't live with just fantasy. Ive tried. Maybe these people are young... cause the older you get the harder it is. I even tried to get MARRIED to escape it. Guess what, it doesnt go away. Sexual frustration is a bitch.

well, tell your macrophile friends I'm almost 6 foot tall, and Ive got platform heels ;)

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 06:38:22 AM »

You'd be suprised actually , most people with fantasy only fetishes are content with just the fantasy , I've spoken to a few voreaphiles , macrophiles and Furries myself , a few wish they could fulfill them obviously but more often than not they're content with fantasy.  :)

I can't live with just fantasy. Ive tried. Maybe these people are young... cause the older you get the harder it is. I even tried to get MARRIED to escape it. Guess what, it doesnt go away. Sexual frustration is a bitch.

well, tell your macrophile friends I'm almost 6 foot tall, and Ive got platform heels ;)

They range in ages , from 18 to the oldest being.... 40+  I think.

And lol well I would but only some of them are into giantesses  :laugh:

eris

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 06:43:59 AM »
oooh giant men. Imagine how big their dicks would be

I remember years ago, before i had a good grasp of the metric system, i mentioned someones penis as being a meter long and it made chocolate milk come out of someones nose :D

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 06:45:45 AM »
 :laugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 06:48:03 AM »
oooh giant men. Imagine how big their dicks would be

:zoinks: :autism: :2thumbsup:

I remember years ago, before i had a good grasp of the metric system, i mentioned someones penis as being a meter long and it made chocolate milk come out of someones nose :D

:lol:

eris

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 07:00:25 AM »
that man, he a MAN, you know ?  A MAN

fucky fucky ? eh ? tickle tickle ? I pee on you ? yes ? My engrish, it is not do good.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 07:07:05 AM »
Frosted butts.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 07:08:37 AM »
Pingas.

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 07:08:55 AM »

There are too many moralists. They deserve :boxers:

eris

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 07:10:21 AM »
there is only one thing that I know of that makes a butt look frosted

that's nasty