Educational

Author Topic: Bravery  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: Bravery
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 07:33:33 PM »
Damn, now I want to smash some fluorescent light bulbs in some abandoned building...

...because this topic is boring as fuck all in the ass! :wanker:

maybe its not this topic, maybe its YOU! because i am enjoying myself, everyone else seems to be. you being the exception. often people blame others when it is really them self on which the blame should be placed. it is not a crime, just a sign of a lesser mind who lacks the knowledge and understanding of the greater things in life and makes decisions based on the petty faith that everyone is an asshole when it is once again, them self who it is the one at fault... what im trying to do nicely is call you a dumb ass. but you probably did not know that until i said so.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »
In Pentagram's defense, he's young and that type of personal insight doesn't come so easy for some. Have to admit it's only been a few years since the whole 'maybe it really is just me' thing hit full force.

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »
On a related subject, we have a slight chance for snow here in Sunny Southern California on saturday.  8)  :snowing:

Some forcasters say the snow level will drop all the way to sea level!!!  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 08:10:58 PM »
In Pentagram's defense, he's young and that type of personal insight doesn't come so easy for some. Have to admit it's only been a few years since the whole 'maybe it really is just me' thing hit full force.

my age: 18.
i realize this for the most part at my age, i see no excuse for him.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »
No doubt you're ahead of most then. I see no excuse for a couple of thing said, but youth as an excuse for lack of personal insight, yes.

DukeNukem

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 08:43:33 PM »

And yet, you still can't type in proper grammar. What makes YOU so much superior to ME, anyways? :wanker:

With a name like "Zippo", you know you gotta be an ASSHOLE!!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

DukeNukem

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 09:16:44 PM »
But of what kind?

Nice tits, Pig!

Fixed.

Don't thank me, it's just what I do. :orly:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:20:23 PM by Pentagram »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 09:18:57 PM »
Damn, now I want to smash some fluorescent light bulbs in some abandoned building...

...because this topic is boring as fuck all in the ass! :wanker:

The solution is obvious: read a different topic.

:rofl:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 10:02:40 PM »

And yet, you still can't type in proper grammar. What makes YOU so much superior to ME, anyways? :wanker:

With a name like "Zippo", you know you gotta be an ASSHOLE!!!
i have admitted time and time again that i am an asshole on this site, you dont like it. then pack your things and get the fuck out. god knows you have whined about the site and threatened  it enough

also i never said i was superior to you. but you thought about it so obviously you either think i am superior to you or you are jumping to assumptions which is a rather pathetic trail of thought. why dont you think about what you say before saying it? it may make people think your a bit less of a stuck up little bitch.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 10:06:36 PM »
On a related subject, we have a slight chance for snow here in Sunny Southern California on saturday.  8)  :snowing:

Some forcasters say the snow level will drop all the way to sea level!!!  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:

snowing here at sea level just above the california/british columbia border... i love the snow, grew up in edmonton and it NEVER snows here... miss it so even the inch and a half we have here is spectacular!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »

snowing here at sea level just above the california/british columbia border... i love the snow, grew up in edmonton and it NEVER snows here... miss it so even the inch and a half we have here is spectacular!

:rofl: I didn't know that Cali streched that far north.  :laugh:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2011, 10:12:47 PM »

actually. its more you didn't know british columbia stretched that far south... we have palm trees in are front yard! in canada of all places!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

DukeNukem

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 06:15:30 AM »

actually. its more you didn't know british columbia stretched that far south... we have palm trees in are front yard! in canada of all places!
Bullshit. Someone doesn't know their geography. :wanker:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:28:48 PM by Pentagram »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 06:17:23 AM »
basebulbs!  :o

Like baseball, I think, only with lightbulbs?   :orly:

yes, the team who's pitchers has the highest number of glass shards embedded in them wins.
if the police come, the team with the highest amount of escaped players wins.

And it's all fun and games till somebody loses an eye!   :arrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"