Educational

Author Topic: What the Hell is FraudSquad's problem?!?  (Read 782 times)

DukeNukem

What the Hell is FraudSquad's problem?!?
« on: February 21, 2011, 12:50:20 AM »
So, me being my wee self just posting on here, and left and right, this "FraudSquad" person on here keeps on bitching at me to "get help" for no good reason and even wanting me banned from here!

Is it THAT time of the month, FraudSquad? I mean, just because you're bleeding out of your vagina like a freaking pig doesn't mean you can keep on throwing dildos at me.

I'm special. I'm not some defective product that needs to be recalled and returned to be "fixed" or "thrown away".  Now, shut up FraudSquad, and let me BE! :thumbdn:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: What the Hell is FraudSquad's problem?!?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 01:07:49 AM »
I can't help it if you are retarded and always want to blame 'Online People' for your particular inability to cope with life's problems.

What I would say is I have encountered many things as an adult...but unlike you, I guess I chose to rise above them, rather than blame others for my lot in life.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 01:14:46 AM »
I can't help it if you are retarded and always want to blame 'Online People' for your particular inability to cope with life's problems.

What I would say is I have encountered many things as an adult...but unlike you, I guess I chose to rise above them, rather than blame others for my lot in life.

Plus, I don't remember asking for you to be banned. But I would suggest some counselling for your problems, particularly that you sway from trying to get friends here, to downright abusive and banworthy. ie; posting about a member raping thier own child is 1. Extremely offensive and 2. Shows your desensitisation to the real world.

I'd suggest a good counsellor.

I'd also suggest you should be banned for talking about child rape until you get a real grip on reality. I think it contravenes the TOS of this site, and I don't think your contrbution is that valuable if you are that morally degraded that you think it's ok.

I think Odeon has been quite slack with you, all things considered, which disturbs me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 02:48:46 AM »
So, me being my wee self just posting on here, and left and right, this "FraudSquad" person on here keeps on bitching at me to "get help" for no good reason and even wanting me banned from here!

Is it THAT time of the month, FraudSquad? I mean, just because you're bleeding out of your vagina like a freaking pig doesn't mean you can keep on throwing dildos at me.

I'm special. I'm not some defective product that needs to be recalled and returned to be "fixed" or "thrown away".  Now, shut up FraudSquad, and let me BE! :thumbdn:

There you go sexualising pigs again Pentagram.
You are not special. You are an obese, small penised, buck-tooth, half-witted, unattractive, dropkick with nothing of any merit to qualify him with potential in this thing called life.
Hell even your parents think so and they would know....wouldn't they? :(
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 07:29:26 AM »

I'm special. I'm not some defective product that needs to be recalled and returned to be "fixed" or "thrown away".  Now, shut up FraudSquad, and let me BE! :thumbdn:

There you go sexualising pigs again Pentagram.
You are not special. You are an obese, small penised, buck-tooth, half-witted, unattractive, dropkick with nothing of any merit to qualify him with potential in this thing called life.
Hell even your parents think so and they would know....wouldn't they? :(

Indeed.  :plus:

Pentagram, it is not FraudSquad's fault that you are a moron.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 07:39:00 AM by Semicolon »
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 07:38:06 AM »
Duke. Eclair is only half serious. She's mostly trolling the hell out of you, and you are stumbling into it. Cm'on bro, quit being queened and take the lead.

Are you man enough?

Trick question. She's out of your league.  ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 08:48:56 AM »
I agree with Fraudsquad.

I certainly wouldn't be sorry to see you go  :thumbdn:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 09:02:09 AM »
I quite like you Duke, and I certainly don't think you should be banned, but what you said about Les' kid was very uncool.

Also, if there is help available to you, then you really should take it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 09:04:50 AM »
There IS no help for whats wrong with duke. He just has to come to grips with the fact that he gets butthurt so easy because he got picked on a lot as a kid or his dick touched as a baby or SOMETHING, and now he attacks anything that moves against him in the slightest. Even imaginary things.

Thats not something anyone can TELL you about, or no matter of therapy can fix. Its something that is self taught, and self overcome.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Osensitive1

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 05:31:26 PM »
Duke. Eclair is only half serious. She's mostly trolling the hell out of you, and you are stumbling into it. Cm'on bro, quit being queened and take the lead.

Are you man enough?

Trick question. She's out of your league.  ;)
Not sure if you're minimizing her words, claiming to know her intent, or both. Seems serious enough to me.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 07:26:45 PM »

Sorry, you can be as annoying as him at times. I don't buy your "choose to rise above them" shit.

Scrapheap

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 07:30:28 PM »

Sorry, you can be as annoying as him at times. I don't buy your "choose to rise above them" shit.

Schleed, you've used this "you're just as bad as the other guy" line a bit too much, don't ya think??  ::)  ::)  ::)

Osensitive1

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 07:33:17 PM »
Yes, not sure where the rape thing was said, missed it, but that's what this is about, right?

eris

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 07:40:43 PM »
I've not often seen someone using superior morality as a trolling device, except once from a fake nun I encountered. That was funny at least. 

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 07:41:05 PM »
No, this is about Duke's perpetual fuckwittery.  ;)  ;D