Author Topic: Talk-mouth!  (Read 1691 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Talk-mouth!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 06:50:35 PM »
Someone show me one instance where I have intentionally insulted bodecca.

You are correct.  Our paths have not crossed.  I got no argument with you.  I try and judge people on how they treat ME and not others.  In your case Pentagram it is difficult.  Difficult to not have an opinion.   Since i joined you made a couple of posts in threads that really sent alarm bells ringing.   I won't refer to them specifically as it's not my business.   I am not one of the ones that wants you  banned.  Banned for something said in an argument? -  the site is not run like that anyway.  However,  you must be aware that the image you portray of yourself to new members, like me,   or anyone,   when you make these posts is not going to be favourable.

You posted earlier  
Damn, it looks like bodaccea likes to wear lipstick, yet she doesn't like me.  
I don't dislike or like you.  I don't know you.  In contrast to your  offensive posts i have actually seen you also make some very good points.  You can be knowledgeable and articulate and even display a quirky sense of humour.   That and your young age means you have some redeeming features.  Use them FFS

FYI  yes i do wear lipstick, but only if i got a good reason :green:
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »
Damn, it looks like bodaccea likes to wear lipstick, yet she doesn't like me. :wanker:

Years ago, a nasty guy in one of my brother's classes sarcastically complained to the teacher that my brother
didn't like him. The teacher just looked at him and asked, "[name], do you give him any cause?"   :chin:

hey cbc how many brothers do you have?  i got two,  both a pain in the ass btw lol
blah blah blah

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 05:46:22 PM »
Damn, it looks like bodaccea likes to wear lipstick, yet she doesn't like me. :wanker:

Years ago, a nasty guy in one of my brother's classes sarcastically complained to the teacher that my brother
didn't like him. The teacher just looked at him and asked, "[name], do you give him any cause?"   :chin:

hey cbc how many brothers do you have?  i got two,  both a pain in the ass btw lol

I had two brothers, but I only have one now.  The older brother died of pancreatitis a few years ago.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 06:09:36 PM »
I don't dislike or like you.  I don't know you.  In contrast to your  offensive posts i have actually seen you also make some very good points.  You can be knowledgeable and articulate and even display a quirky sense of humour.   That and your young age means you have some redeeming features.  Use them FFS

Pretty much what everyone else has told the guy, B. He won't listen.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 06:40:39 PM »

I had two brothers, but I only have one now.  The older brother died of pancreatitis a few years ago.
  Sorry to hear that.  I know how it feels as i lost my sister -  she needed replacement valves in her heart, but they didnt find out in time...she been going to docs for months and he just kept sending her away. :thumbdn:
blah blah blah

Osensitive1

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
Awareness of female heart disease is sad state, although getting better; misdiagnosis of anxiety attack is still common.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »
 :indeed:
blah blah blah

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 08:21:42 PM »

Sorry to hear that.  I know how it feels as i lost my sister -  she needed replacement valves in her heart, but they didnt find out in time...she been going to docs for months and he just kept sending her away. :thumbdn:

I'm so sorry about your sister.

My brother felt sick as if he had a stomach virus and he did go to urgent care after he was sick for too long.  They gave him antinausea medication and told him to follow up with the doctor if he wasn't feeling better in a few days.  He felt somewhat better because of the medicine, so he delayed further treatment for too long, apparently.  When he finally went to the emergency room, they figured out that he had pancreatitis and that it was caused by a gallstone, but they needed him to be stronger for the surgery to remove his gallbladder.  While they were waiting for him to get stronger, his heart failed.  They got his heart re-started and put him on a ventilator, but it wasn't beating very strongly at all and all his brain could do after the hypoxia was cause continuous seizures, even though he was on very strong IV seizure medicine.  My sister-in-law, his wife, called my other brother and me to come to the hospital to see him and talk to all his doctors.  He was in a coma and there was really no hope that he would ever get better, so we disconnected the ventilator.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 02:02:56 AM »
He felt somewhat better because of the medicine, so he delayed further treatment for too long, apparently. 

Thats how i would have played it too  -  if i were feeling a bit better i would have put off going back
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 06:05:30 AM »

Just the one, he's a year younger than I am but acts older and more responsible. He's a very good guy actually.  :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 06:26:18 AM »

Just the one, he's a year younger than I am but acts older and more responsible. He's a very good guy actually.  :)

I hope he looks after you -  i got one brother who is give give give and a different brother who is take take take  lol
blah blah blah

Offline Stalin

• Constant Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 06:39:16 AM »
"Is that wee thingy really a dick? I have to move closer to tell."
When Stalin strikes, lightning stands still

Stalin has the strength of ten tigresses

When Stalin asks, you answer

Stalin freezes your blood, makes cowards out of strong men

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 06:48:12 AM »
"Is that wee thingy really a dick? I have to move closer to tell."

oooh nice lips
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 06:56:09 AM »

I hope he looks after you -  i got one brother who is give give give and a different brother who is take take take  lol

Mty brother looks after everyone, he just has to remember to look after himself a bit better.  :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.