Educational

Author Topic: Dickhead Kills 100 Dogs, Claims PTSD, Wants Workman's Comp  (Read 872 times)

P7PSP

Dickhead Kills 100 Dogs, Claims PTSD, Wants Workman's Comp
« on: February 02, 2011, 04:00:16 AM »
A dickhead in British Columbia killed 100 sled dogs on orders from his boss and now wants Workman's Comp for PTSD that resulted from following odious orders.  :grrr: Fucking fuck! http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/01/canada.man.dogs.slaughter/index.html What a lack of backbone and moral center to have not told his boss to fuck off. I have lost jobs over much less than this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 04:13:41 AM by PPK »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Dickhead Kills 100 Dogs, Claims PTSD, Wants Workman's Comp
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 05:19:43 AM »
Milgram Experiment -  please read  http://psychology.about.com/od/historyofpsychology/a/milgram.htm

It is for the same reason why hitler got his henchmen to kill millions of jews,  and  throughout history armies rape, slaughter and kill civillions  -  because we are all taught from an early age to respect authority and do as we are told! It is the structure of many 'civilised' cultures!

In particular the older generations,  who seem to be more inclined to follow orders and not think for themselves and question authority.. of course he should have said bollox, but we dont really know his profile - he may have been institutionalised most his life,  he may have been bullied by his bosses!  Those that gave the order should be locked up.  As for him claiming PTSD,  .... i am not sure,  it must have been a horrendous experience.
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 05:26:56 AM »
I recall reading about that experiment in Psychology class. According to the company that bought out Outdoor Adventures the man who killed all the dogs was not acting under orders and was the founder of the company and still General Manager when he did the deed. http://www.adventureswhistler.com/media Fuck him in any case

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 05:31:42 AM »
I recall reading about that experiment in Psychology class. According to the company that bought out Outdoor Adventures the man who killed all the dogs was not acting under orders and was the founder of the company and still General Manager when he did the deed. http://www.adventureswhistler.com/media Fuck him in any case

He sounds proper twisted.  Crazy.  If he gave himself the orders - a bit schitzo.  Definately throw away the key then!
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 05:39:53 AM »
 :agreed: He is as much of a douche as John Edward.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 05:44:21 AM »

you will have to excuse my ignorance,  i live under a rock sometimes but wtf is john edwards???
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 05:50:30 AM »

you will have to excuse my ignorance,  i live under a rock sometimes but wtf is john edwards???
He is a "medium" that supposedly talks to the dead. He had a tv show here stateside a while back. On the series Southpark he was taken into space and was voted Biggest Douche In The Universe.  :2thumbsup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 07:34:17 AM »
A dickhead in British Columbia killed 100 sled dogs on orders from his boss and now wants Workman's Comp for PTSD that resulted from following odious orders.  :grrr: Fucking fuck! http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/01/canada.man.dogs.slaughter/index.html What a lack of backbone and moral center to have not told his boss to fuck off. I have lost jobs over much less than this.

:plus:   for telling bosses to fuck off when it was appropriate.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 07:39:09 AM »
It's just fucked up that the prick would even want to continue after the first few dogs.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 07:40:40 AM »
It's just fucked up that the prick would even want to continue after the first few dogs.

Just reading that sentence and having the image flash through my head makes my stomach drop. WTF is wrong with him?  :'(
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »

Just reading that sentence and having the image flash through my head makes my stomach drop. WTF is wrong with him?  :'(
bodie is right - throw away the fucking key.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 08:02:02 AM »

I read both this article as well as the first one.  I think this guy sort of took it on himself to do exactly what he did, but I think he may have been told by his bosses to cull the pack because he couldn't give the dogs away.  At any rate, I think they were paying him worker's comp for his time off.

I saw some dog sled dogs on Sarah Palin's Alaska TV show and I was a bit disturbed to see that each dog was chained to its doghouse and these new managers are at least keeping their dogs in a more open kennel, sterilizing the males, and taking dogs to the vet if they need to be killed.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 09:19:35 AM »

I think that after the first, he got into a stage of no return, kind of frenzy, no matter how disgusted he may have been with himself. Could probably lead to trauma afterwards, but how did he get himself to kill the first one? I've wondered about that when I read about Nazi killings too, how did they get started. The first is the threshold I guess.

Culling of animals is disgusting IMO. Lots of weird psychology going on in how people can just go on with things like that, be it animals of humans.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »
Maybe that's it.  :dunno:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 09:51:52 AM »
Maybe that's it.  :dunno:

Doesn't make it any less disgusting.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!