Author Topic: I was born in  (Read 1341 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: I was born in
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 01:01:46 PM »
NHS is miles better than what Ireland has to offer. The healthcare system here is possibly the worst in Europe.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 02:26:41 PM »
Yes, they wouldn't wait. Why can they never repay it?

because she is perpetually unemployed because of severe health condition. its sortof obvious.

she lives in some hut in new mexico now, in growing debt, and no way to pay back.

cbc, yes she got the surgery, and then more. idunno how much she owes now, those 30 000 were like a decade ago, she had several complications since then.

as far as i know, she pays her rent with artwork comissioned from various places

She should then apply for SSI disability
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »
Or move to a better country

Osensitive1

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »
Yes, they wouldn't wait. Why can they never repay it?

because she is perpetually unemployed because of severe health condition. its sortof obvious.

she lives in some hut in new mexico now, in growing debt, and no way to pay back.

cbc, yes she got the surgery, and then more. idunno how much she owes now, those 30 000 were like a decade ago, she had several complications since then.

as far as i know, she pays her rent with artwork comissioned from various places

She should then apply for SSI disability
Yes, sounds like disability. Or file bankruptcy. That's why medical costs are so high here. Those who get in situations over their head just don't pay. The illegals don't pay either.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2011, 05:30:27 AM »
Over here we hear horror stories about Medicaid. I would hate to rely on the American health system if I was poor. I'm sure it has many great hospitals for those that can afford it though.

From what I hear about over here, America is a terrible place to live if yiou're really poor. Sadly, we seem to be following Americas lead, and making things harder for the poor as well. This is not a road I'm happy for my country to be taking :(

We're following them in obesity levels as well :(

You'll never be as fat as I am,  NEVER!  :flame:

We have seen pics of you. So shush or I will spank your bottom blue.

The blue in her face was because of the corset being just a bit too tight you know.

Yes, the corset pinches me a wee bit!   :snowman:

Don't care. I am still spanking your bottom blue.

Oh in answer to the title thread "I was born ........ in a manger. No crib for a bed."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap