Author Topic: The jesus story  (Read 625 times)

richard

The jesus story
« on: December 18, 2010, 08:55:33 PM »
I dont know if any of you all believe, but damn. any person willing to die for the rest of us is brave.
i could never die for any of you

Scrapheap

Re: The jesus story
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »
I dont know if any of you all believe, but damn. any person willing to die for the rest of us is brave.
i could never die for any of you

If Jesus did in fact, exist, and was god, then he didn't really die. The Jesus story is a piss poor fabrication on so many levels.

richard

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 09:14:39 PM »
Since we were made in gods image, He too can be an asshole.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 09:35:24 PM »
Since we were made in gods image, He too can be an asshole.

God was a giant ass??  ???

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 10:07:41 PM »
That is wrong on so many levels.

Ricky you not having the conviction to give for your beliefs comes as no surprise. You can not even have the courage to stand by your beliefs and leave the forum once you pronounce that you will. You are a sissy.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 10:21:52 PM »
That is wrong on so many levels.

Ricky you not having the conviction to give for your beliefs comes as no surprise. You can not even have the courage to stand by your beliefs and leave the forum once you pronounce that you will. You are a sissy.

I think he might be taking the piss on this one. He's claimed in the past to be a fan of Pat Condell and :fsm: .

richard

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 10:26:57 PM »
Maybe i'm holding up a mirror. My perosnal belief is not really any of you business anymore.

but I can see the arguments for god. and against him

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 10:31:48 PM »
Maybe I should care some....and then again maybe not? It is you after all and so we have to factor all that we know you to be.

:growup: Sissy.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 10:33:56 PM »
I've already purchased your tickets to come kick my ass. Learn to detach your online life, with your real one

Scrapheap

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 10:34:15 PM »
...but I can see the arguments for god.

Enlighten me. :jaded:

richard

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »
"If god wanted to be an ass, he very well could be"

DukeNukem

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 10:37:41 PM »
If Ricktard wanted to be an ass, he very well could be. :wanker:

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 10:37:43 PM »
"If god wanted to be an ass, he very well could be"

What gives you reason to believe that a god exists in the first place??

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »
I've already purchased your tickets to come kick my ass. Learn to detach your online life, with your real one

If this were true (and I think we know it isn't) I would really welcome it. There would be a shitload of people from the US I would love to catch up with.

As to the rest of what you said. It was very Ricktard-esque. I could come up with a reply to trample it in its fail...but why bother?

richard

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »
What gives you reason to believe that a god exists in the first place??
They are atleast 4 other dimensions you/we cant see but I guess they dont exist either.