Author Topic: Hey, Richtard.  (Read 1766 times)

DukeNukem

Hey, Richtard.
« on: December 17, 2010, 12:00:33 PM »
I'm fucking tired of your bullshit. There's no excuse for your stupidity, you're like, what? 35 years old? And you act like you're half my age (19)! You think that I am so stupid by throwing a Megadeth song in my face that I have listened to a MILLION fucking times in the past. Doesn't make it any better, birdbrain. That song is mediocre, I would have loved it if I were 12 years old, but the fact is, I am NOT. I am 19 fucking years old, a full grown man. The sad fact is that you're about twice as old as I am and you still listen to that baby lullaby "metal" bullshit. Any TRUE metal fan knows that Slayer, Metallica, Pantera, and Megadeth sucks and have ever since 1990! Now stop being a poser you fucking retard and listen to some REAL fucking thrash metal! Google is your friend you know. Or do you want to keep on arguing with me that "Slayer is the best HURP DURP!" or "Nothing beats Megadeth HURP DERP!".

And don't you ever say Venom sucks ever again. Go listen to At War With Satan, the entire fucking album, and tell me that wasn't one of the best things you have ever heard! :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hey, Richtard.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 12:06:56 PM »
 :facepalm2:

DukeNukem

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »
Any employees of Shleed & Co. can fuck off. :wanker:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 01:12:16 PM »
Looking for attention are we?

For now on I'll be giving you no attention, positive or negative.

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »
This call out is even more lame than Loup calling me out.  ::)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 02:10:12 PM »
This call out is even more lame than Loup calling me out.  ::)

Wait until Richard calls me out.  It will be the snooze fest of the century.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Osensitive1

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »
Is it just me, or is the subject of this call-out musical taste?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 05:52:35 PM »
My apologies to Richard and Pentagram.  I'd forgotten it was a call-out when I did my post and shouldn't have made it.  Now that we had a word from our sponsor, back to the main event.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Chair

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 08:13:12 PM »
I'm fucking tired of your bullshit. There's no excuse for your stupidity, you're like, what? 35 years old? And you act like you're half my age (19)! You think that I am so stupid by throwing a Megadeth song in my face that I have listened to a MILLION fucking times in the past. Doesn't make it any better, birdbrain. That song is mediocre, I would have loved it if I were 12 years old, but the fact is, I am NOT. I am 19 fucking years old, a full grown man. The sad fact is that you're about twice as old as I am and you still listen to that baby lullaby "metal" bullshit. Any TRUE metal fan knows that Slayer, Metallica, Pantera, and Megadeth sucks and have ever since 1990! Now stop being a poser you fucking retard and listen to some REAL fucking thrash metal! Google is your friend you know. Or do you want to keep on arguing with me that "Slayer is the best HURP DURP!" or "Nothing beats Megadeth HURP DERP!".

And don't you ever say Venom sucks ever again. Go listen to At War With Satan, the entire fucking album, and tell me that wasn't one of the best things you have ever heard! :wanker:

I agree that all those bands you mentioned started sucking in the early 90's, but you can still go back and listen to their classic stuff, no? I may no longer be much of a metalhead, but I don't agree that they suck and believe that most of those bands were an influence on the metal bands you enjoy. Even if you don't enjoy them, you should be glad that those "lullaby" bands inspired some of the bands you enjoy. Take Venom, for example - they were influenced by Sabbath and Maiden. Even the most crazy-ass metal bands you can think of were influenced by either Maiden, Sabbath, Slayer, Metallica or Megadeth. You won't find many metal bands that aren't influenced by any of the aforementioned classic metal bands.

I used to listen to all sorts of metal. At this point, I'd rather listen to classic Black Sabbath, Metallica, Slayer or Iron Maiden over the black/death/doom and other forms of metal I used to listen to - there's no question about it. I used to have this mindset where I thought that mainstream/semi-mainstream metal bands sucked no matter what, but that's bullshit.

richard

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 08:57:03 PM »
Pentagram I'm going to wrap this up in one sentence, okay?

opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and we all know what they are full of!  :zoinks:

you dont have autism, you have tardism. :autism:

DukeNukem

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 11:21:42 PM »
Pentagram I'm going to wrap this up in one sentence, okay?

opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and we all know what they are full of!  :zoinks:

you dont have autism, you have tardism. :autism:

:facepalm2:

Tardism? That was fucking stupid. Is that all you've got in response to my tirade? You suck. Plainly and simply. :wanker:

This is NOT over, bitch. Not by a long shot.

Scrapheap

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 11:32:25 PM »
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!

richard

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 08:49:07 AM »
I mean, how many times do we have to go around this tree? Everyone has there own musical tastes and nobody gives a fuck about who you think is underground, who influenced who, or who you think is mainstream.

This callout sucks. You arent the greatest disc jockey in the world, but since you fucking act like one maybe you should get a job as one. But then again, your afraid to use public transportaion so I guess thats out of the question.

go fuck yourself, you fat fuck.

DukeNukem

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 09:29:34 AM »
I mean, how many times do we have to go around this tree? Everyone has there own musical tastes and nobody gives a fuck about who you think is underground, who influenced who, or who you think is mainstream.

This callout sucks. You arent the greatest disc jockey in the world, but since you fucking act like one maybe you should get a job as one. But then again, your afraid to use public transportaion so I guess thats out of the question.

go fuck yourself, you fat fuck.

Maybe I should be a fucking disc jockey, teach retards JUST like you what real fucking metal is.

I have tried to recommend Doom Metal to newcomers, but they just don't seem to care. I dunno why, the music is just so fucking good! I'm sick and tired of such good music being ignored and forgotten, in favor of the pop bullshit that they are listening to.

Everyone has their own musical taste. That's bullshit. Most people only listen to what they have heard on the radio or on MTV and that's it. They don't bother to look underground where the real stuff is at. This applies to any genre, not just metal. Stop with the fucking sheep mentality you fucking retard and go underground! I promise you, you will find shit better than any Slayer or Pantera song.

Oh, and let me tell you something: The only fucking decent album Pantera has ever made is Cowboys From Hell. That's it. Everything before and after that sucks poppycock. They paved the way for mallcore bullshit instead of continuing with what they had going on.

It really does suck to be you, Ricktard. It really does. :wanker:

Now if you excuse me, I am going to listen to some fucking Pentagram, one of the best fucking bands to have ever exist. 20 Buck Spin is a fucking brilliant song.

richard

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 11:35:35 AM »
Since this is going nowhere, I'm just going to spam this topic with music i like.  :zoinks: