Author Topic: Merry Christmas Asspies.  (Read 1329 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Merry Christmas Asspies.
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »
I'm glad you are saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" or even "Merry X-Mas". Hanukkah sucks balls anyways. :wanker:

Have you ever actually celebrated Hanukkah?   :orly:

Nope! And I don't intend to because I'm Christian, not Jewish.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 09:52:33 AM »
I'm glad you are saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" or even "Merry X-Mas". Hanukkah sucks balls anyways. :wanker:

Have you ever actually celebrated Hanukkah?   :orly:

Nope! And I don't intend to because I'm Christian, not Jewish.

So how do you know it sucks?  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 10:01:02 AM »
Happy Holidays and Merry X-Mas! :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 04:47:17 PM »
I was stopping in to make this thread but the Cephalopod Bitch got to it first. So :thumbup: to the mollusk for being on top of things. Have a Merry Christmas spazzes. I'll be back full time in a bit, but I need to focus my energy else where for the time being. I miss this board but I know I'll fuck off too much time here if I come back now.
:)

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 08:39:14 PM »
See you next year!

Where are you going until then??

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 08:45:09 PM »
I was stopping in to make this thread but the Cephalopod Bitch got to it first. So :thumbup: to the mollusk for being on top of things. Have a Merry Christmas spazzes. I'll be back full time in a bit, but I need to focus my energy else where for the time being. I miss this board but I know I'll fuck off too much time here if I come back now.

Good to see you pop in PPK!!!  :thumbup:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 10:37:23 PM »
Merry Christmas PPK!  :autism:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 11:04:45 PM »

Be good to have you back big fella.

Oh Squid Thing. Be good mate and take care.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:06:20 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

:santa: :snowman:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 05:06:22 AM »
Happy Holidays and Merry X-Mas! :zoinks:

HAPPY HANNUKAH!  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2010, 05:12:01 AM »
:toporly:

In case I'm not on much during the christmas holidays , I just want to say merry chirstmas to you lot , hope you all have a good one / get totally pissed.

Merry christmas spazzes  :P

still to young to drink in canada but you can bet ill get f%$#ing buzzed on shugar!.... talking 8L of coke in 4 hours here... then play video games with family for hours on end, then without family well into the night, then go for brunch the next day, then more games, then x-mas dinner at some relatives house.... im sure you see where this is going

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2010, 05:15:53 AM »

In case I'm not on much during the christmas holidays , I just want to say merry chirstmas to you lot , hope you all have a good one / get totally pissed.

still to young to drink in canada but you can bet ill get f%$#ing buzzed on shugar!.... talking 8L of coke in 4 hours here... then play video games with family for hours on end, then without family well into the night, then go for brunch the next day, then more games, then x-mas dinner at some relatives house.... im sure you see where this is going

You are definately my kinda of guy  :eyelash:

Sounds good though , I shall be adding vodka to my coke  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 05:19:36 AM »

if i was at my brothers we would be skiping the vodka and going for the moon shine... sadly im in vic with my grandparents

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2010, 05:26:38 AM »

if i was at my brothers we would be skiping the vodka and going for the moon shine... sadly im in vic with my grandparents

I'm sure you'll have a great christmas still  :2thumbsup:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2010, 06:16:38 AM »

I'm sure you'll have a great christmas still  :2thumbsup:

pun intended?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.