Author Topic: Reading other Autism forums depresses me... (Hey Pikajedi, might wanna read)  (Read 875 times)

DukeNukem

Because they are full of ungrateful whiners! Go ahead and call me a hypocrite. I will admit that I do tend whine a lot on here, but it really pisses me off when I read topics on AFF or WP, most of the threads I come upon are just the same old bullcrap. Like Shrek on AFF, who posts a thread entitled "Hey. Are we invisible on NT's romantic radar?". Look, shitface, it's bad enough your face is as ugly as a mangled bulldog, but it's another when you start making those absolutely retarded conclusions and you're what? 40? Too bad I can't say that on AFF, because the idiots there are all too fucking sensitive and stuck in their own idealistic world.

Let me tell you something, if you constantly WHINE about something as trivial as "oh whaaaa someone harassed me on an online game" or "oh whaaaa i cant get a gurlfriend", then you deserve all of the bullshit you get! You are the reason Autism Speaks are looking for a cure for autism! You are the reason why no one likes you! Because all you do is bawl all day long about how hard it is to talk with people. NEWSFLASH! That is normal for an autistic individual. You know this is a fucking symptom of autism, DEAL WITH IT! Unlike you sensitive dumbfucks that goes around and whine about everything, making autism look bad in the process, I'm trying to better myself, by trying to curb my whining, and I'm only 19 and struggling with less than ideal circumstances, immaturity, and worse of all, depression!

And you know what, Pikachu? You can go fuck yourself. You don't want me to make the other members of AFF pissed off? Well, guess what? They NEED to be pissed off... at themselves! I'm mad because I was reading through AFF and all there is... is shallow discussions about nothing (totally NOT NT behaviour ::)), spammy, chatroom-like posts, and worse of all, the constant whining and scary news to keep us all sad and depressed. I2 is what an autism forum should be like, NO RULES. An autism forum without rules might as well be dictatorship to actual aspies. But run your forums the way you want to, Pikachu. Don't try to escape your stupidity. No, focus on your threesome with Amy and Gareth. Hey, at least you're getting "some". I'm not. I'm like, jealous, and all. ::)

And Alex Plank... what can I say that hasn't already been said about you? Tsk tsk tsk... :wanker:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry:
:toporly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

Ah, oh! I'm in for it now! The flames... they BURN!!! :orly:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?

You thought that was flaming?

:LMAO:

Christ you're sensitive.  :thumbdn:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

You thought that was flaming?

:LMAO:

Christ you're sensitive.  :thumbdn:

I was talking about the developing stormclouds, not the drizzle, fizzlebrain. :wanker:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
"Unlike you sensitive dumbfucks that goes around and whine about everything, making autism look bad in the process, I'm trying to better myself, by trying to curb my whining, and I'm only 19 and struggling with less than ideal circumstances, immaturity, and worse of all, depression! ... I2 is what an autism forum should be like, NO RULES."

You're insightful and open about your difficulties.  Depression and immaturity seem to be common with both Autistics and young people, so maybe as time passes these will lessen.  Sometimes it's good to step out of yourself and look at the situation as if you were your best friend coming to you with the problem.  What would you say or do?  

Yeah, AFF is like Candyland at times.  But if the members want to be there, it's their choice.  After all, it's how I found out about I2.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:43:47 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Are you still muted on AFF, Duke?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

Yes, I am. :thumbdn:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

But if it's not your kind of place, why do you mind?

People forget.

DukeNukem

Because it's a lot bigger than here?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

So? You don't like the restrictions at AFF, you say you prefer a free-speech forum, so why complain? Just post here.

People forget.

DukeNukem

So? You don't like the restrictions at AFF, you say you prefer a free-speech forum, so why complain? Just post here.

Because I believe that all autism forums should be free-speech.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

But they can't all be free speech. It wouldn't make sense. A lot of aspies need support, not criticism, or free speech.

We all have different circumstances. What might be good for some of us isn't necessarilly what's best for the majority of us.

If you want free speech, maybe it's best that you stick around here, and learn to get along with most of the people on this site.

DukeNukem

But they can't all be free speech. It wouldn't make sense. A lot of aspies need support, not criticism, or free speech.

We all have different circumstances. What might be good for some of us isn't necessarilly what's best for the majority of us.

If you want free speech, maybe it's best that you stick around here, and learn to get along with most of the people on this site.

Maybe there could be an area just for support, where trolling or flaming is discouraged. But maybe sometimes, we all need to be criticized.

And as for me getting along with everyone else here, I'm not going to be attacking anyone unprovoked.

Frolic_Fun

You are a major fucking hypocrite and have no ground to stand on when it comes to this. :thumbup: