Educational

Author Topic: Honk if its 4:20 where you're at!!  (Read 2030 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Honk if its 4:20 where you're at!!
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2011, 08:45:24 PM »
I love the bright flourecent green stuff

pot shouldnt smell like burning trash. Even the cheap stuff smells like pot. it may smell slightly skunky.

It all smells foul to me. You can have my share!  :stoned:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 08:46:05 PM »
:2thumbsup:

Yup, I did not react on it the way I liked any more. So, stopped. Who knows, I may have a go at it again in a couple of years, not now, not longing for it at all.

I do now and then just have a cup of coffee or tea in a "coffee-shop" though, and then I am surrounded by the green damps.  :fly:

Ick, no 420 for me, I hate the smell!   :sick:

You must've smelled some cheap crap from Mexico or something.

The bright flourescent green pot (Chronic or Dank depending on the slang you use) smells a lot better.

What does that smell like? I've smelled pot that smelled like burning trash, and some that smelled skunky.  :sick:

It all smells different. The really cheap crap hash smells gross. Good grass doesn't smell bad. My uncle was a big druggie, and he used to grow it and his smoking room always smelled of grass. He grew Skunk, Afghani, and California Orangebud, as well as F1 hybrids.

eris

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 08:53:51 PM »

Yup, I did not react on it the way I liked any more. So, stopped. Who knows, I may have a go at it again in a couple of years, not now, not longing for it at all.

I do now and then just have a cup of coffee or tea in a "coffee-shop" though, and then I am surrounded by the green damps.  :fly:

The bright flourescent green pot (Chronic or Dank depending on the slang you use) smells a lot better.

What does that smell like? I've smelled pot that smelled like burning trash, and some that smelled skunky.  :sick:

It all smells different. The really cheap crap hash smells gross. Good grass doesn't smell bad. My uncle was a big druggie, and he used to grow it and his smoking room always smelled of grass. He grew Skunk, Afghani, and California Orangebud, as well as F1 hybrids.

well, if you include hash you're right, hash stinks. I dont like hash at all. Good homegrown bud has a nice fresh smell to it though, so I personally think cheap weed smells good. I like the stuff that sparkles though  :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 08:56:54 PM »

well, if you include hash you're right, hash stinks. I dont like hash at all. Good homegrown bud has a nice fresh smell to it though, so I personally think cheap weed smells good. I like the stuff that sparkles though  :laugh:

His stuff did sparkle. It was thick with THC. Sometimes the tips of the buds where almost silver with resin.

I sometimes used to help him strip the leaves off, and I would rub my eyes, and it would sting like hell.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 08:58:55 PM »

His stuff did sparkle. It was thick with THC. Sometimes the tips of the buds where almost silver with resin.

I sometimes used to help him strip the leaves off, and I would rub my eyes, and it would sting like hell.

Would you see colors?   :baked:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »

Would you see colors?   :baked:

No, it was more just like pouring half a bottle of shampoo into your eye.

If you stripped the plant the stickiest bits would stick to your fingers, and if you scraped that off and dried it you woulkd have brilliant hash. I sometimes saw colours if I smoked that in a bong :laugh:

eris

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2011, 09:06:05 PM »
the best weed I ever smoked was found. a friend of mine that worked at a gas station found it when sweeping the floor and she didnt smoke so she gave it to me. I only got like 2 bowls out of it, it was like the corner of a brick and really compact. And it sparkled almost white. And I have never been so high off of weed in my life... It was an upper almost, I dunno what the hell it was. I remeber laughing at everything

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »
the best weed I ever smoked was found. a friend of mine that worked at a gas station found it when sweeping the floor and she didnt smoke so she gave it to me. I only got like 2 bowls out of it, it was like the corner of a brick and really compact. And it sparkled almost white. And I have never been so high off of weed in my life... It was an upper almost, I dunno what the hell it was. I remeber laughing at everything

I've only smoked it occasionally. I'm far too health concious to be a pothead, but I miss being able to have a smoke of grass when I want to. I was stoned all over Christmas and New Year, but that was on hash, although it was good hash. It was pollen, although that might not mean much to anyone else. Every area seems to use different names to describe the same product.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2011, 02:19:10 AM »

I've only smoked it occasionally. I'm far too health concious to be a pothead, but I miss being able to have a smoke of grass when I want to. I was stoned all over Christmas and New Year, but that was on hash, although it was good hash. It was pollen, although that might not mean much to anyone else. Every area seems to use different names to describe the same product.

How about cup-cakes, if you don't want to smoke it?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2011, 07:16:54 AM »
I once had pot in a pudding and I threw up, my stomach didn't like it. Still got stoned though.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2011, 12:09:29 PM »

I've never tried cup-cakes. When eating it we would mix it up in a yogurt, or a cream donut. It would get me stoned at first, but each time it would take more and more hash to get stoned. After a while it was taking well over 1/8 of an ounce to get me smashed, and then I'd suffer terrible indigestion. I'v tried it in a vapourizer as well, but I couldn't get stoned no matter how much I used.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2011, 04:48:13 PM »

I've never tried cup-cakes. When eating it we would mix it up in a yogurt, or a cream donut. It would get me stoned at first, but each time it would take more and more hash to get stoned. After a while it was taking well over 1/8 of an ounce to get me smashed, and then I'd suffer terrible indigestion. I'v tried it in a vapourizer as well, but I couldn't get stoned no matter how much I used.

You need to get it warm to dissolve in something fat. Mixing it with cold yoghurt will hardly do a thing. And some people just don't get stoned, or high. I hardly need anything to have an effect, and only needed less and less.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2011, 05:23:04 PM »

You need to get it warm to dissolve in something fat. Mixing it with cold yoghurt will hardly do a thing. And some people just don't get stoned, or high. I hardly need anything to have an effect, and only needed less and less.

I always heated it up in cooking oil before I mixed it into the yogurt. I've seen far bigger guys take far smaller amounts and get wasted. Eating it just doesn't work for me. My favourite is bongs. A few times I've taken a hit and been so smashed that I just fell down :laugh:

eris

« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2011, 11:54:46 PM »
I am smoking a blunt

IF any of you want to report me to the authorities, just PM me and I'll give you the number to the local police station.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2011, 11:24:35 AM »
I am smoking a blunt

IF any of you want to report me to the authorities, just PM me and I'll give you the number to the local police station.

I would rather you just PMed me a few tokes  :autism: