Author Topic: are you ever this paraniod?  (Read 1025 times)

DukeNukem

Re: are you ever this paraniod?
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2010, 03:23:54 PM »
is youre SSD/I going to be denied? I havent gone through my review yet, but if they took it away from me i'd go back to living on the streets, trying to keep a job, and then back on the streets again  :laugh:

i would worry about my sportscard collection, i wouldnt want to carry that with me while i was homeless, so i'd probably just keep them at my sisters

your problems really are yours, dude. i wouldnt expect you to care about me if i lossed everything

My SSI is in process of appeal now, has been for the last year, when my application was denied. If it gets denied again, I can just approve again and still get my check.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2010, 03:29:20 PM »
Such a shame you peeps have to stoop this low as to make fun of my problems while your lives seem to be quite a bit better than mine. It seems like no one will allow me to talk about my problems, because whenever I do, I get insulted from out of nowhere.

Believe me, I am sick and tired of hearing about people who think they have nothing when they have EVERYTHING!

And I'm getting a little sick and tired of your fake pity, Butterflies. I'm not gonna take that from someone who probably gets titty-fucked by her own cousin every night.

::)

I don't see how you hate pity yet tell everyone your life story. It seems like you secretly want that pity. Maybe you should take measures to save money, ie. spend less time online, get a cheaper internet connection and generally be more efficient at spending. You mentioned spending 90 a week on food and clothes alone, which is a bit excessive and can be easily reduced. I can easily live on 20 myself.

There are people who have more than me, big deal. I feel practically no envy for others, no matter how much they have or what they have. I also don't look down on people who have less than me, although I feel no need to be charitible to them unless they were friends of mine.

richard

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2010, 03:34:46 PM »
My SSI is in process of appeal now, has been for the last year, when my application was denied. If it gets denied again, I can just approve again and still get my check.
i dont understand, but good luck in the appeals process. i only had to apply once, but it took several years for them to finally approve me, i go through my review every 5-7 years, because im considerd a lost cause for employment.  :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2010, 03:46:25 PM »
Such a shame you peeps have to stoop this low as to make fun of my problems while your lives seem to be quite a bit better than mine. It seems like no one will allow me to talk about my problems, because whenever I do, I get insulted from out of nowhere.

Believe me, I am sick and tired of hearing about people who think they have nothing when they have EVERYTHING!

And I'm getting a little sick and tired of your fake pity, Butterflies. I'm not gonna take that from someone who probably gets titty-fucked by her own cousin every night.

::)

You mentioned spending 90 a week on food and clothes alone, which is a bit excessive and can be easily reduced. I can easily live on 20 myself.

I could never spend 90$ a week on food for myself. I'd have to eat take-away every day to even come close to that amount. If I spent that amount of money on food I'd burst open within a month :laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2010, 03:48:04 PM »
Same. It does seem his problems are due to excessive spending, rather than efficency. He could do a lot more with his money if he wasn't so shit with it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2010, 03:49:10 PM »

I'm not sure who's saying they've got nothing. I'm happy enough with what I've got.

My pity isn't fake. We maybe tease each other on the internet, but to me it is only teasing. I have no bad feelings towards you in real life. In fact, I'm sure you're a nice guy.

You talk about all the problems you have in your life, and how you might lose the tiny things you do have. I feel really sorry for you. I can't imagine how hard your life must be, or what it must be like to be you.

I actually think you're really brave. I don't know what I'd do if I was like you. TBH I don't know if I'd even still be alive.

Well, you seem to be the only one on here who feels that way about me and my situation. Sometimes, I think I'm just an idiot who whines or lashes out too much and has nothing interesting to say.

I just have to convince myself that it's not too bad. Kind of hard to do when the only friend you have is your former foster mother who has her own life. And only three people on MSN with whom you don't communicate very well to begin with.

richard

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2010, 03:49:52 PM »
$90 a week on food does seem high, but food prices are out of fucking control. maybe he could cut back in clothes shopping, what are you a girl?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2010, 03:50:22 PM »
I only have three people on my msn as well  :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2010, 03:51:03 PM »
actually shit I think I only have 2 - nicola and milla  :laugh:

DukeNukem

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2010, 03:54:47 PM »
$90 a week on food does seem high, but food prices are out of fucking control. maybe he could cut back in clothes shopping, what are you a girl?

I only go to the grocery store about 2 times a month and spend maybe 50-100 dollars each time I go. Then I spend about 50 dollars a month on pizza deliveries.

Yeah, food prices are getting jacked up in the USA(ss).

Oh, and I hardly ever shop for clothes.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2010, 03:57:55 PM »

Food prices here are one of the highest in Europe. But he really needs to cut down.

I only go to the grocery store about 2 times a month and spend maybe 50-100 dollars each time I go. Then I spend about 50 dollars a month on pizza deliveries.

Yeah, food prices are getting jacked up in the USA(ss).

Oh, and I hardly ever shop for clothes.

You said you spend 90 a week on them!

Near 40 a week is still too much.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:59:52 PM by Shleed. »

richard

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2010, 03:59:19 PM »
Then I spend about 50 dollars a month on pizza deliveries.
wow, thats alot. no wonder why you have man boobs maybe you shouldnt spend so much money on pizza delivery, and eat some fucking salad

i spend about $20 a month on all my fast food purchases.

anyways, i know the cost of food is high. i struggle to eat healthy, and be happy with what im actually eating

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2010, 04:01:53 PM »
I don't even buy takeaways much nowadays, only 2-3 times a year.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »
I eat a lot of take aways

I'm eating less junk now I'm not on olanzapine anymore tho

I used to have like 8 bars of chocolate in a row and 4 donuts for breakfast - I don't even like chocolate  :laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2010, 04:12:35 PM »
I only spend loads on food when I'm over visiting Emma or my uncle.