Educational

Author Topic: are you ever this paraniod?  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: are you ever this paraniod?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 01:47:04 PM »
I don't show pity. :P

I think Mudkipz should be an exception :violin: . How would you feel if you were him?

Heavy  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »
I hope his apartment burns and he's forced to pay for it. :orly:

In that case, I hope you have a heart attack and you're forced to pay all of your medical bills out of pocket. :wanker:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 01:57:54 PM »

I think Mudkipz should be an exception :violin: . How would you feel if you were him?

I'd actually try to sort things out rather than mope about it. But i'm not in his position (and highly unlikely will be due to how the country works here), so I don't care about him.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 01:59:10 PM »

In that case, I hope you have a heart attack and you're forced to pay all of your medical bills out of pocket. :wanker:

I get free healthcare. :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »
I was born in the first NHS hospital in the world

DukeNukem

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 02:04:14 PM »

I get free healthcare. :zoinks:

Wouldn't matter if it was fatal, now, eh? :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 02:05:07 PM »
If I die, I die. I'm not worried about death.

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2010, 02:07:39 PM »
I think It's sad when people say you'll only live once :thumbdn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2010, 02:09:18 PM »
you'll only live once

DukeNukem

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »

Sure you're not. You're gloating about your free healthcare and wishing misfortunes upon people, that all reeks of insecurity, and you must be lying about your fear of death, the ultimate insecurity. :orly:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2010, 02:16:22 PM »
I think it's a great line.

I believe it's best to be a bit selfish, I don't care for anyone who isn't a friend, family member or loved one. If a stranger dies of starvation or is homeless, I simply don't give a fuck about them or their needs.

Sure you're not. You're gloating about your free healthcare and wishing misfortunes upon people, that all reeks of insecurity, and you must be lying about your fear of death, the ultimate insecurity. :orly:

I'm a bit nihilist in my outlook, so death isn't much of a problem to me. I even wish the world would end sooner, so I can relax with a bottle of JDs while listening to Xtal during my last days.

Free healthcare is great for the little problems.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2010, 02:33:32 PM »

Heavy  :orly:

:lol: :lol:

My poor little legs would break :orly:

DukeNukem

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2010, 03:08:06 PM »
Such a shame you peeps have to stoop this low as to make fun of my problems while your lives seem to be quite a bit better than mine. It seems like no one will allow me to talk about my problems, because whenever I do, I get insulted from out of nowhere.

Believe me, I am sick and tired of hearing about people who think they have nothing when they have EVERYTHING!

And I'm getting a little sick and tired of your fake pity, Butterflies. I'm not gonna take that from someone who probably gets titty-fucked by her own cousin every night.

richard

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »
is youre SSD/I going to be denied? I havent gone through my review yet, but if they took it away from me i'd go back to living on the streets, trying to keep a job, and then back on the streets again  :laugh:

i would worry about my sportscard collection, i wouldnt want to carry that with me while i was homeless, so i'd probably just keep them at my sisters

your problems really are yours, dude. i wouldnt expect you to care about me if i lossed everything

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2010, 03:20:53 PM »

Believe me, I am sick and tired of hearing about people who think they have nothing when they have EVERYTHING!

I'm not sure who's saying they've got nothing. I'm happy enough with what I've got.

And I'm getting a little sick and tired of your fake pity, Butterflies. I'm not gonna take that from someone who probably gets titty-fucked by her own cousin every night.

My pity isn't fake. We maybe tease each other on the internet, but to me it is only teasing. I have no bad feelings towards you in real life. In fact, I'm sure you're a nice guy.

You talk about all the problems you have in your life, and how you might lose the tiny things you do have. I feel really sorry for you. I can't imagine how hard your life must be, or what it must be like to be you.

I actually think you're really brave. I don't know what I'd do if I was like you. TBH I don't know if I'd even still be alive.