Educational

Author Topic: WALLPAPER  (Read 7731 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: WALLPAPER
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2010, 07:37:22 AM »
Rage is gonna RAGE. :orly:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2010, 07:38:16 AM »
Well? You see what i'm saying right? Shes fucking full of shit, dude.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2010, 07:44:15 AM »
Sadly I agree with a lot of what she says.

Maybe if you didn't act like a complete eejit after being criticized for it, maybe you two would still be friends.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2010, 07:49:18 AM »
Sadly I agree with a lot of what she says.

Maybe if you didn't act like a complete eejit after being criticized for it, maybe you two would still be friends.

Problem is, I don't agree. Especially since she turned around and did the exact same thing I did after bitching about it, and trying to get me banned. I'm no fool, and I know a liar when I see one.

I will never stop...

DukeNukem

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2010, 08:54:24 AM »
If Butterflies lies like this on the Internet... then I can't imagine how much of a lying bitch she is in real life. :orly:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2010, 10:19:35 AM »
It sucks when you joke about something, people take you seriously and then they refuse to believe you when you tell them you were joking.  ::)

It does. Sarcasm never seems to work when you're writing on the internet :laugh: . Thing is, when I wrote it I still liked Rage and would have been totally against the idea of banning him if it had been a serious suggestion.

Some of my sarcasm has fallen foul when some some people didn't understand it. I think most people here have gotten my jokes OK, but there could be some exceptions.

I thought most knew, at least by now that it had been a joke. I think Rage just wants to sulk, and I didn't like DDs responses to Weakling, Soph or myself one bit.

DD can definitely be hard to read. The whole situation seems to have been blown out of proportion, I think.

If you want proof that someone is having a hard time moving on, check Scrapheap.

The banning thing has been blown out of all proportion, up untill today Rage was one of the folk on the site that I liked. I'm not bothered about the DD thing though. I couldn't care less about him, and never liked him to begin with, and I'd imagine he feels the same way about me.

Yeah, the situation with you and Scrapheap does seem to be getting a bit out of control. I'm fairly newish around here, and I don't use WP, so I obviously don't know the history behind things. I hope the pair of you can sort it out. Even if you can't stand each other, it might be a good idea if you can both find a way to stop this.

I don't like you either. Let me show you what I see. This is why I think you're a petty bitch.

I propose an automatic temporary ban of 1 week for anyone who posts a picture, smiley, space, etc.  that goes on for more than 3 lines. 

I couldn't agree more. That bugged hell out of me today.
^Truth.

The banning Rage thing was a joke, and I'd already said it was at that point. I think DD was hugely overreacting to something that was only a joke.
^Lie.

Furthermore, and even more irritating....

Modulators, why are you defending Meadow the dragon, while black knights like me and Rage are trying to slay her?
What you and Rage are doing by posting lots of retarded images is done with the intent of preventing others from posting in this thread. How does that conform to this? http://www.intensitysquared.com/ You want to determine what threads we can post in?

I agree. I've always liked Rage, but his wallpapering is pathetic, and I think it smacks of control freakery by trying to stop other people using a thread because he disapproves of it. He doesn't need to read it or be involved in it but he should grow the fuck up and let other people make up their own minds as to what threads they want to read, or contribute to.

And yet short while later...

I'm going to flush out the shoutbox so that at least she doesn't get the satisfaction of seeing that. Could we avoid arguing about this where she can see please.

but his wallpapering is pathetic, and I think it smacks of control freakery by trying to stop other people using a thread because he disapproves of it

I'm going to flush out the shoutbox so that at least she doesn't get the satisfaction of seeing that. Could we avoid arguing about this where she can see please.

Now see what I see, and see why I am so angry with you. You're dishonest.

I still don't see the dishonesty TBH.

I think you're a sad little man who lives with his mum and needs to grow a pair.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »
If you can't see it, then I have nothing else to say.
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2010, 10:28:26 AM »
If you can't see it, then I have nothing else to say.

You could tell me where I've been dishonest and possibly salvage a modicum of my respect.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2010, 10:30:43 AM »
I think he means where u said to Weakling "I couldn't agree more" after she said to ban. It looks like you're saying to ban him and then saying you didn't

I don't think you are being dishnonest btw- just that that is probably the bit he means

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2010, 10:33:46 AM »
I think he means where u said to Weakling "I couldn't agree more" after she said to ban. It looks like you're saying to ban him and then saying you didn't

I don't think you are being dishnonest btw- just that that is probably the bit he means

That was a joke. I said a few posts later that I thought Weakling was joking. I then said, a page or two later on that I did not wan't to see Rage or Mudkipz banned.

No dishonesty at all. Just a stupid joke that Rage seems unable to get over.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2010, 10:35:32 AM »
YUeah I know you didn't want him banned really - I don';t think anyone did tbh, except maybe Weakling lol

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »
YUeah I know you didn't want him banned really - I don';t think anyone did tbh, except maybe Weakling lol

I don't even think Weakling really wanted them banned. I think she maybe wanted them to get a warning.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2010, 10:39:07 AM »
@ Rage & Butterflies: let's just say I like you guys alot, and therefore I don't want to see you two fighting. Therefore, this is one fence I will have to sit on from now, however painful the barbed wire may be.

I DO hope you work it out, though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2010, 10:39:45 AM »
maybe this is all just a big aspie fuck-up - everyone seems to be misunderstanding everyone else :tinfoil:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2010, 10:42:29 AM »
maybe this is all just a big aspie fuck-up - everyone seems to be misunderstanding everyone else :tinfoil:

That could well be it too.  :plus: