Author Topic: WALLPAPER  (Read 7711 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: WALLPAPER
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2010, 08:01:03 PM »
It sucks when you joke about something, people take you seriously and then they refuse to believe you when you tell them you were joking.  ::)

It does. Sarcasm never seems to work when you're writing on the internet :laugh: . Thing is, when I wrote it I still liked Rage and would have been totally against the idea of banning him if it had been a serious suggestion.

Some of my sarcasm has fallen foul when some some people didn't understand it. I think most people here have gotten my jokes OK, but there could be some exceptions.

I thought most knew, at least by now that it had been a joke. I think Rage just wants to sulk, and I didn't like DDs responses to Weakling, Soph or myself one bit.

DD can definitely be hard to read. The whole situation seems to have been blown out of proportion, I think.

If you want proof that someone is having a hard time moving on, check Scrapheap.

richard

« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2010, 08:05:49 PM »
DD is a fucking clown. it always about him, and your all at the carnival!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2010, 08:06:43 PM »
You're his assistant.

richard

« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2010, 08:10:20 PM »
O rly. well, your my hairy assistant.

i'd veet you off but the internet wont let me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »
O rly. well, your my hairy assistant.

i'd veet you off but the internet wont let me

Yes, stamp your Veet, richard.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2010, 08:13:45 PM »
It sucks when you joke about something, people take you seriously and then they refuse to believe you when you tell them you were joking.  ::)

It does. Sarcasm never seems to work when you're writing on the internet :laugh: . Thing is, when I wrote it I still liked Rage and would have been totally against the idea of banning him if it had been a serious suggestion.

Some of my sarcasm has fallen foul when some some people didn't understand it. I think most people here have gotten my jokes OK, but there could be some exceptions.

I thought most knew, at least by now that it had been a joke. I think Rage just wants to sulk, and I didn't like DDs responses to Weakling, Soph or myself one bit.

DD can definitely be hard to read. The whole situation seems to have been blown out of proportion, I think.

If you want proof that someone is having a hard time moving on, check Scrapheap.

The banning thing has been blown out of all proportion, up untill today Rage was one of the folk on the site that I liked. I'm not bothered about the DD thing though. I couldn't care less about him, and never liked him to begin with, and I'd imagine he feels the same way about me.

Yeah, the situation with you and Scrapheap does seem to be getting a bit out of control. I'm fairly newish around here, and I don't use WP, so I obviously don't know the history behind things. I hope the pair of you can sort it out. Even if you can't stand each other, it might be a good idea if you can both find a way to stop this.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
Scrapheap has a tendacy to shoot his foot when trying point out other people's bullshit. He has no consistency and his arrogance clouds his thinking.

Funny since I think he claimed to have an IQ of around 140, yet he's one of the stupider cunts on this forum.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2010, 08:20:26 PM »
It sucks when you joke about something, people take you seriously and then they refuse to believe you when you tell them you were joking.  ::)

The banning thing has been blown out of all proportion, up untill today Rage was one of the folk on the site that I liked. I'm not bothered about the DD thing though. I couldn't care less about him, and never liked him to begin with, and I'd imagine he feels the same way about me.

Yeah, the situation with you and Scrapheap does seem to be getting a bit out of control. I'm fairly newish around here, and I don't use WP, so I obviously don't know the history behind things. I hope the pair of you can sort it out. Even if you can't stand each other, it might be a good idea if you can both find a way to stop this.

I had forgotten all about it, and because I don't bother with WP anymore (except for bagging them, which everyone does), it shouldn't be an issue. I was willing to move on, which I thought I had. Seems Scrap is doing a Jethro Tull (see clip) and is acting like a puppy latching onto a bone. Even if we don't sort it out, I ain't gonna lose any friends over it.

richard

« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2010, 08:21:34 PM »
im suprised shleed can even get online at all. why with all the fucking hair he has to move around in

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2010, 08:22:22 PM »
Scrapheap has a tendacy to shoot his foot when trying point out other people's bullshit. He has no consistency and his arrogance clouds his thinking.

Funny since I think he claimed to have an IQ of around 140, yet he's one of the stupider cunts on this forum.

Fuck, the higher they claim their IQ's to be, the lower they are in reality. Remember Illusionist.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »

Fuck, the higher they claim their IQ's to be, the lower they are in reality. Remember Illusionist.

To be honest you need to be consistent yourself. Putting people on ignore to avoid "meltdowns" is generally not a good move.

I wasn't around when Illusionist was here, so I don't know.

richard

« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2010, 08:36:55 PM »
To be honest, you are more than a bit hairy

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2010, 08:42:51 PM »

To be honest you need to be consistent yourself. Putting people on ignore to avoid "meltdowns" is generally not a good move.

I wasn't around when Illusionist was here, so I don't know.

I didn't think there was a rulebook as far as posting on the 'net was concerned. Well, last time I looked there wasn't. Anyway,if he wants to carry on like a 'tard, I can't stop him. And if I fuck up, I fuck up. Words on a screen, as you would say.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »
To be honest, you are more than a bit hairy

It's funny that I actually didn't literally notice these posts until now. Is my brain auto-filtering online retardation now? :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2010, 07:35:17 AM »

I don't like you either. Let me show you what I see. This is why I think you're a petty bitch.

I propose an automatic temporary ban of 1 week for anyone who posts a picture, smiley, space, etc.  that goes on for more than 3 lines. 

I couldn't agree more. That bugged hell out of me today.
^Truth.

The banning Rage thing was a joke, and I'd already said it was at that point. I think DD was hugely overreacting to something that was only a joke.
^Lie.

Furthermore, and even more irritating....

Modulators, why are you defending Meadow the dragon, while black knights like me and Rage are trying to slay her?
What you and Rage are doing by posting lots of retarded images is done with the intent of preventing others from posting in this thread. How does that conform to this? http://www.intensitysquared.com/ You want to determine what threads we can post in?

I agree. I've always liked Rage, but his wallpapering is pathetic, and I think it smacks of control freakery by trying to stop other people using a thread because he disapproves of it. He doesn't need to read it or be involved in it but he should grow the fuck up and let other people make up their own minds as to what threads they want to read, or contribute to.

And yet short while later...

I'm going to flush out the shoutbox so that at least she doesn't get the satisfaction of seeing that. Could we avoid arguing about this where she can see please.

but his wallpapering is pathetic, and I think it smacks of control freakery by trying to stop other people using a thread because he disapproves of it

I'm going to flush out the shoutbox so that at least she doesn't get the satisfaction of seeing that. Could we avoid arguing about this where she can see please.

Now see what I see, and see why I am so angry with you. You're dishonest.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"