Author Topic: WALLPAPER  (Read 7708 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: WALLPAPER
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2010, 10:35:50 AM »
You're fairly full of yourself, on top of that. :orly:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2010, 10:48:08 AM »
You're fairly full of yourself, on top of that. :orly:
I'll bet you wanna be full of me too don't you? :LOL:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »
If I need a living EFG mask, I'll let you know.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
 :LOL:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2010, 12:24:14 PM »
Its pretty important to me. And yeah meadow would have posted in other threads for a couple of days, but people would have ignored and ripped on her, and it would have made her leave. Symbols have a lot of power in the human mind, and as long as someone was forcing her out of every single thread she tried to make and only providing the option to be made fun of in other's threads..

It makes a person a lot less powerful. It seems ridiculous, but trust me, i've seen this done tons of times.

And trust me, the drama always dies, eventually. Which it's doing now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2010, 12:25:02 PM »
Goddamit. O-man left. He was the only one taking the time to actually talk about it.

I was at work. Can't spend the whole day posting. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2010, 04:50:39 PM »
@Rage. iirc, This thread wasn't started about the spam in Meadow's thread. It was started when you were wallpapering every thread razor started. You made lots of threads unreadable for some people.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2010, 05:04:55 PM »
@Rage. iirc, This thread wasn't started about the spam in Meadow's thread. It was started when you were wallpapering every thread razor started. You made lots of threads unreadable for some people.

You're right, Osensitive1.  I edited lots of picture wallpaper in Razor's threads and that was before I even saw any wallpaper in Meadow's whine thread.

P7PSP

« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2010, 07:21:06 PM »
I'm still not sure if DD was winding us up, or if he was throwing a minor hissy-fit ???
I believe that he was trying to bring up the point that banning someone is not generally a good way to deal with annoyances. The wallpapering pissed me off but banning people for it seems extreme.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »
I'm still not sure if DD was winding us up, or if he was throwing a minor hissy-fit ???
I believe that he was trying to bring up the point that banning someone is not generally a good way to deal with annoyances. The wallpapering pissed me off but banning people for it seems extreme.

The banning Rage thing was a joke, and I'd already said it was at that point. I think DD was hugely overreacting to something that was only a joke.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2010, 07:37:34 PM »
It sucks when you joke about something, people take you seriously and then they refuse to believe you when you tell them you were joking.  ::)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2010, 07:42:20 PM »
It sucks when you joke about something, people take you seriously and then they refuse to believe you when you tell them you were joking.  ::)

It does. Sarcasm never seems to work when you're writing on the internet :laugh: . Thing is, when I wrote it I still liked Rage and would have been totally against the idea of banning him if it had been a serious suggestion.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2010, 07:48:09 PM »
My laptop (running Vista :zombiefuck: of all things) never skipped a beat. :zoinks:

Just a thought.  

...is their a script possibly to limit the amount of smileys per post?

Not so much "limit"...maybe just to bring down to a more "manageable" number for those with slow connections, save a hell of alot of editing. :laugh:  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2010, 07:48:19 PM »

It does. Sarcasm never seems to work when you're writing on the internet :laugh: . Thing is, when I wrote it I still liked Rage and would have been totally against the idea of banning him if it had been a serious suggestion.

Some of my sarcasm has fallen foul when some some people didn't understand it. I think most people here have gotten my jokes OK, but there could be some exceptions.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2010, 07:53:41 PM »

Some of my sarcasm has fallen foul when some some people didn't understand it. I think most people here have gotten my jokes OK, but there could be some exceptions.

I thought most knew, at least by now that it had been a joke. I think Rage just wants to sulk, and I didn't like DDs responses to Weakling, Soph or myself one bit.