?

Soph
13 (68.4%)
GA
3 (15.8%)
Mudkipz
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Hottest transgendertard on I2  (Read 1197 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Hottest transgendertard on I2
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 05:48:37 AM »
My sympathies Mudkipz and GA,

But Soph is the most sexy of you three.
And the most male too.
No doubt about that.

Now, take a hanky and have some wine or beer.

A good cry, and some drinks.

A good sleep. And tomorrow morning, there will be a brand new day.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 08:56:32 AM »
While I refer to Soph as a she, she does look naturally boyish. She could easily pass as being male if she wanted to.

The problem is when a person obviously look like the sex they're born in. Any attempts to change gender/transition will not give good results, meaning the person will most likely not be seen as the gender they want to portray.

GalileoAce

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »
EDIT
Removed for privacy concerns. Was only meant to be temporary
EDIT
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:09:58 AM by GalileoAce »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 10:01:52 AM »
The person looks a bit feminine to begin with. :laugh:

More andro you look = better chance of good results. Age is another factor, as seen with that German 12yr kid.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2010, 10:13:14 AM »
Nah, disagree with you there Shleed.

A great aunt of mine (by marriage, so sharing no genes with her) was a woman with a beard. 100% female, both biologically and socially, but, one with a substantial stubble.

She would never have won a hot women contest though.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 10:49:12 AM »
That's a bit masculine, don't you think? She would've made a great male. :orly:

GalileoAce

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 10:53:47 AM »
Biology is kinda irrelevant anyway.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 11:11:57 AM »
That's a bit masculine, don't you think? She would've made a great male. :orly:

She was a formidable woman, mother of four, and anything but male.  :orly:

This whole thread is not about biology btw, but about who is the hottest.

I don't give a toss about gender when it comes to attraction. So I will treat male and female in what ever way the same in my choice.

Soph wins by miles for me. He is the most sexy of the three. No doubt about it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 12:28:29 PM »
I think TCO meant that I have always been open about it here, and pretty much everyone here has always known I'm trans... whereas it all seemed to happy suddenly and quickly with you. nothing wrong with that, but I think that's what he meant

I guess appearances are deceiving, it certainly wasn't a sudden thing from my perspective :P

I got most of the votes because I started the thread I guess and it was a joke. If people were being serious then I doubt either of us would get any votes tbh  :laugh:

Don't be silly, you're way more attractive than I....But then almost everyone is :P

btw you're better off just trying to not give a shit what pronoun people call you if you can. Being trans and asking people online to call you whichever one you identify as usually doesn't work - they'll just take the piss out of you even more

You're probably right, but I prefer to stand up for myself, even if my legs will be kicked out from under me for having done so.

^ Truth, except it applies to virtually anything you demand.

I didn't want it to seem like a demand, and I know it came off that way :(
Just I would like it if everyone called me by my preferred pronouns.

I thought that when you married renaeden, you thought the transgender thing was just a phase in your past.

It doesn't seem that long ago to me when I was looking at your wedding pictures believing you to be male, so it's hard for me to suddenly think of you as female now.  Also, when I try to imagine how I would feel if my husband suddenly decided that he was really a she, I feel like it would hurt renaeden for me to call you (her husband) a "she" so I just can't bring myself to do it.  I'll try my best to avoid gender based personal pronouns with you, but that's the best I can do.

Offline TheOtherWindow

• Constant Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2010, 02:21:52 PM »
TheOtherWindow :)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010, 05:50:07 PM »
I think TCO meant that I have always been open about it here, and pretty much everyone here has always known I'm trans... whereas it all seemed to happy suddenly and quickly with you. nothing wrong with that, but I think that's what he meant

I guess appearances are deceiving, it certainly wasn't a sudden thing from my perspective :P

I got most of the votes because I started the thread I guess and it was a joke. If people were being serious then I doubt either of us would get any votes tbh  :laugh:

Don't be silly, you're way more attractive than I....But then almost everyone is :P

btw you're better off just trying to not give a shit what pronoun people call you if you can. Being trans and asking people online to call you whichever one you identify as usually doesn't work - they'll just take the piss out of you even more

You're probably right, but I prefer to stand up for myself, even if my legs will be kicked out from under me for having done so.

^ Truth, except it applies to virtually anything you demand.

I didn't want it to seem like a demand, and I know it came off that way :(
Just I would like it if everyone called me by my preferred pronouns.

I thought that when you married renaeden, you thought the transgender thing was just a phase in your past.

It doesn't seem that long ago to me when I was looking at your wedding pictures believing you to be male, so it's hard for me to suddenly think of you as female now.  Also, when I try to imagine how I would feel if my husband suddenly decided that he was really a she, I feel like it would hurt renaeden for me to call you (her husband) a "she" so I just can't bring myself to do it.  I'll try my best to avoid gender based personal pronouns with you, but that's the best I can do.

Didn't ren leave him because of that same reason?

GalileoAce

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 05:57:49 PM »

This is true. Hence why it's not a sudden thing, it's been going on for years I was just too ignorant or too stupid to realise it, and now I've hurt renaeden through that ignorance :(

Fair enough.

Didn't ren leave him because of that same reason?

Kind of. It was more a mutual decision that things just weren't working out.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2010, 03:20:53 AM »
If it were quanifiable then I'm more trans than Soph, as I am actually transitioning (on HRT) and out about it.

Usually I'm fairly neutral or supportive to your cause GA, but the above comment sounds a bit like you want to qualify yourself as being more in the trans category than Soph.

Does that mean that someone who has the full gender change operation qualifies more than you? I believe you've already said that you may not have the operation.

Soph may choose to never take hormones, that doesn't make the feelings of being trans any less than yours.  ::)

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2010, 03:26:57 AM »
If Soph was a male, he/she could have been the lead singer in a boyband :viking:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2010, 03:28:45 AM »
The the problem with saying one person is more trans than another is that it all depends on which way you're looking at it. I haven't taken hormones or had any surgery, but I have been "open" (to a greater or less degree) about being trans since I was 17. You could say GA is more trans than me because she has been taking hormones etc, but I could then say I qualify as being more trans because I have "been" trans for longer. It all gets stupid I think.