Author Topic: British (English) aspies, where are you?  (Read 2152 times)

Eamonn

Re: British (English) aspies, where are you?
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2006, 12:21:50 PM »
Marry?! It's my old friend Kevv, and delighted i am to come across your acquaintance again, squire. As you very well know, my good man, my reputation is of high conceit and not to be trodden upon by peasants of Odeon's calibre. What say ye?

thepeaguy

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2006, 12:24:11 PM »
Marry?! It's my old friend Kevv, and delighted i am to come across your acquaintance again, squire. As you very well know, my good man, my reputation is of high conceit and not to be trodden upon by peasants of Odeon's calibre. What say ye?

What sayeth thou, yon swine?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2006, 12:33:59 PM »
Yeah for sure in the end. :LOL:
Guardian of the Empire

Eamonn

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2006, 12:48:39 PM »
What sayeth thou, yon swine?

Your loquacious babbling is befitting of a ne'er-do-well and not fitting of a patrician of my standing. Now go and work on an oar on a galley or other such drudgery you ruffian.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2006, 01:00:20 PM »
is "slabbering" a combination of "slavering" and "slobbering"?  if so, jolly well done.  if not, best get yer words right, especially as "thine" is the aecond person singular, and not the first person.

i say, dunc put my smiley on - huzzah!   :woohoo:

Eamonn

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2006, 01:08:23 PM »
'Thine' relates to thyself as first person. A possesive case of 'thou'. 'Slabbering' is to drool like a child or idiot. I fear you have got yourself all mixed up, Beldam.

thepeaguy

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2006, 01:10:42 PM »
'Thine' relates to thyself as first person. A possesive case of 'thou'. 'Slabbering' is to drool like a child or idiot. I fear you have got yourself all mixed up, Beldam.

Second person, actually: you, your

Eamonn

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2006, 01:14:20 PM »
A thousand humble apologies. Now if you'll excuse me, It's well-nigh time i was well oiled.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2006, 01:23:55 PM »

/fights urge to get out red pen...

;D

thepeaguy

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 01:27:44 PM »

;D

Get yer pen out, get yer pen out, get yer pen out for the lads...

Eamonn

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 01:28:42 PM »

;D

Actually, i am right. Thine is that which belongs to the, so technically i am right and you pair are wrong, thou wench! :eyebrows:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2006, 01:48:18 PM »
I can see English is'nt your mother tongue O-dolt-ious one. Your command of the English language is equal to that of a dyslexic American (the majority, it pains me to point out) and is therfore worth Swede Fanny Adams to my intelect. It ill behoves you or someone of your ilk to speak unfavourably upon my posts with derision when you have the comprehensiveness of a spastic on LSD.

Right. How many languages do you speak?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2006, 01:50:14 PM »
I can see English is'nt your mother tongue O-dolt-ious one. Your command of the English language is equal to that of a dyslexic American (the majority, it pains me to point out) and is therfore worth Swede Fanny Adams to my intelect. It ill behoves you or someone of your ilk to speak unfavourably upon my posts with derision when you have the comprehensiveness of a spastic on LSD.

Pwned.

Eamonn

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2006, 01:58:44 PM »

Technically,Three. I speak Scots, English (though this could probably be better described as Pidgin English) and I am fluent in Double Dutch. You'd be well advised to pick one language and use it well. :P

Eamonn

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2006, 02:07:46 PM »

Pwned.

Another non-English speaker. 1111111 LOL PWNERIZED ROFLCOPTER SFTU NOOB ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!