Educational

Author Topic: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!  (Read 13353 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2010, 11:23:14 AM »

Quit throwing those stupid images at me and answer my question! :thumbdn:

Stop having sex with livestock. STOP IT NOW!!!!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

DukeNukem

« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2010, 04:10:48 PM »

Shut your mouth, Sir Less! I do not have sex with any livestock! Is there something you are afraid to tell us about yourself? Maybe it has something to do with those such ridiculous accusations?

Maybe YOU are the one who is having sex with pigs, sheep, and cows! Has that ever occurred to you, Mr. Patterson? ::)

DukeNukem

« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2010, 07:17:23 PM »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2010, 08:11:02 AM »

Shut your mouth, Sir Less! I do not have sex with any livestock! Is there something you are afraid to tell us about yourself? Maybe it has something to do with those such ridiculous accusations?

Maybe YOU are the one who is having sex with pigs, sheep, and cows! Has that ever occurred to you, Mr. Patterson? ::)

If you had balls of steel, you would laugh at that even if it was directed at you. Its funny, duke. Go to your callout and i'll teach you, if you're willing.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2010, 08:29:40 AM »

I am still imagining you in that high pitched Wally Shawn voice and it reads well.
I get it Judy. You are are asking me do I want to consider if I have sex with livestock? Is that kind of right? Sort of? Do I want to entertain that notion that I may?
No see you are going about this wrong. It is fail.

Now were you to say. "Gee Less you are sure thinking of me in interesting ways. Why are you fixated on me screwing animals. Is that a fetish bubbling up from your sordid consciousness? Do you have wanton fantasies of bestiality that you are channeling through imaginings of me? Does that excite you, you pervert? Which animals are you imagining now? Are you all aroused at the prospect? You are one sick fuck Les"

That would not be fail. It would be lulz.

Of course it won't be now that I have given you this flame but maybe consider i for next time you silly troll wannabe.

I really ought not have to school you here
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

DukeNukem

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2010, 09:36:00 AM »

I am still imagining you in that high pitched Wally Shawn voice and it reads well.
I get it Judy. You are are asking me do I want to consider if I have sex with livestock? Is that kind of right? Sort of? Do I want to entertain that notion that I may?

Now were you to say. "Gee Less you are sure thinking of me in interesting ways. Why are you fixated on me screwing animals. Is that a fetish bubbling up from your sordid consciousness? Do you have wanton fantasies of bestiality that you are channeling through imaginings of me? Does that excite you, you pervert? Which animals are you imagining now? Are you all aroused at the prospect? You are one sick fuck Les"

Of course it won't be now that I have given you this flame but maybe consider i for next time you silly troll wannabe.

Wow, you think you are my teacher now? Yeah, I came here just to learn how to be a dickhead just like YOU! Is that what you are teaching your children? Shame on you, Sir. :thumbdn:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2010, 09:49:31 AM »

Wow, you think you are my teacher now? Yeah, I came here just to learn how to be a dickhead just like YOU! Is that what you are teaching your children? Shame on you, Sir. :thumbdn:

No Judy I am trying to teach you the error of your ways. A great troll like you surely has to have a decent ability to flame. You come on with all the Intensity of a fat bucktoothed redneck with a wet newspaper. We want sting and ouch out of your flames. Helping, my pathetic little friend. But if you really want to be a failtroll, I will be happy to oblige and stop giving you tips.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2010, 09:47:04 PM »

No Judy I am trying to teach you the error of your ways. A great troll like you surely has to have a decent ability to flame. You come on with all the Intensity of a fat bucktoothed redneck with a wet newspaper. We want sting and ouch out of your flames. Helping, my pathetic little friend. But if you really want to be a failtroll, I will be happy to oblige and stop giving you tips.

That bolded bit sounds like what I would have said, had I been the one saying it.

Here's Judy's reasoning on Pika muting him on AFF:

and Weakling's reply:

while Pika just says:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »
 :plus:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2010, 02:44:12 PM »

There is no better dickhead to learn from than Sir Les

DukeNukem

« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2010, 02:45:52 PM »

You know what, Pikachu? Fuck you. And your stupid forums. :finger:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2010, 02:48:07 PM »

Fuck you. And your stupid forums. :finger:

Not if you were the last living human on earth, babe.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2010, 04:41:01 PM »

Well, he ain't human.....

DukeNukem

« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2010, 05:36:03 PM »

Well, he ain't human.....

Yes, I am human. And the both of you are pigs! :grrr: