Author Topic: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!  (Read 13300 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Pikachu, let me post on AFF again!
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2010, 05:43:54 PM »
:plus:

Fuck you. And your stupid forums. :finger:

Not if you were the last living human on earth, babe.

Well, he ain't human.....

Yes, I am human. And the both of you are pigs! :grrr:

Pigs are quite clean, actually. And they DON'T have Appalacian teeth.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »
:plus:

Fuck you. And your stupid forums. :finger:

Not if you were the last living human on earth, babe.

Well, he ain't human.....

Yes, I am human. And the both of you are pigs! :grrr:

Pigs are quite clean, actually. And they DON'T have Appalacian teeth.

That would be a boar :toporly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2010, 06:05:34 PM »
Just to satisfy Judy:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2010, 06:13:40 PM »

Quit throwing those stupid images at me and answer my question! :thumbdn:

Stop having sex with livestock. STOP IT NOW!!!!

Shut your mouth, Sir Less! I do not have sex with any livestock! Is there something you are afraid to tell us about yourself? Maybe it has something to do with those such ridiculous accusations?

Maybe YOU are the one who is having sex with pigs, sheep, and cows! Has that ever occurred to you, Mr. Patterson? ::)

I am still imagining you in that high pitched Wally Shawn voice and it reads well.
I get it Judy. You are are asking me do I want to consider if I have sex with livestock? Is that kind of right? Sort of? Do I want to entertain that notion that I may?
No see you are going about this wrong. It is fail.

Now were you to say. "Gee Less you are sure thinking of me in interesting ways. Why are you fixated on me screwing animals. Is that a fetish bubbling up from your sordid consciousness? Do you have wanton fantasies of bestiality that you are channeling through imaginings of me? Does that excite you, you pervert? Which animals are you imagining now? Are you all aroused at the prospect? You are one sick fuck Les"

That would not be fail. It would be lulz.

Of course it won't be now that I have given you this flame but maybe consider i for next time you silly troll wannabe.

I really ought not have to school you here

Wow, you think you are my teacher now? Yeah, I came here just to learn how to be a dickhead just like YOU! Is that what you are teaching your children? Shame on you, Sir. :thumbdn:
There is no better dickhead to learn from than Sir Les

Thanks mate. I like that vote of confidence.I am now pumped got the morning
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2010, 03:22:17 PM »

Quit throwing those stupid images at me and answer my question! :thumbdn:

Stop having sex with livestock. STOP IT NOW!!!!

Shut your mouth, Sir Less! I do not have sex with any livestock! Is there something you are afraid to tell us about yourself? Maybe it has something to do with those such ridiculous accusations?

Maybe YOU are the one who is having sex with pigs, sheep, and cows! Has that ever occurred to you, Mr. Patterson? ::)

I am still imagining you in that high pitched Wally Shawn voice and it reads well.
I get it Judy. You are are asking me do I want to consider if I have sex with livestock? Is that kind of right? Sort of? Do I want to entertain that notion that I may?
No see you are going about this wrong. It is fail.

Now were you to say. "Gee Less you are sure thinking of me in interesting ways. Why are you fixated on me screwing animals. Is that a fetish bubbling up from your sordid consciousness? Do you have wanton fantasies of bestiality that you are channeling through imaginings of me? Does that excite you, you pervert? Which animals are you imagining now? Are you all aroused at the prospect? You are one sick fuck Les"

That would not be fail. It would be lulz.

Of course it won't be now that I have given you this flame but maybe consider i for next time you silly troll wannabe.

I really ought not have to school you here

Wow, you think you are my teacher now? Yeah, I came here just to learn how to be a dickhead just like YOU! Is that what you are teaching your children? Shame on you, Sir. :thumbdn:
There is no better dickhead to learn from than Sir Les

Thanks mate. I like that vote of confidence.I am now pumped got the morning
thought you would like that

Offline carlito

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2010, 02:09:53 PM »
pika, why has this shitstain been unbanned from AFF? you were told he would never change. he will never change. wake up son. its bad enough you wont keep crazy bitch amy in line but now you is compounding it with your own weak ass mistakes

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »
pika, why has this shitstain been unbanned from AFF? you were told he would never change. he will never change. wake up son. its bad enough you wont keep crazy bitch amy in line but now you is compounding it with your own weak ass mistakes

Why, what has he done there lately?

And what's Amy doing?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2010, 02:14:43 PM »

TBH I think Pentagram's OK. He used to be a total prat, but he seems to be making an effort to be nice.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2010, 02:15:57 PM »
He'll put you on ignore for even the slightest hint of criticism though.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »
who the fuck are you and why should we care

Offline carlito

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2010, 02:20:23 PM »
he's already pissed off the nice folk and he'll keep doing it until he gets banned. this is fucking obvious to anyone with a brain. playing nice for a little while may fool you dupes but for a little while AFF was a decent place to be. guess not now, eh

amy is an autocratic cunt with abuse issues, this is well known

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2010, 02:23:53 PM »
He'll put you on ignore for even the slightest hint of criticism though.

I don't really see the point of the ignore button. If I had someone on ignore, wondering what they were saying would annoy me more than anything they could say about me.

Still, I think Pentagram is making a big effort and I find myself liking him. He reminds me of myself in a way, but with none of the luck I've had in my life.

DukeNukem

« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2010, 02:50:12 PM »
Carlito, did you register here just to bitch about me being unbanned from AFF? :violin:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2010, 03:08:38 PM »

I haven't got a fucking clue who you are.

I said, and it was likely in this thread, that if I saw Duke being, well, not an arsehole for a month or two I'd unmute him.

I never actually expected him to achieve it, but he has - and so, he's been unmuted on a probationary period.

Should he fuck up, he'll be banned Muted again.

I'm overlooking his comments in DFGs thread, as well as his disability thread - I find it likely that he's frustrated about the hearing, and is a bit ticked off because nobody was responding to him.

He is, if nothing else, making the effort.

And what the fuck do you mean, "you wont keep crazy bitch amy in line" - What the fuck are you talking about, she fucking owns the forum alongside Gareth, not I.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:12:41 PM by Pikajedi3 »

Offline carlito

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2010, 03:17:07 PM »
what about his attacks in 'post your pic'?

what about the next dozen random attacks? the userbase told you these would happen. dont be so fucking wet. you've been played son