Author Topic: Do /did you ever have a crush on another intensity member  (Read 15933 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Do /did you ever have a crush on another intensity member
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
How about a group jack-me-off? Everyone gets to stroke my humongous PINGAS at once!

:wanker: :eyelash: :eyebrows: :green: :evillaugh: >:D :police: ;D 8) ;) :) :P :-* :asthing: :zoinks: :2thumbsup:

Be warned I bite  :evillaugh:

Biting? I said a "hand job", not a "blow job". Gee, I didn't know there were so many gays here. :eiffel:

I'd rather be gay than a sheepshagger like you!  :soph:

What's the difference? You're still gonna be anal, either way, buttshagger!

:facepalm2:

judy....... Do you realise how stupid you actually sound? does your brain connect to your mouth at all?.... oh wait.....what brain?  :LMAO:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
Felchers first date:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »
Felchers first date:

Wow he went on a date with three girls at the same time?

What a player  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2010, 08:49:23 PM »
Felchers mum comes to visit:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2010, 08:50:22 PM »
There's no funny coming from this thread yet. I am not amused. >:(
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2010, 08:54:14 PM »

Why don't you funny it up then?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2010, 08:56:17 PM »
I lol'd at the Felchers mum pic.  :lol:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2010, 08:57:18 PM »

Why don't you funny it up then?

Because, I'm probably unfunny. Right now I'm on the prowl and Duke's too easy of a target. :eyelash:

Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2010, 12:43:13 AM »
Yeah, there's nothing funny coming from here. I wish I had never said that I was from bum-fucking-Tennessee DAMN IT!!! :grrr: I wish I said I was from New York or California, then I wouldn't have these stupid, retarded Southerner stereotypes flung at me!

I am NOT a motherfucking REDNECK SHEEPFUCKER!!!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2010, 06:38:36 AM »
I am a motherfucking REDNECK SHEEPFUCKER!!!

Oh good you admit it.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2010, 07:12:30 AM »
Look we know you are a whiny butthurt emo with delusions of troll grandeur. We know that you have Mother abandonment issues which are hysterical. We know you are such an embarrassment that your family refuses to have anything to do with you. This is all known. What is not know is being speculated on now, on account of what we do know. It is highly probably that a dickhead like you from Redneck county with genetically challenged buckteeth and man boobs would likely not be dating supermodels. We are drawing a very likely conclusion.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2010, 07:18:15 AM »
Look we know you are a whiny butthurt emo with delusions of troll grandeur. We know that you have Mother abandonment issues which are hysterical. We know you are such an embarrassment that your family refuses to have anything to do with you. This is all known. What is not know is being speculated on now, on account of what we do know. It is highly probably that a dickhead like you from Redneck county with genetically challenged buckteeth and man boobs would likely not be dating supermodels. We are drawing a very likely conclusion.

:rofl:  :plus:

DukeNukem

« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2010, 09:43:42 AM »

I do not want to date a supermodel. I want to find a girl who would actually look past my oddities and see me for who I really am.

At least I can actually go up to even the prettiest chicks and say "hi". Which is more than certain whiny aspies on WP and AFF can do. :wanker:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2010, 10:00:21 AM »
"I do not want to date a supermodel. I want to find a girl who would actually look past my oddities and see me for who I really am."

That's one of the problems with life.  People are going to assume that you are your oddities.  If I'm looking at a Chevrolet I don't expect to find a Rolls Royce interior.  If I see a space scene on the book cover I don't expect to find a romance novel inside.  I'm not telling you to be false, just make more of an effort to be presentable in thought, word, deed and clothes.  You can still be yourself, but not as much of yourself. 

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2010, 10:41:45 AM »

I do not want to date a supermodel. I want to find a girl who would actually look past my oddities and see me for who I really am.

At least I can actually go up to even the prettiest chicks and say "hi". Which is more than certain whiny aspies on WP and AFF can do. :wanker:

Well practice chat up lines on the neighbours pig and work it out from there.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap