Educational

Author Topic: Who looks like their avatars?  (Read 4258 times)

TheoK

Re: Who looks like their avatars?
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2013, 04:17:43 AM »
Ego mannulus Romanus formosissimus sum  :M

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2013, 06:03:57 AM »
Yes that is good. I am happy that I have not had major medical issues as of yet. Asthma has knocked me for a loop 3 or 4 times but I know there are worse conditions to deal with. I have had numerous friends and family members get cancer, hep c etc and several have died. Maintaining health is very important.
How bad has your asthma been? Did you have to go to hospital?

I have had asthma since I was 17, an odd age to get it, I was told. It has been gradually getting worse as this year I have had a winter cough.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2013, 06:09:10 AM »
Yes that is good. I am happy that I have not had major medical issues as of yet. Asthma has knocked me for a loop 3 or 4 times but I know there are worse conditions to deal with. I have had numerous friends and family members get cancer, hep c etc and several have died. Maintaining health is very important.

I have had asthma since I was 17, an odd age to get it, I was told. It has been gradually getting worse as this year I have had a winter cough.
The worse so far was a viral infection that fucked up my lungs and came close to really hurting or killing me in 2008. I ended up taking prednisone and azmacort to get my lungs working properly again. Aside from that I have had a few moderate to severe cases of bronchitis. I hope your cough gets better.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2013, 07:19:49 AM »

Why an odd age?

My grandmother was asthma free from age 3 till 17. My youngest brother had it till he was three years old, and at age 17 we were almost anticipating for it to return.
A flat mate of long ago got it at age 17 too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2013, 08:40:53 AM »
What is your age now?

Mid 20s.

Good looking women look awful with makeup, it helps a bit if you really aren't attractive to begin with. My theory is that men positively associate makeup, like bright red lipstick, with sex by experience. It might even be the only reason they like it at all.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

TheoK

« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2013, 08:49:25 AM »
For once I agree with you. Makeup is shit.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2013, 11:00:38 PM »
^

Great to see that your new hip is becoming part of your body. Hope something similar will happen with the noise it makes. (you described a constant humming, a while ago)

The noise I was experiencing was my own body's response to the severity of the powerful opiates I was taking. It all hurt like a sand dipped donkey dick fuck, but the donkey never came.

The pain noise is just a mild hum now.

OH, BTW, everything hummed when I was stranded out on those drugs.  Even smiles had a sound of their own and it was a bit different for every person and my own smile had a sawing sound. Everything had its own sound.  I am glad I offf those fucking opiates!! I can actually get about two or three hours of uninterrupted sleep these days.  A couple more at a time would prove ideal, but I am at two or three.

Those strong opiates could be fun if nothing was wrong and you could just use them for recreation and finding the sounds of things pleasant, for instance. BUT, if you NEED them, finding fun is a long way from your mind.  I am just glad to be done with them.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:06:21 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2013, 11:09:40 PM »
It would be funny as hell if I actually did look like my avatar  :hyke:

Funny ... or useful?  You might actually get your dick sucked more, instead of having to have your dick suck itself.

:lol1:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2013, 11:14:02 PM »
What is your age now?

Mid 20s.

Good looking women look awful with makeup, it helps a bit if you really aren't attractive to begin with. My theory is that men positively associate makeup, like bright red lipstick, with sex by experience. It might even be the only reason they like it at all.

Not so sure about that last bit.

My wife does not use make up (other than a few times in her life) and to me she is one of the sexiest women I have ever met. DO not read too much into that. She is about to turn fifty (I am fifty eight, so sex only happens between naps, LOL!), but she was twenty seven when we met and strong and sexy and clean.

A truly clean woman is sexy in her own self. Make up is for fetishes.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:15:55 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2013, 04:34:36 PM »
Glad that the pain levels are receding. PPK, you never died in 2008, bloody hell, glad to still have you around big fella.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2013, 12:31:19 AM »

Why an odd age?

My grandmother was asthma free from age 3 till 17. My youngest brother had it till he was three years old, and at age 17 we were almost anticipating for it to return.
I agree with Al, PPK.

I was just told by the doctor that 17 was an odd age to develop asthma. I have a dose of Seretide every night and my cough is gradually going away since the warmer weather is here.

Oh, and no, I don't look like my avatar, heh.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2013, 12:55:11 AM »
Thanks Sir_Les and ren. I like you guys too.  :)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2013, 08:38:27 PM »

Why an odd age?

I agree with Al, PPK.

I was just told by the doctor that 17 was an odd age to develop asthma. I have a dose of Seretide every night and my cough is gradually going away since the warmer weather is here.

Oh, and no, I don't look like my avatar, heh.

Allergic asthma doesn't care how old you are...I was in my 20's. Kept ending up at the Dr's with repeated bouts of costochondritis, which I wonder wasn't provoked from me trying so hard to breathe...they kept telling me my problems breathing were probably just anxiety...for about 3 years, until they actually decided to order a few breathing tests.  :P

I've had a couple very mild episodes of costochondritis since that only lasted maybe a couple of days, nothing like before.

P7PSP

« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
I was 36 when I was dx'ed with asthma IQ. I probably had it longer than that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2013, 11:39:49 PM »
I got it at 28. What a surprise.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein