Author Topic: Who looks like their avatars?  (Read 4268 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Who looks like their avatars?
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2013, 11:52:21 PM »
QV: :plus: for reading Churchill.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2013, 12:00:56 AM »
Sorry, just a 4'10" fat New Orleans chick with a wicked (I hope) sense of humour. 

However I do love the Monarchy.  I've had a crush on Prince Charles since I was 5 or 6 and saw his photo in a magazine.  While I will admit QV is not my favorite English monarch (probably Henry Plantagenet is), she and I are most alike in physical appearance.

I had you pegged as just like your avie.
You are SO pretentious and haughty. I HATE YOU!!  ... and yet, you pull it off like a MONARCH.
I thought you were some horrid brand of Brit yet to be conquered. Can you tell us for a fact that you are not what you seem?

BUT, seriously, YOU are actually American?

Be honest.

You know how much we "substantiate Americans"  despise all that is Brit. Despite all our efforts to absolve ourselves from every horror they ever placed upon these shores, THEY are still here in great numbers and great influence.  We Have much more to do before we can actually be free of them!!!    ... once and for all time!!

We few are mostly interested in our own freedom, not withstanding any more influence from the little shitfilled island to the north east that should have been the first American colony!!

:headbang2:

Yes, I am truly, really American.  Born at Hotel Dieu hospital in New Orleans, sent into exile to Houston at age 3 when my father took a job there, and returned to New Orleans when I was 13.  We now live in the suburb of Metairie, just about 7 blocks from the Saints and the Pelican Training Camps and the Zephyrs Baseball Field.

Not sure why I had an interest in GB and her monarchy.  Old movies?  Historical novels?  My aunt's Thomas B. Costain's histories of the Plantagenet's that I reading as a child?  Biographies of English leaders?  I remember reading Churchill's A History of the English Speaking Peoples before I was a teenager.

Well then fuck me!! Fuck me ridiculously, because you fooled me!

I will accept you as a friend where I did not before.

Please accept my apologies, and watch for me to make a further ass or maybe arse (remember to pronounce it the proper way so that both words sound the same!!) of myself.

:hahaha:
(me)(you)
Your spazziness seems to illustrate the uneven abilities that renaeden so well defined the spectrum as having. On the one hand you give the impression of very good technical abilities in tool usage, basic troubleshooting and general technical acumen in certain areas, OTOH you seem to get genuinely confused at who is who and who posted what apart fron your absences here.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2013, 02:09:33 AM »
I guess I could look like my avie if I had the right type of hair to pull off Mia's cool bob, but I don't, I tried this time last year.

P7PSP

« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2013, 02:38:25 AM »
I guess I could look like my avie if I had the right type of hair to pull off Mia's cool bob, but I don't, I tried this time last year.
You have poofy hair.  :indeed:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2013, 07:20:22 AM »
You are pretty like her. But I hope you don't smoke! And I understand about the hair, I have the same problem.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2013, 02:34:40 PM »
Sorry, just a 4'10" fat New Orleans chick with a wicked (I hope) sense of humour. 

However I do love the Monarchy.  I've had a crush on Prince Charles since I was 5 or 6 and saw his photo in a magazine.  While I will admit QV is not my favorite English monarch (probably Henry Plantagenet is), she and I are most alike in physical appearance.

You are SO pretentious and haughty. I HATE YOU!!  ... and yet, you pull it off like a MONARCH.
I thought you were some horrid brand of Brit yet to be conquered. Can you tell us for a fact that you are not what you seem?

Be honest.

You know how much we "substantiate Americans"  despise all that is Brit. Despite all our efforts to absolve ourselves from every horror they ever placed upon these shores, THEY are still here in great numbers and great influence.  We Have much more to do before we can actually be free of them!!!    ... once and for all time!!

We few are mostly interested in our own freedom, not withstanding any more influence from the little shitfilled island to the north east that should have been the first American colony!!

Yes, I am truly, really American.  Born at Hotel Dieu hospital in New Orleans, sent into exile to Houston at age 3 when my father took a job there, and returned to New Orleans when I was 13.  We now live in the suburb of Metairie, just about 7 blocks from the Saints and the Pelican Training Camps and the Zephyrs Baseball Field.

Not sure why I had an interest in GB and her monarchy.  Old movies?  Historical novels?  My aunt's Thomas B. Costain's histories of the Plantagenet's that I reading as a child?  Biographies of English leaders?  I remember reading Churchill's A History of the English Speaking Peoples before I was a teenager.

Please accept my apologies, and watch for me to make a further ass or maybe arse (remember to pronounce it the proper way so that both words sound the same!!) of myself.

(me)(you)
Your spazziness seems to illustrate the uneven abilities that renaeden so well defined the spectrum as having. On the one hand you give the impression of very good technical abilities in tool usage, basic troubleshooting and general technical acumen in certain areas, OTOH you seem to get genuinely confused at who is who and who posted what apart fron your absences here.

I think I should except your assessment, but it is too close to my secret mark to make hay. 

Cheers. A taste of my world may not to your best interest. Keep aside, if so.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »

That's the style I wear. Force my hair to do that.

P7PSP

« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2013, 07:50:06 PM »

Be honest.

(me)(you)

I think I should except your assessment, but it is too close to my secret mark to make hay. 

Cheers. A taste of my world may not to your best interest. Keep aside, if so.
I would not want to deal with your medical trouble. I hope that gets better.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2013, 08:40:21 PM »
This should be Cassanova Frankenstein's avatar.

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2013, 08:44:10 PM »
Like envisioning Cassanova as his current avatar. He looks ruminant.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2013, 08:55:18 PM »
Like envisioning Cassanova as his current avatar. He looks ruminant.

So does Hyke!    :hyke:

People forget.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »
:laugh:

TheoK

« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2013, 09:00:27 PM »
 :M

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2013, 11:44:24 PM »

He actually looks like that? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2013, 12:46:29 AM »

He actually looks like that? :o

Not entirely  :zoinks:  but he does like seals and sea lions, and took me to see them in California!

People forget.