Author Topic: Who looks like their avatars?  (Read 4255 times)

TheoK

Re: Who looks like their avatars?
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2013, 03:25:44 AM »
You - wench  :eyelash:
Didn't we go over this in another thread?

Gladius meus te scrutabit, puella improba! :arrr:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2013, 06:02:00 PM »
I dont know if I answered this topic but I would say maybe 50/50. it could go either way
:skywarp:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2013, 06:12:12 PM »
Hi Jesse.

How are you? Nice to see you popping in.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2013, 09:14:44 PM »
Me.   :thumbup:  Only I have more wrinkles, grey hair and short hair.

Oh, and I'm 6 foot 8 inches, a professional male model and Chinese.

Other than that, I look like my avatar.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2013, 09:55:29 PM »

LOL!!

I have mostly chosen hot babes for my avatars. I have done so since my beginning on the ... net,  about '95 or so.

Probably will not change any time soon. I love to look at women. 

I reject the idea that my avatar reflects my own self. Purposefully. I am a seriously ALPHA MALE, mostly grey FULL beard, tub of balz, massive arms, large feet, big nose, huge cranial space and using a girlie avie is my way of keeping things interesting to me.

So, NO. I do not look like my avie. I am almost six feet tall and weight two hundred twenty pounds. Before my hip failed I could still kick above my head.  I am healing from my hip surgery, though. I can already kick above my chest, either straight ahead or roundhouse.  I am healing!

... but I do not look like my avie!!

:lol1:

Me is different!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2013, 10:01:41 PM »
Me.   :thumbup:  Only I have more wrinkles, grey hair and short hair.

Oh, and I'm 6 foot 8 inches, a professional male model and Chinese.

Other than that, I look like my avatar.

Seriously?  Are you six feet eight inches tall?  (You are kidding right ... and I bit down on the bullet)

Your are Not male, I mostly get that part, but wtf!!

You CAN NOT BE CHINESE! YOU are so disgustingly Brit that I loathe you.  Please tell me that all my loathing has not gone to waste.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2013, 11:00:59 AM »
Sorry, just a 4'10" fat New Orleans chick with a wicked (I hope) sense of humour. 

However I do love the Monarchy.  I've had a crush on Prince Charles since I was 5 or 6 and saw his photo in a magazine.  While I will admit QV is not my favorite English monarch (probably Henry Plantagenet is), she and I are most alike in physical appearance. 

TheoK

« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2013, 11:10:31 AM »
Prince Charles is a  :nerdy:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »

Do you think he should join I2?

He could use a stamp as avatar.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »

He should definitely join I2.  :thumbup:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2013, 05:14:27 PM »

We could use this plan to slowly get nudes of the entire British royal family. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »
Sorry, just a 4'10" fat New Orleans chick with a wicked (I hope) sense of humour. 

However I do love the Monarchy.  I've had a crush on Prince Charles since I was 5 or 6 and saw his photo in a magazine.  While I will admit QV is not my favorite English monarch (probably Henry Plantagenet is), she and I are most alike in physical appearance.

I had you pegged as just like your avie.
You are SO pretentious and haughty. I HATE YOU!!  ... and yet, you pull it off like a MONARCH.
I thought you were some horrid brand of Brit yet to be conquered. Can you tell us for a fact that you are not what you seem?

BUT, seriously, YOU are actually American?

Be honest.

You know how much we "substantiate Americans"  despise all that is Brit. Despite all our efforts to absolve ourselves from every horror they ever placed upon these shores, THEY are still here in great numbers and great influence.  We Have much more to do before we can actually be free of them!!!    ... once and for all time!!

We few are mostly interested in our own freedom, not withstanding any more influence from the little shitfilled island to the north east that should have been the first American colony!!

:headbang2:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2013, 11:22:44 PM »

You are SO pretentious and haughty. I HATE YOU!!  ... and yet, you pull it off like a MONARCH.
I thought you were some horrid brand of Brit yet to be conquered. Can you tell us for a fact that you are not what you seem?

Be honest.

You know how much we "substantiate Americans"  despise all that is Brit. Despite all our efforts to absolve ourselves from every horror they ever placed upon these shores, THEY are still here in great numbers and great influence.  We Have much more to do before we can actually be free of them!!!    ... once and for all time!!

We few are mostly interested in our own freedom, not withstanding any more influence from the little shitfilled island to the north east that should have been the first American colony!!

Yes, I am truly, really American.  Born at Hotel Dieu hospital in New Orleans, sent into exile to Houston at age 3 when my father took a job there, and returned to New Orleans when I was 13.  We now live in the suburb of Metairie, just about 7 blocks from the Saints and the Pelican Training Camps and the Zephyrs Baseball Field.

Not sure why I had an interest in GB and her monarchy.  Old movies?  Historical novels?  My aunt's Thomas B. Costain's histories of the Plantagenet's that I reading as a child?  Biographies of English leaders?  I remember reading Churchill's A History of the English Speaking Peoples before I was a teenager. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2013, 11:50:31 PM »

We could use this plan to slowly get nudes of the entire British royal family. :zoinks:

Start by getting Charles to compare the royal penis with DFGL. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2013, 11:50:48 PM »

Be honest.

Yes, I am truly, really American.  Born at Hotel Dieu hospital in New Orleans, sent into exile to Houston at age 3 when my father took a job there, and returned to New Orleans when I was 13.  We now live in the suburb of Metairie, just about 7 blocks from the Saints and the Pelican Training Camps and the Zephyrs Baseball Field.

Not sure why I had an interest in GB and her monarchy.  Old movies?  Historical novels?  My aunt's Thomas B. Costain's histories of the Plantagenet's that I reading as a child?  Biographies of English leaders?  I remember reading Churchill's A History of the English Speaking Peoples before I was a teenager.

Well then fuck me!! Fuck me ridiculously, because you fooled me!

I will accept you as a friend where I did not before.

Please accept my apologies, and watch for me to make a further ass or maybe arse (remember to pronounce it the proper way so that both words sound the same!!) of myself.

:hahaha:
(me)(you)