Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9513 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #210 on: September 16, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »
I think Felcher needs to take a nap.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Don't you mean crap, seeing as Rage said he's full of shit.....

Well both considering what a baby he is.

Maybe Kit can find a diaper suitable for his size  :orly:

It'd have to be disposable, cos she'd never be able to get one of her normal ones clean after he's been at it.

True we'll probably need to attach something to his mouth too

I thought his arsehole and mouth were juxtaposed.

It would seem that way internally

I thought you said intentionally, but both would be right.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #211 on: September 16, 2010, 06:29:12 PM »
I think Felcher needs to take a nap.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Don't you mean crap, seeing as Rage said he's full of shit.....

Well both considering what a baby he is.

Maybe Kit can find a diaper suitable for his size  :orly:

It'd have to be disposable, cos she'd never be able to get one of her normal ones clean after he's been at it.

True we'll probably need to attach something to his mouth too

I thought his arsehole and mouth were juxtaposed.

It would seem that way internally

I thought you said intentionally, but both would be right.

:rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #212 on: September 16, 2010, 06:32:40 PM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there. But me getting in trouble with the police for something I said ON THE INTERNET?!?

:LMAO:

Newsflash Mr. Administrator Guy: Internet Service Providers don't give a rat's ass about a user's Internet activity enough to cut them off for anything without a court order. So if you want to get AT&T to cut my DSL Internet access just because I made a little comeback here and there, then try it. See if I am wrong! And there's no law enforcement agency in the world that gives a rat's ass about someone being butthurt on the Internet... :evillaugh:

Besides, I said I was "cereal", not "serious". I mean, I may be an asshole, but I wouldn't even consider trying to actually ruin anyone's lives (as if I am capable of doing that). I highly disapprove of anyone who fucks with someone else's life for their own personal gain. And I would NOT have anything to gain by making someone lose their job.

Seriously, if I was really wanting to do THAT, then I wouldn't have blurted out my plans on here. Plainly and simply! ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #213 on: September 16, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there. But me getting in trouble with the police for something I said ON THE INTERNET?!?

Newsflash Mr. Administrator Guy: Internet Service Providers don't give a rat's ass about a user's Internet activity enough to cut them off for anything without a court order. So if you want to get AT&T to cut my DSL Internet access just because I made a little comeback here and there, then try it. See if I am wrong! And there's no law enforcement agency in the world that gives a rat's ass about someone being butthurt on the Internet... :evillaugh:

Besides, I said I was "cereal", not "serious". I mean, I may be an asshole, but I wouldn't even consider trying to actually ruin anyone's lives (as if I am capable of doing that). I highly disapprove of anyone who fucks with someone else's life for their own personal gain. And I would NOT have anything to gain by making someone lose their job.

Seriously, if I was really wanting to do THAT, then I wouldn't have blurted out my plans on here. Plainly and simply! ::)

You are, Judy. Aren't you.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: September 16, 2010, 06:39:06 PM »

In most states it is a crime called Cyberstalking. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: September 16, 2010, 06:39:34 PM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there.

A true troll would put notches for forums he trolled successfully without getting banned.  :wanker:

Also, yes, your ISP would care; you'd be in violation of their T&C.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #216 on: September 16, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »

In most states it is a crime called Cyberstalking. 

yes, some places are now taking a dim view on it. International, Interpol might get involved if it were serious enough, but in Judy's case they'd just put it down to bullshit.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #217 on: September 16, 2010, 06:41:37 PM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there.

A true troll would put notches for forums he trolled successfully without getting banned.  :wanker:

:pwned:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #218 on: September 16, 2010, 06:43:07 PM »

And odeon would be quite within his rights to ban for TOS violation, afterall it's his ass on the line being Webmaster here.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #219 on: September 16, 2010, 06:44:33 PM »

And odeon would be quite within his rights to ban for TOS violation, afterall it's his ass on the line being Webmaster here.

And you'd then have to face the humiliation of being banned from the place few get banned for.
Nice logic you have there dickwad.

DukeNukem

« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2010, 06:45:22 PM »

Getting banned is more fun because you know you spited the mods. :zoinks:

And can you tell me a story of someone getting cut off of their Internet access for what they did on it, without having to go to court?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2010, 06:49:12 PM »

Getting banned is more fun because  it shows everyone what a terrible excuse at trolling you are. :zoinks:

Fixed.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #223 on: September 16, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »

And can you tell me a story of someone getting cut off of their Internet access for what they did on it, without having to go to court?

...Spited the mods?

No no, mods think nothing of banning a troglodyte. Really, I could have banned you months ago and thought naught of it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #224 on: September 16, 2010, 10:09:20 PM »

...Spited the mods?

No no, mods think nothing of banning a troglodyte. Really, I could have banned you months ago and thought naught of it.

For what?