Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9546 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2010, 08:13:53 PM »
I'm not Chris-chan! The mods here can prove that by tracing my IP, because I live in Tennessee, while that fat SOB lives in Virginia.

I'm not a mod, but I checked it, and you're telling the truth.

P7PSP

« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2010, 08:14:03 PM »
 :LMAO: This just keeps getting better.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2010, 08:15:12 PM »
And just for the record. In case you still don't know I was winding you up. I haven't swapped n00dz with anyone ever.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2010, 08:17:07 PM »

:agreed:

*grabs the popcorn*
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2010, 08:17:44 PM »
And just for the record. In case you still don't know I was winding you up. I haven't swapped n00dz with anyone ever.

Okay... how about the picture on your avatar? Is that really you or some picture you stole off of some MySpace profile? :wanker:

DukeNukem

« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2010, 08:18:16 PM »

*grabs the popcorn*

Joker's gonna ruin his lipstick. Fag.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2010, 08:20:58 PM »

*grabs the popcorn*

Joker's gonna ruin his lipstick. Fag.

Jokers a clown not a cigarette ... wow you really are dumb  :autism:
(There see I respected your wishes and didnt call you stupid  :zoinks:)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2010, 08:21:15 PM »

Okay... how about the picture on your avatar? Is that really you or some picture you stole off of some MySpace profile? :wanker:

I stole it so that I could use it against you. For many months before I even knew you existed, I've been thinking of ways to get at you, and the best way I could think of was to pretend not to be some fat guy.
BTW do you have any relatives in China?

[attachment deleted by admin]

P7PSP

« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »
Are you sure that isn't you in the May issue of Gallery's Girl Next Door?  :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2010, 08:23:25 PM »

I stole it so that I could use it against you. For many months before I even knew you existed, I've been thinking of ways to get at you, and the best way I could think of was to pretend not to be some fat guy.
BTW do you have any relatives in China?

:LMAO:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »
Are you sure that isn't you in the May issue of Gallery's Girl Next Door?  :hahaha:

I hope not :-[

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2010, 08:31:09 PM »

I hope not :-[

Shhhhh you'll get Judy hoping for nudes again D:

DukeNukem

« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2010, 08:35:43 PM »
Well, this would not be the first time I looked like a dumbass in front of a pretty girl. Especially one who is probably an aspie. Damn, that really pisses me off!

I wish those damn scientists would hurry up and invent a dream-anything-you-want machine so that I could escape this tortuously lacking reality. And escape into a world where no man will get left behind when it comes to the pretty girl department. Even Chris-chan so that he can slowly have his bent "duck" slowly straightened by a vagina. And me, so that I can have all of my lipstick fetish fantasies come to life! And also, give me some moar muscles so that I can inflict my WRATH on those who dare to destroy my ever-wet dream! FUCKERS!!! :grrr:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »
Well, this would not be the first time I looked like a dumbass in front of a pretty girl. Especially one who is probably an aspie. Damn, that really pisses me off!

I wish those damn scientists would hurry up and invent a dream-anything-you-want machine so that I could escape this tortuously lacking reality. And escape into a world where no man will get left behind when it comes to the pretty girl department. Even Chris-chan so that he can slowly have his bent "duck" slowly straightened by a vagina. And me, so that I can have all of my lipstick fetish fantasies come to life! And also, give me some moar muscles so that I can inflict my WRATH on those who dare to destroy my ever-wet dream! FUCKERS!!! :grrr:

there there sweetie , go have a lie down you'll feel better in the morning  :orly:

P7PSP

« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2010, 08:38:18 PM »

Did you learn to spell moar from Richard? ???