Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 11475 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2010, 08:33:37 AM »
Because I like charming, lovable people?

Because you like pain?

No actually I don't like pain. I'm saying bye to the human race, known as forums, now. We are allergic to each other. Language is not my medium. It's too hard and stressful on me. Just so if anyone ever wonders whatever happened. You are all cool.  :viking: :evillaugh:

And Duke, I hope you will stop jerking off long enough to, well, do something else. :)

Take care pretty people! :)

You are a little sensitive.
You don't bother us. Why not lay low and learn to flame and then try and give Odeon a good hiding?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2010, 08:54:41 AM »
Me, I'd simply leave...

You are definitely the better person.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #362 on: September 21, 2010, 08:56:09 AM »

Because you like pain?

No actually I don't like pain. I'm saying bye to the human race, known as forums, now. We are allergic to each other. Language is not my medium. It's too hard and stressful on me. Just so if anyone ever wonders whatever happened. You are all cool.  :viking: :evillaugh:

And Duke, I hope you will stop jerking off long enough to, well, do something else. :)

You don't bother us. Why not lay low and learn to flame and then try and give Odeon a good hiding?

I think your advice is good.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2010, 09:01:27 AM »

Because you like pain?

Maybe start off Beating up Richard and work your way through the ranks. It could be quite addictive and think of the self-confidence you would get. Or you could start lower and try me out.  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2010, 09:06:55 AM »

Because you like pain?

Maybe start off Beating up Richard and work your way through the ranks. It could be quite addictive and think of the self-confidence you would get. Or you could start lower and try me out.  :asthing:
yes meadow, it is easy.

All you have to do is say fuck off Sir Les.....and whamo you have become :viking:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2010, 09:07:40 AM »

Because you like pain?

I don't know. I'm just going to see if I can learn something but hopefully not about being as mean, intolerant and rude as other people can be. But I do have to toughen up and not let people get to me.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2010, 09:09:25 AM »

Because you like pain?

yes meadow, it is easy.

All you have to do is say fuck off Sir Les.....and whamo you have become :viking:

I don't even know who Richard is.  :thumbup:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #367 on: September 21, 2010, 09:12:11 AM »
Ugh!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »

Because you like pain?

yes meadow, it is easy.

Then I go quiet except for a creepy, disconcerting, giggle as I get out my surgical instruments

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2010, 09:16:38 AM »

Because you like pain?

yes meadow, it is easy.

Then I go quiet except for a creepy, disconcerting, giggle as I get out my surgical instruments
:lol: :plus:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2010, 09:24:24 AM »

Because you like pain?

yes meadow, it is easy.

Richard is the guy who likes to play with his agates and post vids of his Willie on the net. You can't miss him, just look for the bad spelling.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #371 on: September 21, 2010, 10:05:03 AM »
He's richardbenson on WP but he usually goes by Richard here.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #372 on: September 21, 2010, 10:09:09 AM »

Because you like pain?

yes meadow, it is easy.

Richard is the guy who likes to play with his agates and post vids of his Willie on the net. You can't miss him, just look for the bad spelling.

That isn't something I would ever hope to find. Thanks for warning me. I will tread carefully 'round here.

DukeNukem

« Reply #373 on: September 21, 2010, 10:09:17 AM »
Hey, Meadow. How are you doing? Did they ban your ass from WP yet? :wanker:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #374 on: September 21, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »
He's richardbenson on WP but he usually goes by Richard here.

Wow. No wonder he gave me the creeps last time I was at WP, when he tried to talk to me in an inappropriate sort of way. I had no idea. I started to feel sorry for him because he writes so badly.