Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 11438 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #315 on: September 06, 2010, 04:31:59 PM »
December 29th. So in between.

that will be one week after my daughter's birthday

i will light a candle for you and your baby on the eve of that day

i hope it all goes well for you all

and i insist you start your own baby thread!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #316 on: September 14, 2010, 12:59:00 AM »
This all started and all of you started jumping me after I told Rage to take his cognitive therapy suggestion and to stick in his ear and rotate it. After I was jumped on x's two I said you are pathetic and Odeon or whatever his wank name wants to ask me why I'm here and accuse me of playing victim like the fuck-wad he really is. And as I said I didn't know I needed a reason but don't need to be here. That about sums it up. I'm not sure what type of site this is. Having been abused most of my life though, I can do without it. If that is deemed a pity call, fuck you!

It is deemed a pity call. And you didn't fool a single person on here. Not even the village idiot, duke. It would seem to be that someone like you would fit right in on wrong planet, because they like to ban the people who force themselves to be funtional and protect dramatic babies like you.

Thank you, come again. No really. Come again.  ;)

You people have shit for brains.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #317 on: September 14, 2010, 02:01:34 AM »
She's back.........

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #318 on: September 14, 2010, 03:24:11 AM »
This all started and all of you started jumping me after I told Rage to take his cognitive therapy suggestion and to stick in his ear and rotate it. After I was jumped on x's two I said you are pathetic and Odeon or whatever his wank name wants to ask me why I'm here and accuse me of playing victim like the fuck-wad he really is. And as I said I didn't know I needed a reason but don't need to be here. That about sums it up. I'm not sure what type of site this is. Having been abused most of my life though, I can do without it. If that is deemed a pity call, fuck you!

It is deemed a pity call. And you didn't fool a single person on here. Not even the village idiot, duke. It would seem to be that someone like you would fit right in on wrong planet, because they like to ban the people who force themselves to be funtional and protect dramatic babies like you.

I thought we all agreed that you leave this forum?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #319 on: September 14, 2010, 03:40:33 AM »

Why, thank you. :eyelash:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #320 on: September 14, 2010, 04:02:01 AM »
I thought we all agreed that you leave this forum?

Well you know how it is. The temptation of wanting to know what's said behind their back, always lures them back.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #321 on: September 14, 2010, 04:25:51 AM »
Well there isn't anything new apart from the already established fact that she's a retard.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 04:28:28 AM by Mr Shledge »

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #322 on: September 14, 2010, 04:26:43 AM »
Well she probably didn't know that. :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #323 on: September 14, 2010, 04:29:50 AM »
I basically told her on this thread before she left! Can't get clearer than that. :zoinks:

As for talking behind one's back: There was times I got tempted myself in the past, but for the most part I left it be. Anytime I confronted others usually didn't end well (as in making a fool of myself). Let people say shit if you know it's bullshit, you don't need to explain yourself. Explaining yourself gives the opposite effect, most of the time.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 04:31:29 AM by Mr Shledge »

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #324 on: September 14, 2010, 05:09:32 AM »
I basically told her on this thread before she left! Can't get clearer than that. :zoinks:

As for talking behind one's back: There was times I got tempted myself in the past, but for the most part I left it be. Anytime I confronted others usually didn't end well (as in making a fool of myself). Let people say shit if you know it's bullshit, you don't need to explain yourself. Explaining yourself gives the opposite effect, most of the time.

That's pretty much the same with me too. Obsession over what people say shows insecurity and lashing out on it is just asking for it.

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #325 on: September 14, 2010, 05:14:59 AM »
Meadow,

"Long winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centred".

A Taoist quote.

Loup.
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #326 on: September 14, 2010, 05:57:05 AM »
Far better to have long-winded tangential monologues.  :green: :thumbup:
Flibbit.

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2010, 06:08:22 AM »
Far better to have long-winded tangential monologues.  :green: :thumbup:
:2thumbsup: Only if I can chain smoke and drink red wine......then I will never shut up

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2010, 06:45:18 AM »

Well it sure as hell isn't a support forum.
Again like I said to Judy. You are in an Aspie forum full of Aspies, who by merely having the condition have been up against it their lives and always will. You are not an orphan here in having had a hard time growing up. So before you look at your situation as unique and special, consider if we have and all do have a hard time in life and that some people here have had an equally hard time in life, why should we care or make allowances for the fact that like is hard for you?
Whilst you think it over go to www.intensitysquared.com and read the main page and think on what this site is by this brief paragraph. May make it a bit easier for you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2010, 10:50:53 AM »
You still have shit for brains.