Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 11216 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #240 on: September 04, 2010, 02:35:08 AM »
Kit, I think I have explained it fairly well already. I'm sorry I'm not apologetic. I don't feel sorry any more than anyone else here does. I thought your post was kind of funny. You are pretty good with words. I have to work at it and so it comes out the way it does and when I'm triggered really bad, it gets even worse. That's all I can say. I'm not sorry. I'm pissed. I have a lot to deal with and don't need any further contributions from people who don't understand and want to keep throwing more shit my way. I'm too angry to walk away so I stayed to fight it out. It doesn't help. Crying is better and being alone better still.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2010, 03:13:30 AM »
Kit, I think I have explained it fairly well already. I'm sorry I'm not apologetic. I don't feel sorry any more than anyone else here does. I thought your post was kind of funny. You are pretty good with words. I have to work at it and so it comes out the way it does and when I'm triggered really bad, it gets even worse. That's all I can say. I'm not sorry. I'm pissed. I have a lot to deal with and don't need any further contributions from people who don't understand and want to keep throwing more shit my way. I'm too angry to walk away so I stayed to fight it out. It doesn't help. Crying is better and being alone better still.

"Good with words?" I'm not sure what it means but thanks? It took me a while to type it all out. In real life I am not good but online it's easier because I can sit down and think and put all my words together. That's why I do better online with communication. 

I just try and be nice and rational is all. I could have said more in that post but I didn't because I felt it would have been unnessesary. Sometimes I will lose it and act all irrational and attack and I feel I should have tried harder at controlling it. I feel I should have handled it better in email between us than attacking back and obliging you but the problem was I was going through some issues myself, the sinsboldly incident so I was already sensitive than tough. I should have just walked away not not continue to talk with you or try and make you be rational because I know I made it worse.

I always tell myself it's the internet and who cares what a bunch of strangers think online, they don't know you in real life. I am the same with strangers, I also don't care what they think because they don't know me. I'm the same with anyone, co workers, neighbors. They don't know me. A stranger can yell asshole out the window to me and I wouldn't care or some woman getting bitchy with me as she is on her mobile just because I thought she was talking to me and I was in too much of a rush to catch a bus and I responded to her when I thought she spoke to me because I didn't even look at her to make sure.

You agree fighting it doesn't help and crying is better. I would go along with crying and no one will know. I learned a long time ago fighting online is a waste of time of energy and not worth it. Same as what people think. If I am online fighting and doing funny comebacks or insults, then that is me trolling. But I retired from it because I got bored with it and don't have the mental energy for it. Maybe it's my preggo hormones. They change your mood and energy.

I like being alone too because I also can't stand people. Lot of them piss me off and I bet another 50 years I won't have one niceness left in me because I got so fed up with the crap people do. I've already gotten less nicer over the last seven or eight years. People I can stand are my family and husband and I go to autism groups. None of them piss me off. My husband does a little and so can my mom but not much. Plus I find them boring. They can be fun but it depends on the person.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2010, 05:43:41 AM »
Alright, this is getting boring. Give her no positive or negative attention.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2010, 05:45:34 AM »
Oh well, guess I'll wait until later to see more drama. Because I doubt this will blow over so quickly.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 05:47:06 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2010, 05:55:05 AM »
I still don't get what's going on

I'm too lazy to read the whole thing tho

DukeNukem

« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2010, 06:34:19 AM »
Funny how two 50-something old hags (Meadow and sinsboldly) despise a young woman like you, Kit. :zoinks:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2010, 07:00:10 AM »
I still don't get what's going on

I'm too lazy to read the whole thing tho

Rage suggested some advice, Meadow basically told him to stuff it, both sides got pissed, typical lynching (although strangely nicer than usual), then got boring. That's the shortest summary I can write, you get the idea.

Nothing out of the ordinary for i2 drama really. :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2010, 07:03:42 AM »
I just plussed you for "summing up teh drama" but my finger slipped  :laugh:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2010, 07:06:06 AM »
How did you know I was summing g? :laugh:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2010, 07:17:13 AM »
I sometimes think that Meadow is Sinsboldly? :-\ They both are capable of dramas. :orly:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2010, 07:34:26 AM »
For a 50 year old, she acts 10.

P7PSP

« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2010, 08:17:47 AM »
:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

And furthermore  :fart:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2010, 08:27:53 AM »
:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2010, 08:49:24 AM »
For a 50 year old, she acts 10.

I can't argue with that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: September 04, 2010, 09:05:40 AM »

"Good with words?" I'm not sure what it means but thanks? It took me a while to type it all out. In real life I am not good but online it's easier because I can sit down and think and put all my words together. That's why I do better online with communication. 

I just try and be nice and rational is all. I could have said more in that post but I didn't because I felt it would have been unnessesary. Sometimes I will lose it and act all irrational and attack and I feel I should have tried harder at controlling it. I feel I should have handled it better in email between us than attacking back and obliging you but the problem was I was going through some issues myself, the sinsboldly incident so I was already sensitive than tough. I should have just walked away not not continue to talk with you or try and make you be rational because I know I made it worse.

I always tell myself it's the internet and who cares what a bunch of strangers think online, they don't know you in real life. I am the same with strangers, I also don't care what they think because they don't know me. I'm the same with anyone, co workers, neighbors. They don't know me. A stranger can yell asshole out the window to me and I wouldn't care or some woman getting bitchy with me as she is on her mobile just because I thought she was talking to me and I was in too much of a rush to catch a bus and I responded to her when I thought she spoke to me because I didn't even look at her to make sure.

You agree fighting it doesn't help and crying is better. I would go along with crying and no one will know. I learned a long time ago fighting online is a waste of time of energy and not worth it. Same as what people think. If I am online fighting and doing funny comebacks or insults, then that is me trolling. But I retired from it because I got bored with it and don't have the mental energy for it. Maybe it's my preggo hormones. They change your mood and energy.

I like being alone too because I also can't stand people. Lot of them piss me off and I bet another 50 years I won't have one niceness left in me because I got so fed up with the crap people do. I've already gotten less nicer over the last seven or eight years. People I can stand are my family and husband and I go to autism groups. None of them piss me off. My husband does a little and so can my mom but not much. Plus I find them boring. They can be fun but it depends on the person.

Kit, I hope it goes well this time for you and baby makes three. Take good care with yourself. I had wanted a family and all that but it didn't work out. I finally adjusted and accepted it wasn't going to happen. I hope you enjoy all that goes with and it turns out really good for you. I think it will and you will be a great mom.

You have plenty of good wisdom and experience with the forum stuff. It's too hard, too much work for me trying to talk, and the subject matter isn't worth any grand effort in this case, so anyway. It's why I don't make the best friend generally. People need a lot back and it takes me too long to work it out. But I have a good life most days so I'm okay with it. Thanks for all the useful feedback though. I will keep those things in mind. I'm already there though, mostly, with letting people stress me out. I just didn't want to feel like a victim and walk away but it's better to let people win feel victimized if need be than lower myself to their standards. Anyway, you're right with what you said. :) Take good care of you and I will be thinking of you as always.