Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 11083 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #165 on: September 03, 2010, 09:50:41 PM »
As has been said earlier, this is not a support site and never pretended to be. It's a social forum for people with AS/autism AND other to shoot the shit and stuff. As DD said, there are places here where you can feel free to offload your problems, and people will genuinely try to help (if you let them). But generally, it's more of a site for relieving frustrations and talking to others, or posting funny stuff and having a good time. If you see us as bullies, then fair enough I guess, BUT you have to realise that you AREN'T the only one here with major issues. I like a lot of the people here, because I can talk to them and have a laugh - when I first joined, though, it was a little different. And I've even had meltdowns on-line at times. BUT that's just part of going through life, and we all learn to cope.

Now I know you felt that Rage wasn't genuine with his advice (to me it was), and you have told others like DD, Eclair, odeon  (who is one of the nicest people here), PPK et al to fuck themselves; unfortunately, the problem with that is that is that by pissing everyone off, you won't have anyone to listen to you when you genuinely NEED help (which I'm sure you need now). If you really feel that you will get more support at WP, then by all means go there; if you decide to keep posting here, though, you must learn to give a bit more leeway to the others around you.

Oh, and I'm the long-winded one here, not eclair.

Stick a sock in it you whiny blow-fish.

No. There is no need to be rude to people who are trying to point things out to you. I haven't told you to fuck yourself like some of the others (who only did so cos you dissed them); I actually tried to offer you some decent advice. And all I cop is a mouthful of abuse.

TL;DR.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:58:56 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2010, 09:58:22 PM »
If you were asking a genuine question, I could offer a genuine answer. That isn't what I have been getting. This is a site for bullies and abusers and anyone I guess who enjoys being around them. Though it is familiar to me, I don't enjoy being around it. I don't think you have autism either. You are more likely a sadistic sociopath or psychopath and the "pro's" got it wrong in your case. And there are too many out there like you. You are "low" and I'm sure that pushes buttons for you.

I don't think you have autism. I think you have schizophrenia or DID or maybe you just love to troll. I think you do it when you get upset.

No one has done anything in this thread. Rage gave you advice and you attacked him so he called you a troll. Then you started attacking other users when they ask you something. People attacked you only because you started it. But you just can't see it.

And you said you were done here but you keep coming back. You love a fight don't you?

If you were asking a genuine question, I could offer a genuine answer. That isn't what I have been getting. This is a site for bullies and abusers and anyone I guess who enjoys being around them. Though it is familiar to me, I don't enjoy being around it. I don't think you have autism either. You are more likely a sadistic sociopath or psychopath and the "pro's" got it wrong in your case. And there are too many out there like you. You are "low" and I'm sure that pushes buttons for you.
Most here are pretty nice. WP Meadow is pretty nice too. Some things just take time, and maybe a little deep breathing.

Nice, but she loves a fight and turns against people when they have done nothing wrong. She has mixed evil in her along with niceness. She can turn on you anytime when she thinks you have manipulated her or whatsoever.

I don't think she is a nice person and she is nice until she lashes out.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2010, 10:08:37 PM »
Apparently I don't know how to get along with people very well. So what!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2010, 10:12:08 PM »
Kit, you just get real threatened when I say someone is "not autistic". I just don't have enough theory of mind to relate to some of these people here who are attacking me for not being a nice person, even though they themselves aren't, and that's just my way of saying it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2010, 10:14:31 PM »
Fuck all of you, again.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2010, 10:23:32 PM »
How long will it be before your stuff arrives?  It must be frustrating not to have the materials to exercise your creativity.  Kind of like a caged bird?

What do you do?  Write, art, music? 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:26:10 PM by Weakling »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: September 03, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »
Kit, you just get real threatened when I say someone is "not autistic". I just don't have enough theory of mind to relate to some of these people here who are attacking me for not being a nice person, even though they themselves aren't, and that's just my way of saying it.

No I just find it pathetic and annoying. I don't go around undiagnosing people just because they aren't nice or because they did things.

So you were saying telling someone they aren't autisic is your way of saying "I don't relate to you?" (This is a genuine question)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2010, 10:32:15 PM »
Simply saying you are autistic doesn't make it so. Cruel spirited Sociopaths would be more like it.

Being Autistic does not instantly mean you're a good person.

Well Chris Chan certainly busted that and any superiority myths. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: September 03, 2010, 10:32:29 PM »
How long will it be before your stuff arrives?  It must be frustrating not to have the materials to exercise your creativity.  Kind of like a caged bird?

Haha...that's good. I have more going on than mere frustration about missing my stuff. PTSD, autistic disorder, traumatic history, resulting current life problems...the ordinary everyday things we all deal with.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2010, 10:37:35 PM »

No I just find it pathetic and annoying. I don't go around undiagnosing people just because they aren't nice or because they did things.

So you were saying telling someone they aren't autisic is your way of saying "I don't relate to you?" (This is a genuine question)

Right! Anything I give you will just be ammunition you can use to try to ridicule and humiliate some more. I know this about you from experience.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2010, 10:40:39 PM »

If you are being genuine, I appreciate that. I just don't feel safe here to reply the way I normally would with your average nice person. Hard to know what to trust in this environment.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2010, 10:42:10 PM »

I don't think you have autism. I think you have schizophrenia or DID or maybe you just love to troll. I think you do it when you get upset.

No one has done anything in this thread. Rage gave you advice and you attacked him so he called you a troll. Then you started attacking other users when they ask you something. People attacked you only because you started it. But you just can't see it.

And you said you were done here but you keep coming back. You love a fight don't you?

Most here are pretty nice. WP Meadow is pretty nice too. Some things just take time, and maybe a little deep breathing.

Nice, but she loves a fight and turns against people when they have done nothing wrong. She has mixed evil in her along with niceness. She can turn on you anytime when she thinks you have manipulated her or whatsoever.

I don't think she is a nice person and she is nice until she lashes out.

Clinically defined Schizophrenia is extremely rare, Kit.  I see way more signs of simple "depression" in this person than any other malady of the psyche.

That aside, I think she should go and find more qualified help off the internet.

I tried to do my best to leave this thread alone, assuming she chose to do the same, but, apparently she is being served by this exchange she has dipped into.
 :'(

OP:
Now you are tugging at my tangled heart strings, Meadow.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:44:18 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2010, 10:44:36 PM »

Right! Anything I give you will just be ammunition you can use to try to ridicule and humiliate some more. I know this about you from experience.

Okay. I took you literal then when you were saying it. I don't relate to other autistics either nor pregnant women. Only things I can relate to is if they have the same experiance as me.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2010, 10:45:31 PM »
Haha..awww..

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »

Okay. I took you literal then when you were saying it. I don't relate to other autistics either nor pregnant women. Only things I can relate to is if they have the same experiance as me.

HOLD up a minute!!

KIT, Are you pregnant?

Really?

... or did I read something else into what you just typed?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.